Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) Empty
PostSubject: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:47 pm

*Miles would hear the rumors of Domo someone who seems familiar to him being sighted within the realm so he decided to meet this Domo*

(if your wondering Miles lost most of his memory in the trip here)
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

Rep. : 0
Nation : Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Energy

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:26 am

((Apparently same goes for me >.>))

*I slowly look up at the poor bastard approaching me, a shame really, since needless violence only leads to more violence and this ignorant fool could get killed.*

"Who goes there?"

*Migraines begin to ravage my brain as if I was forgetting something important. I was here for something at least, I was here to meet someone... I shook my head at the massive pain subsided and laid the incessant pestering feeling tomorrow.*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:57 am

*Miles would face Domo* "Miles seiler, when i heard you were in the local area for some reason you seemed familiar to me. i wanted to know why you seem familiar to me"
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:34 pm

"Blasphemy! Where is my master?!?! Where is the Depths?!?! Where the fuck are those traitorous dogs?!?! ANSWER ME!"

*The area around me began to distort a pale sky blue as large amounts of ether was collecting rapidly, flowing into and around my body. My arms began to pulse as a large beam of ether was fired, roughly with a 25 meter radius, at the man known as Miles that would be able to decimate the entirety of his very being as well as anything that foolish enough to stray onto its path. Since there were some components of the beam, unknown to Miles of course, that seemed to rob the object of its life source.*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:10 pm

*Miles would manipulate the air below him to shoot him out of it's path and fly in place out of the shot* "depths? do you mean the citadel risen from the depths? it's further south. and what traitorous dogs?" *Miles would begin to see more vague images of domo from his past* "wait a second" *Miles would mimic his look back to what he looked like long long ago*

(visual reference)

Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) 4852728

*since this is what he saw domo fighting in vague images within his mind he thought this might assist in calming him down*
"do you remember this man?" *he would say referring to whom he was looking like*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:29 pm

"Tch, I have no clue what you're talking about demon. Where the fuck is Rion?!?! Kazz?!?! Unknown?!?! Rose!?!? What happened to them you annoying insect?!?! Where is the real Depths?!?! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HOME?!?!"

*A large pillar of ether sky rocketed through the sky, reaching the edge of the space, and became a sheer pillar of energy that enveloped me into it. It had a diameter no bigger than a meter but it's sheer concentration of energy could rock this planet to its core.

A few moments later I would appear, wearing a layer of ether as armor, emitting powerful pulses of energy in every direction for thirty meters every few seconds that stole any life and converted it as its own. Trees withered. Plants perished. Animals struggled to live. Anything within its vicinity was robbed of its ether and returned to it as my energy.*

"Answer me now or I will be your personal envoy to hell you wretched cur!!"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:55 pm

*She sensed a powerful build up of ether from her quiet office back in the Depths. This could have been only one of two people; Her dear sister Bloom, or Rion's bellboy Domo. Either way, a familiar face would brighten up her stay in Escellsia, so she faded into the area only to find an enraged Domo-kun. Feeling the unnecessary pulses of energy coming from Domo, Rozalyn decided to release a pulse of greater power and a darker affinity. She wondered if it would be enough for him to sense who she was, and quit the senseless energy spam.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:14 pm

*The etheral pulses continued to emit, gathering information, stealing ether, killing unnecessarily that caused the once beautiful forest to end up a decrepit piece of land. Then a sudden wave of dark energy was enveloped into an etheral pulse, converting its energy as its own, but this pulse was rather familiar. Suspecting something strange was amiss I controlled the pulses to a lower output, diminishing greatly into a small area around my body that pulsed a brilliant sky blue.*

"Huh? What's this energy... It can't be... She died... Rosey is that you? If so please tell me what the fuck happened to the Depths?"

*I was well aware that this could be another trick being played before me. It was impossible Rose was still alive, she was destroyed with the rest of the village in that horrible event. The ether might've been at a smaller output the concentration of ether would continue to build within the area around me. The pillar of ether still shined brightly, acting as a beacon of energy to anyone foolish enough to advance near it.*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:57 am

*Before Rozalyn came Miles would answer Domo's question*

"i don't know i lost my memory but i do recall facing you in friendly fights" *

Miles would retreat backwards keeping his distance from the danger avoiding fighting for now and when Rozalyn came Miles would ask her for assistance*

"can you please talk him out of killing people over a misunderstanding?"
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:12 pm

"What the fuck happened?" She walked towards him, pretending to ponder to herself. Once she got to Domo, seeming to be uneffected by his energy pulses after releasing her own, she patted his head. She was draining the ether Domo was receiving while he drained hers, making it completely harmless to say the least- Only Rozalyn's seemed corrupted. " A blackhole warped us to another universe parallel to the one of your master. Gomen Domo-kun."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:54 pm

*Miles would just keep his distance and keep aware of his surroundings reverting to his actual look now*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:14 pm

*The large amounts of pulsing ether stopped, there was no gradual decrease or slow halt. The massive amounts of ether just stopped. The large amounts of ether just rushed into my body: the pulses of ether, the massive beacon, Rosey's negative ether pulses. Everything was stopped and everything was contained and everything in a single instant was released in a burst of rage.

The ether's power that stored was stored for a brief second increased disastrously to the point where anything in the range of the etheral burst would be stolen of all its energy and would no longer be able to use their energy. However, there are a few exceptions to this etheral burst. Rose would most likely feel the massive drain to her reservoirs of energy but most likely be regained in a week as well as mine own since we have the same amount of energy. However, anything else, person or otherwise, would have their supply of energy cut off completely. There is no known cure for having most of their ether stolen without anyway to properly affix a new amount. Meaning Miles wouldn't be able to even try to use his powers until his ethereal amount regained consciousness from the ether loss. After all Miles would fall out of the sky and be petrified in a coma.*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:38 am

*Miles was out of the pulse range yet within the sight range keeping his distance therefore the pulse negation did not affect him*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Miles Seiler wrote:
*Miles was out of the pulse range yet within the sight range keeping his distance therefore the pulse negation did not affect him*

((Lmao denied. You were in range for a few reasons.
1.This fucking burst of ether covered the entire forest, horizontally and vertically :] Since the area the burst is enormous avoiding completely is a no no, which means if any bit of the ether touched you you're in a coma cause you never had enough energy to give in the first place. Just be glad you didn't die cause ether can do that type of shits.
2. You were in my range completely? I mean how else can you talk to me? Much less to Rose?
3. Any cheap way out is already covered and you're in a coma. You can argue this with Rose.
4. No this was not a god hack because I gave your ass time to leave. Especially when I attacked you, sent a giant beam of ether into the sky, rose interfering, me lowering my pulses.
5. Keep in mind this burst of ether was the giant pillar that reached the depths of space, stole most of its energy from the surrounding area, and stole Rose's pulse for a single instant to release it into a deadly blow.))
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:09 am

(wait a sec is miles permanently in a coma or temporarily?)
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:13 am

(HOLD on both of you. the rules state or i was told by administration a character can not fight or roleplay till they have a guild or a rank. So Domo can't fight yet))
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:16 am

(general just stay out of this i got it. Domo is this a permanant coma or temporary?
and also i must add Miles does not use ether he uses his mental commands, Earthen Blood Chakra (which he does not need to survive worst case scenario he loses an organ and power) and electrical blood)
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:21 am

((General... stay out of this and yes I can... The admins just never got around to it >.> Also this is a temporary coma. Just try and make a new char for the time being. Just be glad I didn't kill you xD. Also it doesn't matter what energy you use. Everything runs off ether. O.o It's basically life force so yes you indirectly use ether. Domo and Rose can just control it and manipulate it practical use.))
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:26 am

(ok i thought it was an autokill aka permanant coma XD alright so Miles will be back. ok. Btw if Miles dies of a legit kill i got no problem with it. also i got tonnes of character ideas i'm ready XD)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:28 am

*Miles would fall lifeless in a coma and as Darkling would sense the drop he would rush here but once he sense the ether he would keep back until the coast was clear out of the radius of the waves only able to sense where miles was by mindlink*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:44 am

*Once Miles had laid motionless on the ground, I would follow suit as my knees parted the dust as they landed with a low thud before Rose. Lost of the will and resolve I once had before. Looking up at Rose a wave of nostalgia took over as I stood once again.*

"I'm not as pathetic to lose sight of my goals because the lost of my home. I'll be returning to my position shortly then Rose... Until then I need time to think..."

*I rested a hand on her shoulder as I walked off behind her, the withered and decayed habitat would have to wait to be restored in a later date. Miles would only be swept up by a updraft of wind that followed several feet behind me. I turned back to look at Rose once more.*

"You know that event you seemed to describe seemed as if it were only a second, but I was lost for an eternity. Just seeing your face and knowing you're alive reassures my purpose and soul."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:02 pm

*Darkling in his dragon form would fly in and growl at domo, it would be clear miles made some friends here, and that miles's new friend saw domo as an enemy unless domo would prove he meant no further harm to miles*

(this is the last person i must rp as because frankly his guardian beast would not take this too kindly XD but it is common knowledge that guardian beasts dont harm those who don't mean harm to their masters)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Rozalyn

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:40 am

*After feeling the effects of bitchass Domo's massive drain, Rozalyn mustered up enough strength to force a powerful palm thrust into Domo's chest. She panted exhaustedly, her usual bright red eyes seeming dim. "You ass, what the hell." With the last of her energy, her body went up in flames, transporting her out of the area. Domo had just royally pissed her off, and she planned to get him back sometime in the future.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:50 am

((Change me into the Depths already >.>))

*The palm thrust felt no more than a tap, probably caused by the massive drain, but that single tap sent myself stumbling forward.*

"Damn, she needs to know when not to overdo it."

*I continued to walk off with Miles in my care, keeping a close watch on the guardian familiar.*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:11 am

*While domo walked off with Miles Darkling in the dragon form would roar angrilly, unless something was done to prove you meant no harm to miles it would attack*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)   Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old aquaintances reunite (Domo only please)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: Silvan Serenity-
Jump to: