Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

[Spar?] A nice change.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Rep. : 0
Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

[Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:13 am

((I love how everyone knows my characters D:))

-|The little storm the woman before Shen created was silenced immediately after he analyzed the components as it a few drops tried to freeze his skin. Shen flew towards the heavens, having a shroud of sand revolve around him constantly, deflecting any lightning or liquid particles that attempted to harm him. But once Shen was successfully placed in the center of the storm, the mass of sand follow him creating a more massive swirling malice, and sent the billions of sand shards to repel from his body which teared a hole in the skies, allowing the once warm sun to fill the land once again. Yet, that moment was brief as the storm effectively subdued the large amounts of sand covered up the skies once again, ready to thwart any attempts of involving the forces of nature again. However, that was not all as small boulders of sand began to fall from the sky, exploding at irrational moments whenever they neared the two, that would send a mass of shards aiming to skew, cut, maim, ravage their body.|-
Back to top Go down
Nyctores

Nyctores

Rep. : 1

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:22 am

Mishiru wrote:
[... I have an odd habit of stretching some words when I say them. >>;;;
Like Fubububububu and Domomomomomo [shot] ]

I don't ever remember being stretched out like that before..>>;;
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Special Jonin of the Swamps
Special Jonin of the Swamps
Mishiru

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:22 pm

[I usually do it while speaking, not typing. > w>]

"Oh Shi-"

SHUT UP AND SAVE YOUR ENERGY. WE"VE GOT TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS, GODDAMN IT. ME, AT LEAST!

Jumping back a few hundred feet after making her weight lighter, Mishiru fumbled through her pocket, looking for a few special somethings, because hell, she didn't want to die. She'd just acquired Mog, joined the Swamps, as well as many other things... She didn't want it to just go out like that. She kept on searching hastily, her speed increasing as she watched the boulders fall, jumping as one exploded near her, watching the sand advance on her. Where were they and... why wasn't Ripper doing ANYTHING?

"...THERE!" Mishiru cried out, the relief showing in her voice as she threw three stickers in the air which exploded into giant cinnamon toast crunch pieces, their mouths opening as a vacuum-like effect started, the pieces starting to suck in everything near them. They'd only last so long, be able to contain so much, but for the moment it was the best she had. She needed time to think of a better strategy! Or at least time to find a way to escape...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Spar?] A nice change.   [Spar?] A nice change. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Spar?] A nice change.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: Pearl Beach-
Jump to: