Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the General meets Gig

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

the General meets Gig Empty
PostSubject: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:51 pm

the General would be standing atop the Ragged Road. He was wearing a E.A.S.T. Empire uniform and holding his Duranium Banriu above his head as to block the sun from hitting him. He awaited Gig.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:56 pm

(Are you positively you want to do this?)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 pm

(Not if he's like eon of Val and will god mode. It's just for a talk. the General greets all tech users with open arms)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 pm

(He doesn't god mod and things of that nature.)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 pm

(then why should I be afraid?)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Rep. : 0
Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:53 pm

(lol i know of the reason he was thinking. XD)

}>Gig's Cast Leona would walk Descend from the sky, carrying the silver "box" that held Gig's lab within, along with many other things. She would place the "box" on the ground in front of the General and then step back, within seconds the latches on the "box" would pop open and a hand would open the "box" from within and out would climb Gig.<{ "Am I correct in assuming that you're this "General" person that wanted to see me, Leona said that you were the most likely person to be him.?" }>Gig waited with a bored expression on his face, while nanobots from his body spread out and began gathering information on the area around him.<{

[Leona]
the General meets Gig Rfa84p4x702s82
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:59 pm

the nano bots would be able to come near the General but could not gather information on him or get past his Energy Canceler or I-Field. the General being polite wouldn't scan Gig or the Summon nor would he think about what was in the case. Nano technology was about 200 years behind what the General had now.

"the General I am. And what might your name be" he said his face remained emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:06 pm

}>Gig quickly took note of the fact that his nanobots couldn't go past a certain point, or gather information on the General as he spoke.<{ "I am known only as Gig. Now, why have you called me out here? I have much to attend to." }>Gig activated his Mechanical Eye and continued staring at the General.<{
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:09 pm

the General's mind jammer was also active so people count scan him. He was a paranoid secure man who didn't want to die.

"My ship detected an anomaly in space and directed me here. There was a large amount of Fission energy coupled with Electromagnetic pulses" he said.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 pm

}>Gig glanced into the sky on an attempt too find 2 things, one was this ship the general spoke of, and the other...<{ "I don't see what that has to do with me, I just arrived, and there's no evidence that those readings have anything to do with me." }>Gig said as his gaze returned to the General, he wasn't so reckless as to leave his energy readings running wild, and as such he kept them low and cloaked whenever possible<{
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:24 pm

"I might have the wrong person. Or are you a machine.?" the General questioned.

the General's ship was in repair cloaked and hidden in a secret location. IT had been attacked by Skye's secret weapon and almost demolished. the General would look to the Skye and peer into space.

"IF you wish to know what I am or who I am. I will tell you. I a the General Supreme Representative from the Milky Way Galaxy. I was sucked into vescrutia and then sent here after a time anomaly had taken me and my ship. Exploration is my main goal. I am 576 years old and am 98% machine with 2% living being. I am from the planet Earth and the founder of a nations who's ideal are for galactic peace and the defense of her home world and all worlds under the E.A.S.T. name" the General said
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:37 pm

"Quite an honorable and prestigious rank and title you have there, I on the other hand happen to be quite different from yourself."' }>Gig laughed a bit as he spoke, then after brushing the hair from in front of his eyes. By this time the atmosphere within his suitcase had began seeping out into the area, and would no doubt begin taking negative effect on the General in a matter of moments. As he laughed at this thought, he continued to speak.<{ "As was earlier stated, I am Gig. I exist as a result of man's seemingly endless desire to travel into the realm of God, the creator. I am no hero or ally of justice, I am merely a being with nothing to lose, and everything to gain. In my eyes you are either with me, or against me...there is no in between, and no happy medium." }>As he spoke, a hint of anger spread across Gig's face at the thought of a certain female Kage...<{
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:40 pm

"I to am on a path to become god. and what do you mean with you" the General said summoning a rabbit in front of him.

The rabbit would run off and live like any other rabbit. His energy jammers and thousands of sensors would pick up the thing trying to get to him and begin negating it with his energy jammer in combination with his mind jammer.

"We can all play god. But it's the real god who controls and acts as he is" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:46 pm

(So am I right in believing that your energy jammer thing can jam the atmosphere, I really hope not...)

"You're a fool. There is nothing on any planet that should enter the realm of God. You are the embodiment of what I hate most about mankind, your kinds greed knows no limits, and will never learn." }>For some reason the lady Kage popped into Gig's mind again as he spoke, and so he decided to bring her up.<{ "You wouldn't happen to know someone named Rozalyn, would you...? I'm an old friend of her's."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:52 pm

(Actually yes. It can stop air from escaping and entering. to allow the General to be able to breath in space. the General doesn't breath it's just a simulated thing to make him appear more human)

"Rozey eh. She's one of the two people who's ever broken through my defenses. She almost killed me too. I am not greedy, I can create without polluting or using resources" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:58 pm

"Seems she hasn't lost her touch then..." }>Gig remained agitated as the General spoke.<{ "Humans shouldn't be allowed to create life, artificial or otherwise... Let me ask you, would you consider yourself a friend of Rozalyn?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:00 pm

"We haven't really talked much. I have very few friends. Not a lot of people could be trusted. So I guess no, not yet at least" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:14 pm

"Hmmm I see, well then do you know where she lives now, I believe we've got a bit of catching up to do..." }>As Gig spoke he activated his Nano Charge as well as hi .s Nano Distort and Nano Overload. He continued to keep his energy levels cloaked as they increased exponentially while he awaited the General's answer.<{
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:17 pm

"Yes" the General said as he pulled out a large blade made from a substance so dense and strong it was impossible to scan or detect. So impossible even the E.A.S.T. and their limitless technology couldn't even copy it.

"She resides in the New Depths Village just by the Gap Chasm. Can you fly or teleport or move at speeds up to 500 km per hour?" the General questioned.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:23 pm

"Hmmm 500km/h huh...who knows." }>Gig said with a slight laugh as his body continued to grow ever stronger. It had been quite since Gig's nanobots began multiplying within him, and his energy had been growing as well.<{ "Well I suppose I best be on my way... can't waste time around her forever."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:24 pm

"I can take you to Rozalyn if you wish otherwise I should be on my way as well" he said.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 pm

"Hmmm that would save me the trouble of finding the location of the new Depths...very well. I'm going back into Tejina Kou." }>Gig motioned towards the "Box" on the ground as he spoke.<{ "Would you mind carrying it there for me?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:34 pm

"i wouldn't mind at all" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:41 pm

"Good, I appreciate it, perhaps I'll return the favor someday." }>Gig motioned to Leona and she jumped into the "box" and Gig prepared to do the same, but stopped.<{ "Oh, and could you do me a favor and not tell her what's inside this thing, I'd like it to be a surprise. She's never seen it before, but she most definitely knows me, and that would ruin the...surprise."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:07 pm

"This oht to be fun, maybe we can scare her" the General said he surrounded the case in energy and began heading to Roze's

https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net/the-kishoukage-office-f78/rozalyn-the-general-meeting-t1142.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the General meets Gig   the General meets Gig I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the General meets Gig
Page 1 of 1