Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Kalipsa's Techs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalipsa Iscariot

Kalipsa Iscariot

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Meiyaku Hateshiganai

Kalipsa's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Kalipsa's Techs   Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Yoki

Yoki is a base energy for Demons, Yoki can be strengthened by devouring another demon or other living creature. Yoki effects the body in many ways, some ways being visible. The mor Yoki that iis released the greater the effect on the user.

10% Yoki release = Change in eye color and lincrease in speed and strength

11%-49% = increase in muscle mass, tone, structure, demonic power, and more speed and strength

50% = stabalized point. Appearance returns to a normal humanoid appearance, but eye color remains changed and fangs and claws grow, strength, speed, resilliance, and demonic power drastically increased.

51%-90% = Tedlar form. A form that grants even greater strength speed and demonic power, as well as other soon to be explained traits and abilities.

91%-99% = Abyssal form. The apex of strength and speed. The Abyssal form is a full release of Yoki energy for most, however for Kalipsa it can be attained with 99%, therefore allowing him to maintain his sanity and state of mind. The Abyssal form comes complete with it's wn abilities, traits, weapons, and characteristics

Mazoku Release
Acquired by releasing 100 percent of the Mazoku Force and 99% of Kalipsa's Yoki. The Mazoku is Kalipsa's strongest form and is also one that he refuses to use ever again., abilities and traits will be explained in time.
Back to top Go down
Kalipsa Iscariot

Kalipsa Iscariot

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Meiyaku Hateshiganai

Kalipsa's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalipsa's Techs   Kalipsa's Techs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:43 pm

---------------Basic Jutsu---------------

Jutsu that can be used at anytime in any form.

NOTE: Any "Darkness" or "Shadow Energy" that Kalipsa uses will be infinitely stronger than normal since it will be combined with Yoki, Mazoku Force, or both.

Shadow Swords
Creates 3 swords of highly condensed dark and shadow energy, imbued with the Mazoku Force, for Kalipsa two weild in addition to his original 3 swords. These swords are unbreakable and can be very versitile, able to bend at will while retaining their highly condensed and sharp state.

Blood Line Body
Creates a body of blood that resembles the outline or silhouette of Kalipsa's body

Blade Edge
Creates anywhere from 1 to 1000 swords o fYoki and Mazoku Force that float around the field and shoot off at the opponent(s) periodically, they burn anyone or anything that touches them aside from Kalipsa, they phase straight through him.

Rending Sword
A high power slash capable of breaking anything that doesn't have some special reason it can't break. This slash also produces a shockwave, so if the slash were avoided the Shockwave would instantly shatter the target.

Ruin blade
Creates a massive sword that can erupt from the anywhere. it comes from a very small portal that opens on the wherever Kallipsa decides for it to be. The sword is made of pure Mazoku Force and is unbreakable, it travels very fast despite it's massive size, it's edges are corrosive and so it melts through almost anything on impace, however it vanishes secounds after impact, the corrosion wont stop for about a minute, unless Kalipsa or the opponent does something about it.

Anti-Cross
Black crosses stained with blood are created anywhere around Kalipsa and shoot off targeting the opponents blood, shadow, and or Chakra signature, depends on what Klipsa chooses.

Vinyard
Causes vines to sproute in and you of randomw portals that can be made on anything, these vines are coverd in razor sharp throns that infect anything they touch with the Mazoku Force, this wil result in the onject or person touched being burned from the inside out relentlessly unless the Mazoku Force is purged from their body or Kalipsa stops its affect.

R-Barrier
A Barrier that Kalipsa can make around himslef with any size or shape, this barrierbreaks down anything that touches it and fires it from another spot on or within the Barrier.

Break
Whenever touching something, Kalipsa can force Mazoku Force and YOki into the object or person, very quickly, this sudden injection of the powerful and foreign energy will overload whatever it enters resulting in a "Break". This means that every nerve and cell in the body of whatever Limb/object was touched gets scorched instantly, it heals once the energy injected leaves the body, one minute, less if there is a logical way of expelling it.

A.T.B. (All The body Break)
A Break performed on the entire body by touching either the chest, heart (directly), face, or lips. The entire body will receive the Break and the result will be an instant death.

Mind Break
A Break that targets the mind via one of the senses. Breaking the mind results in instant paralysis and shut down of all functions temporarily, includes loss of all senses and brain function.

Stigmata
Blood is relesed by the gallon from Kalipsa's hands, the blood can be completely manipulated by Kalipsa at will. The includes hardening, increasing/decreasing temperature, moving the blood, altering it's pH levels, rearranging it's molecular structure, causing it to vaporize, and other functions.

(more coming)
Back to top Go down

Kalipsa's Techs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: