Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Calling out Elohim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Magic

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 pm

¤Decretum rubbed his palms gingerly since the cold didn't seem to affect him as much, while some of the snow fell at a faster rate while others seemed to stall in the air.¤

"I wonder if he'll show..."

¤The area around his hand began to distort and shortly after revealed a knife that was picked from the suspended rift.¤
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : PSY-ki

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:16 pm

†Elohim appeared from behind Decretum with snow falling onto his hair and pale face. He approached him casually, snow crunching beneath his feet with every step†

"Is it really necessary to call me out to a cold, icy place such as this Decretum?"
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:42 am

¤Decretum turned around to see the man before him, ecstatic that he actually decided to show for this little match.¤

"Well not really but I like the cold, reminds me of home from time to time. Anyway try to evolve my abilities."

¤The knife in his hand was being tossed in the air and caught again as he stared at the blade before him.¤

"Well how about it? Want to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:47 am

"Yeah sure, why not."

†Elohim's blue eyes and hair slowly flooded with a color. His hair changed to a crimson red while his eyes became a radiant gold as his brain activity increased†

"Well... Shall we start?"
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 am

¤A giant grin appeared on Decretum's face as he closed his eyes once he got the response he was looking for.¤

"It already has! So you might want to be careful."

¤Several knives were thrown behind Dectrum and shot through a temporal rift and exited through another that was only several feet behind Elohim.¤
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 pm

†Elohim felt the knives coming towards him and side stepped at the last second, he then instantly back stepped to put some distance between himself and Decretum as the knives continued for him and his Cut Chemist Territory and his Spot and Mark Territory activated enveloping everything in a 30ft (for Cut Chemist) and a 100 ft (for Spot and Mark) radius around Elohim.†

"Quite an interesting ability you have Decretum, care to explain it?"

†Elohim grabbed 8 of his knives, 4 in each hand, holding one between each of his fingers as he spoke.†

"Oh and since you were nice enough to give me a bit of a heads up I'll return the favor, you're already in my territory."

†Elohim said with a grin as he cautiously waited†
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:05 pm

¤The knives that were heading toward Elohim and sidestepped continued its trajectory towards Decretum. Yet, instead of piercing through his flesh the knives seemed to suspend themselves in motion and were merely plucked one by one, six in total, by Decretum.¤

"Well, its an ancient magic spell that uses a time rift that allows me to conveniently use it as a unlimited storage facility besides its handy transportation use. However, I would love to see what this "territory" of yours is capable of, especially against my knives."

¤Decretum also grinned as another rift appeared above Elohim and knives began to drop like rain, each faster than the previous. Decretum himself would seem to disappear before Elohim's eyes as he appeared several feet behind him, throwing a few more knives his way.¤
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:29 pm

"How interesting."

†Elohim activated his Weapon Mastery Territory after hearing Decretum's explanation of his abiliity. Moments after, he felt the knives appear, since they were within his Territory. The moment they appeared he sent a pulse of psychic energy at them that would slow their movement, he then moved from beneath them and turned in time to deflect the knives Decretum threw from behind him. Elohim had amplified the power of his own knives with his Weapon Mastery Territory, therefore when they were used to deflect Decretum's knives, they would be sent flying in whatever direction Elohim hit them.†
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:30 pm

-Suddenly, an ominous vibe broke through the calm of the field. From such a vibe, one would know that something was coming, but nothing more.-
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:41 pm

(My knives couldn't have been affected by your physic energy pulse because of it's negation affect but meh.)

"That's quite an interesting ability you have there..."

¤Decretum merely side stepped any knives that flew his way and ignored the strange vibe that appeared. Instead he grinned while shooting a blast of of a pale green orb, no bigger than a foot, towards Elohim. Decretum would shoot several more blasts, roughly 10, into a temporal rift that appeared in front of his palm that would lead to several directions and angles around Elohim.¤
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:06 pm

†Elohim noticed the new presence enter the area, whether it was due to the presense being in his territory, or the fact that it was just that damn noticable, was unknown, however he chose to ignore it for the time being. Having made that decision he canceled his Spot and Mark territory, and activated his Kinetic Amp Terriory. It was around this time that the first orb was fired. Elohim side stepped it and tossed the 8 knives he was holding into the air. At this time the other orbs were being fired and appearing around Elohim. He amplified the velocity and momentum of his knives, he also gave them a push in a new direction using a bit of psychic energy. With this the knives blazed towards the ground, cutting through some of Decretum's orbs, and others flying at Decretum himself. No matter where they were headed, they had enough force to crack the ground on impact, sending rocks into the air that Elohim would amplify the volicity of in order to impact with the remaining orbs..†
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Quickly, a horrid mass of demonic like shadows ravaged by the field, skewering all in their path. Piercing red eyes layed at random on several of the shadows, while others held mouths that devoured what they could. They came in a 2 kilometer radius and rose high enough to devour trees whole, covering and destroyuing quite a bit of the field. Decretum and Adonis would suffer from such a barrage if the proper movements weren't implemented.-

Calling out Elohim Fma78-10
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:27 pm

¤The ground should have been destroyed by Elohim's knives but it didn't. In fact, the knives never made it to the ground or through the orbs for a single reason. The orbs were a manifestation of acceleration and deceleration magic, which cannot be affected by any type of deceleration it comes across, for multiple purposes and held no solid shape to break from. So instead of being destroyed the orbs continued forward as they pelted towards Elohim and the dangers awaiting him. The knives that were thrown at Decretum were sent through a temporal rift that routed into two separate paths, one above Elohime and the other below him. Making it quite difficult to escape from now that the orbs were incredibly close, making full evasion extremely difficult, along with his own knives threatening to break him. Decretum was contented as he continued to watch Elohim try to escape his predicament, jumping backwards in order to avoid to massive breaks in the ground from the other knives.

Yet Decretum still wasn't finished, instead he removed 10 knives from the temporal rift and threaded each knife with a thread of his own energy that could lengthen or shorten depending on his will. The threads themselves could affect the speed of the object it passes through it, either accelerating or decelerating it, as well as increasing or decreasing the speed of the knives themselves. Once fully threaded they retracted fully so they would mimic claws on his hands. Decretum grinned again this time throwing his right hand in a quick arch in a swiping motion that lengthened the knives that would come crashing down on Elohim in a diagonal slash.

The nearing shadows were quickly dealt with as several knives were thrown at them, reducing them to nothing for the time being, including the floor or any area they manifested from. The other barrage of shadows were either blocked or deflected with the threaded knives on his left hand.¤
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 pm

-As the knives came at the shadows, they would create a 1 foot hole in them and continue through. This hole would almost instantly close up, and they continued their assault. The area in which they manifested wasn't in the field of vision of Decretum or Adonis, they weren't even on the field in which the battle took place. Needless to say, they weren't struck at the orgin like Decretum hoped. While they were being blocked and deflected, they continuously came back for more.-
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:48 pm

†Since Elohim's knives were unaffected by anything other than holy, and psychic energy. So they would continue to the ground, pelting it, and surely the rocks that elohim amplified as a result would be good targets for the orbs, surely they wouldn't just continue through, Even still Elohim moved from the would be impact point. Once a safe distance away, Elohim felt it best to become more serious, especially with an unknown assailant in the area. He grabbed The Holy Longinus from his back, it's natural radiant glow would keep normal shadows at bay, though since these didn't seem to be the least bit normal, he began deftly slashing them to shreds, increasin, and piercing them with holy rays of light that were erupting from the Spear at will, all the while paying attention to Decretum and scanning the snowy area for any sign of the person manipulating shadows.†
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 pm

-As the shadows were slashed, they would continue to pressure the two with this seemingly endless assault. The eyes on the shadows moved in a scatterbrained fashion, scanning the field.-
Back to top Go down
Decretum
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Decretum

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:05 am

¤It was a good thing Elohim move away from the target area because Elohim would have had the opportunity to experience the gruesome process of rapid aging. This would be proven as the rocks that passed through the orbs were seemed to turn into dust carried away by the wind.

As for the shadows that constantly attacked Decretum, he had a completely different plan in mind. After all, these shadows must be an ability from someone so the fail safe would be creating a barrier of knives on the floor and activating his distortion field to decelerate its speed immediately. Thus, allowing an easier way to dispose of the countless of shadows that seemed to attack.

Decretum again flung his knives tethered by his mix of energy towards Elohim; however, there was a hidden attack among the tethers. The string of the mix of accelerating and decelerating magic left small bubbles, naked to the human eye, along their path, which was still in the diagonal slash that would no doubt cause Elohim to either parry or dodge the attack.¤
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:59 am

(Bump.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calling out Elohim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Elohim   Calling out Elohim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Elohim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: North - Akroma :: Glacial Depths-
Jump to: