Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linnea Redhunt
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Linnea Redhunt

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy

Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:14 pm

*Sunlit's medic was taking a day off today from the hospital. After properly instructing the other medics under her to take care of the patients properly, Linnea headed to Pearl Beach, with the request of Nosferatu, who was getting properly larger for sure*

'For being a baby a few months ago, he sure has grown a lot bigger than before....'

*she thought not too long ago as Nosferatu had settled next to her to sleep last night. Either way, he stayed in his miniature form so most of the time she couldn't tell whether he was growing or not. Only when he decided to go completely into his full form.

Now they took a break from work, off to Pearl Beach where Nosferatu said he would be most comfortable. So Linnea came to the Beach clad in white, clad in swimwear. A white bikini and a white sunhat to help keep the sun out of her face. Across her hips was a thin, forest green beach skirt, slightly see through. Nosferatu was curled around her rounded shoulders, his expression of glee and excitement. Lin couldn't help but grin and tease him*

"Teehee...you're like a little kid and a new toy."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:18 pm

*Miles would be bored and wander around the area passing time by searching for samples to study so he may gain a object to replicate*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:40 pm

*she spread out the sheet upon the sand and set down the basket she came with. Nosferatu quickly floated above the basket, begging to go into the water. He danced in the air as Linnea struggled to put the umbrella firmly into the golden sand, so excited even to the point of nipping the umbrella. Linnea finally raised her sunglasses atop her blonde hair and huffed at the little dragon who was still beckoning to head towards the water. Slowly Linnea set down her sunglasses and unwrapped the beach skirt from her waist, then headed to the shore of the beach, hoping no one would steal their lunches. As she prepared herself, Nosferatu transformed into his full form, the small dragon bursting into a large one. She turned around to greet the much larger dark blue figure in front of her*

"You got bigger again."

*the very small, chibi dragon was no longer, and so was his personality. The cheerful and cute demeanor dissolved under the near rigid and proud expression of the large dragon now. He growled in response as he swing his body so his head was in front of the small figure. Creamy hands were tiny against the scaley body, which sunk in so she wouldn't cut her hand upon the sharp metal edges*

"Come back to visit me later after you hit bottom, yeah?"

*the dragon puffed a bit in her face with his large teethed mouth, startling to sneeze. While she was distracted, his long scaley body slunk towards the beach...and then suddenly it shot forward towards the far, deep end of the ocean. Linnea sniffled, then took a seat on the white sheet*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:48 pm

*Miles would see the beach water and decided to take a day off too so he would sling his arm sending his osmosis skin off him to the beach where it rested in shade and Miles with his natural immense strength leap high above the water then cannonball into the water with a big splash, once Miles surfaced he sighed relaxed and floated on his back*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:56 pm

*hearing a loud splash, Lin looked in that direction to see a body floating in the water. She headed there slowly, curious to see if that person was alright...maybe it was a dead body..? Or the person just suddenly didn't know how to swim? Linnea stopped at the edge of the water anyway to see who it was*

"U-Um..."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:01 pm

*Miles raised his head while laying back and waved to linnea casually*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:21 pm

"Miles..."

*she whispered a little surprised....but not quite. It was the first time Miles suddenly magically popped up out of no where. Like some video game, or some anime......or some roleplaying forum or something*

"I didn't know you were there."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 pm

*Miles swam to shore and stood up* "yeah i leaped over you a guess when i cannonballed in the water, dont tell me you didn't notice me sling my osmosis skin over there." *he would say pointing to it over in the shade in the look of relaxing typical human guy*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 pm

"No I didn't--"

*as she turned to look, she was surprised to see it, then nervously scratched her head laughing*

"S-Sorry, I must have not noticed.."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:52 pm

"it's alright i did leap pretty high. what are you doin here?"
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:57 pm

"Oh you must have not seen Nosferatu.."

*she smiled a little towards the water quite cheerfully. The girl blushed a little happily*

"I think you seen him last time at the clinic..."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:00 pm

"who's nosforatu?" *Miles would ask*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:00 pm

"My...dragon."

*she blinked, surprised Miles didn't notice the dragon who was perched upon her shoulder as she healed Hitomi back in the Sunlit's medical center. At that moment, a soft rumbling came from the sea and Linnea felt a sharp feeling of excitement, one that was not her own, rather it was someone else's that she could feel inside of her. At least she knew the connection between the her and her dragon was sharp enough she could feel that. Afar, they both could see a very large bubbles that came under the middle of the ocean, as if a large monster that lived under the sea was ready to surface. Linnea turned to face it casually*

"Oh..it looks like he needs something or is done. I'm surprised, he usually stays longer."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:04 pm

"that it? hmm" *Miles would send via thought a command to darkling and soon a black 15' dragon would fly within the area* "i recall you met darkling right?"
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:10 pm

*by now she was less than desensitized by Miles and large dark figures...she looked up to Darkling, giving a smile*

"Why, you've grown since the last time I've seen you."

*she chuckled a little, glancing over at the shore. A little of a distance from the shore, bright yellow eyes glared out from the waters, watching the both of them. She turned to the eyes, terse*

"Come out, he's not hurting anyone you know."

*as she requested, the dark blue dragon sprang up from the ocean immediately, water showering from his scaley smooth snake like body. Nosferatu's mane that was once dry and smooth was now thin and wet, the fibers sticking to each other. He gave a protective growl from the back of his throat, his mouth open to show his teeth. His eyes were larger now that he came to show himself*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:01 am

*Miles wouldn't be intimidated and Darkling would change shape to imp form and land from the fall on Miles's shoulder*

"Wow so similar to darkling personality wise" *Miles would laugh*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:16 pm

"Once you stop being so silly, come over here will you? I want to introduce you."

*she shouted over the waters over to the large dragon. THe yellow eyes narrowed, looking quite annoyed at his own master. But he slunk over, his massive tail cutting the breeze and skimming the tops of the water. As he finally came to them, he growled a little at Miles, not trusting him for a bit. Linnea ignored it however, introducing the two using gestures with her hands*

"Nosferatu, this is Miles. He's a good..friend of mine."

*then she turned to Miles*

"And Miles this is Nosferatu. He's my dragon mount when I summon creatures."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~   Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Linnea's relax day!!~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: Pearl Beach-
Jump to: