Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Mission to Find Scrolls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kazakh, Chakra

Mission to Find Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Mission to Find Scrolls   Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:44 pm

*After less than an hour of flying, Apep and I would float down and touch down near the giant spooky looking house that was The Chilling Château*

Apophis: Not sure that I like it here all that much....we have to do this...?

Yes, it is necessary...

*Spyder and Akort flew down and then took the guises of two tigers as the sat near us, watching and waiting. I would continue to sit on Apep's back, waiting for Mishiru to arrive so that we could begin*
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Special Jonin of the Swamps
Mishiru

Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Find Scrolls   Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Mishiru floated down near the Château, closing her umbrella as she landed, but keeping it at ready. Never knew when you needed a good parasol. Mog, feeling a bit too lazy to shift out of hawk form, perched on her shoulder, cocking her head at the building. Mishiru watched it as well, not really noticing Mog on her shoulder, as she was rather absorbed.

Gyaaaah. It's cold here too...

She seemed to pout before noticing Kasane, her appearence brightining slightly. So this was the right place. She hesitated, however, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Shall we go in, then?"
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Find Scrolls   Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 pm

*I would look over at Mishiru as she spoke, having still been staring at the haunted looking place we were about to enter* Yes...we probably should. *I would say, as I dismounted Apep, as I walked towards the door, looking around at the place as I did, never really realizing how big it really was until you stepped into its shadow. I would then press on, as I walked towards the door. I would place my hand on my Katana, as I placed a hand on the door handle, and slowly pulled it open. To my surprise, it opened nicely, without any traps. Only thing was it made a very loud creaking and squeeking sound as I did, as though the hinges should have been rusted all the way through by now. I would then take a step in, walking a little into the entry way, and allowing everyone else to file in behind me, Spyder and Akort taking the guises of a spider and scorpion as they scuttled in at my feet, as Apep came behind me, his long neck stretched over my left shoulder, as I continued to stand there, and look around, servaying the surrounding dusty and dankness, and allowing Mishiru to do the same* Creepy...Spy, Ak, you see anything invisible around...? *The demons would shake their 'heads' no, as I continued to peer around*

Apophis: I wonder where the scrolls would be....

Not sure.... Miss Mishiru, what do you think, should we split up and spread out..? *I would say, turning to look at wherever Mishiru would be at the moment*
Back to top Go down
Theodora
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Theodora

Guild : All
Energy Type : Mother Nature

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Find Scrolls   Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:24 pm

((If you dont mind.... Ya know, to add effect, not to interfere with the mission... hopefully...))

As they would open the creaky door, a strong gust of dusty wind would whistle past them. Creaking of distant floorboards and indiscriminate thumping could be heard echoing throughout the old house. Suddenly, a voice, sounding as if it was coming from someone standing directly in Kasane's face, would speak softly: "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Find Scrolls   Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Mishiru followed Kasane in a timid fashion as he walked into the castle of sorts, quivering. The whole haunted house appearence kind of threw her off. It wasn't like she was scared or anything, she just got a bad vibe from the whole place. She hadn't followed him inside, and stood in the entrance-way instead, evaluating it. It was creepy, to be sure.

As he adressed her, she was torn from her thoughts, the 'Miss' title confusing her. She wasn't that old nor proper.... But it was nothing to stress about at this very moment.

"Yes, that would be best. I mean, we'd get more ground covered in less time", she said, nodding her head slightly.

Hopefully they'd find these scrolls soon enough. Mishiru wasn't thrilled at the aspect of ghosts, and if there were any lurking, hell, she'd be in for one scare.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Find Scrolls   Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:44 pm

((Its fine...it all adds in))

*I would suddenly straighten, as I heard the voice directly infront of me. I couldn't see anything, but I knew there was something there* Spy, Akort! *Instantly, the two demons would leap to my sides, both in their true forms, both thrusting directly in front of me, as they both viewed all seven planes, trying to see what was in front of me, and be my eyes. ((Just post if they can see you or not. Demons have a higher level of sight than most people, and can see what is normally invisible)). As they thrusted directly in front of me, they would cry out*

Spyder: Shield!!

Akort: Detonation!!

*As this was spoken, a shield of energy would form around me, the demons, and Apep, as a blast of energy would shoot out of Akorts fingers, as then anything it connected with would set off a medium size explosion which would decimate whatever was hit. As this happened, Apep would then cast a large blast of flames from his mouth towards the spot that the voice came from, just incase* I suggest you show yourself....whatever you are.... *I would say, my hand on my Katana, as I looked around, waiting to see if anything appeared, or if Spyder or Akort saw anything. I would then suddenly realize that Mishiru may not have heard the voice, and thus looked back at her* Guard yourself, Mishiru-chan, there is something invisible around....use your demon to try to detect it....
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Find Scrolls   Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:13 pm

"Um! Yes, Kasane, Sir!" she said with a miny salute, as she indeed did not hear the voice. Luckily she was quick and arming herself was no problem due to the fact she already had her parasol Umi in hand. Taking a defensive position, she glanced over to her shoulder to see it bare.

Are you kidddddding me? Where the hell'd she go? Mishiru whined to herself before whipping her head in the other direction to see mog right beside her, in her true form, trying to see to this invisible whatever it was.

Oh sure, you listen to him quick enough... Mishiru complained in her head, only to have Mog tilt her head slightly, giving the young girl a 'I would've had to do it anyway dipshit' look before turning her gaze back in front of them, leaving Mishiru fuming slightly. Mog pushed her buttons for sure, but she really liked the demons spunk~
Back to top Go down
Theodora
Mother Nature
Mother Nature
Theodora

Guild : All
Energy Type : Mother Nature

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Find Scrolls   Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Sensing that one on the strangers was prepared to fight, whatever whispy presence that was in the room would float away, towards the other creature that looked more easily frightened. The whatever-it-was didnt want to have to work too hard, it just wanted to be amused. It figured itd be easier with this small girl... than with the scary looking man. It would tap her on the shoulder and wave, not that it would be seen by the girl. When it figured out the girl didnt really see it, it would morph directly into her face. Shock effect, essentially. As the presence left the man by himself with his weird critters, the air in the room would get thicker, denser. A fog began to roll into the house from the still open front door..
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Find Scrolls   Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:05 am

*As the various attacks suddenly set fire to the floor boards of the house and started to spread, I decided it was better just to put them out, or just use them. I would quickly form a seal, as the flames stopped spreading, and lept towards the door, covering the entrance, and also causing the fog that was coming in to lift, as more of the flames hit it. As for the whispy fog that Akort and Spyder saw, and alerted me to, Spyder quickly burst across the room in his true form, as he neared the whispyness on all fours. As he neared it, he started to speak in a raspy and chattery language that would be completely forgien to all of us minus the demons. It was his, or my attempt to communitcate with the force of whatever-it-was, trying to coax it to stop its attack, or whatever it was doing* Mishiru-chan, don't let yourself become exposed.
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Mishiru

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Find Scrolls   Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Mog turned sharply in Mishiru's direction, holding out a hand as to wield warning before she felt the ghastly tap on her arm, but she wasn't really paying attention at the moment, and when she felt it, she gave more or less the exact reaction the spirit was aiming for. She let out a hysterically high pitched typical girl scream, waving her umbrella in front of her in all directions, her eyes squeezed shut as she squirmed.

"GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY!" she repeated as she squirmed at the presence's pranks, only opening her eye a crack to see Mog glaring down at her and Kasane behind her, seemingly saying something. To her?

"...Oh, y-yes! Of course! Sorry!" she apologized, resisting the urge to do a quick, apologetic bow as she straightened her figure, clenching her umbrella with clammy hands as she looked around, shaking, Mog rolling her eyes beside her.

"Alright Mog... Where is it....?" she murmured, glancing around with wide eyes. She was of course, most scared of ghosts and such.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Find Scrolls   Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:31 pm

((HEY, THEODORA, GET YOUR BUMBKIN HERE!!! >> ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Find Scrolls   Mission to Find Scrolls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission to Find Scrolls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: Shivering Stillwater :: The Chilling Château-
Jump to: