Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

rp smaple made by my sister...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fuku

fuku

Rep. : 0

rp smaple made by my sister... Empty
PostSubject: rp smaple made by my sister...   rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:17 am

well on this naruto site i have two chars miku and kazuya and her char is jade.. this is just a glimpse of kazuyas pervyness ands mikus innocents and jades over proteviness...also my sister reads yaoi and other pervy comics.. but she may have wrote it but i gave her the idea... XD here its is ~ also if you want images of the chars i will post them to give you an idea.. this rp smaple wasment to be funny

A 13 year old Miku sat with her twin sister Jade, pondering. "Onee-san, why do boys get to pee standing up?" Jade, having sheltered Miku a little bit... ok Quite a bit... throughout her life, was beyond shocked to hear such a question. Stuttering and turning red Jade says "Miku! That's not something you need to know, where to you hear such an thing?!?"

Miku knew her elder twin was protective over her and sheltering her from anything bad, so she generally didn't mind her sister's protective nature, but she didn't understand why this would be a bad thing; she was curious, was there something wrong with that? "Kazuma was peeing with the door open again. I know you always yell at him and hit him, but how can he do that? Wouldn't it run down his legs?" As Miku spoke, her younger brother Kazuma, the perpetrator of Jade's most recent dilema, walked into the room completely full of his 8 year old self.

"KA-ZU-MA!!! How many times do i have to tell you to close the door!" Jade screams at him, still at a loss as to what to say to Miku, who was so innocent she didn't deserve to have her purity tarnished. Miku was like an angel to Jade, and she didn't want to see her angel tainted unnecesarily. Meanwhile, Kazuma stood there smirking and eyeing his sisters, "What do you mean?" he asked full of fake innocence. It was obvious he'd been eavesdropping and knew the situation Jade was in. Ooh how he was loving it; Jade was his favorite target to tease.

"Kazuma, Jade wont tell me, can you?" Miku asked, totally oblivious of the widening grin on Kazuma's face. "Sure I can, but you have to obey the law," he states seriously, hiding any secret motives. "What law?" Miku asks, just as he'd hoped. "If a boy shows you this, you have to touch it and-" the kunai levitating around Kazuma's neck were the only thing stopping him from saying more, they'd already made a small cut across his adam's apple. Jade's eyes were a brilliant blue color now, as she was rightiously furious. "Don't. You. Dare..." Jade snarles at Kazuma, maybe he'd pushed her too far this time.

Kazuma starts to sweat, "Miku... I was kidding, there's no law saying anything about this... Can you make Jade calm down... Please?" Miku always enjoyed herself when Jade and Kazuma fought like this, it made life interesting and enjoyable. She was tempted to let them continue since Jade was always her most passionate when fighing with Kazuma about her, it was fun to watch. But seeing as Jade had already drawn a little blood, maybe it'd be best to backpedal a little bit here. "Jade, i'm sorry, i wont ask anymore about this. You know you don't want to kill Kazuma, calm down..." Miku stated, trying to calm Jade down.

Miku loved everything about he sister, including her temper, but somethings had to be said sometimes. "Jade, you know i'll find out sometime on my own somehow. It's not fair to keep me closed in like this so much. I love that you worry about me, but it hurts me more if I don't know anything. The other kids will tease me if they knew how little I knew of life. If I know, I can protect myself from bad things." Hopefully that would turn the tides and they can start a new chapter in their lives, without Jade being quite so Overly protective.

Jade's eyes start to turn green again as Miku says this, knowing it's the truth but still not wanting her to get hurt by anything... The Kunai slowly lower, but with a little vindictive pleasure, she makes them linger around Kazuma's privates. Slowly getting closer and closer, making him shake and start to sweat all over again. "Fine, you're off the hook this time Kazuma, but I wont forget this!"

Jade finally releases her kunai, placing them softly back on the table. Unfortunately an 8 year old pervert can't stop himself completely from teasing his sister all the time, even if he was just saved from a near death by that sister. Kazuma smiles widely and says, "It's ok Onee-sama, I know you were just jealous that Miku-chan might touch me. Don't worry, You can do it anytime you..." Chaos erupted from his serious yet mocking statement. Jade pounced on him, knocking him to the ground. He didn't even have time to enjoy the fact that he was on his back on the floor with her on top of him before his face felt the volley of punches she delt him.

A 25 year old Miku wakes up from her dream to the sounds of breaking glass, running feet, and Jade's royally pissed off voice. "Looks like Kazuma attacked Jade while she was sleeping again, wonder how far he went this time. Why was that his favorite morning ritual? Ohh well, lively as allways." Miku thinks to herself laughing. She remembers her dream and smiles fondly, dreams that come from something that really happened are always best. The loud crash of a metal suit they were working on hitting the floor makes Miku sigh. "Time to get to work cleaning up their mess again"
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rp smaple made by my sister...   rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:22 am

please tell me what ya think XD
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: rp smaple made by my sister...   rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:03 pm

VERY PERVY but it's good xD
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rp smaple made by my sister...   rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:47 pm

yes it is good =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rp smaple made by my sister...   rp smaple made by my sister... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rp smaple made by my sister...
Page 1 of 1