Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Gig's new base

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Rep. : 0
Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:32 pm

}>With a flash of light Gig would appear with Leona still holding him tightly and smiling warmly. A sigh of relief would escape Gig's lips having successfully escaped Rose.<{

Leona: It worked Master, we escaped.

"Just barely Leona my dear, just barely. Now quickly, go and activate Hokori. Have her set up precautionary measures around this...mountain, then come back inside. We've got MUCH work to do."

Leona: Yes my Master.

}>Gig would toss his suitcase into a shadowy corner then hop in to look for the rockets and shit that he had captured from the General. After discovering that they were missing he would enter the compartment that held his lab and prepare to analyze the samples he got from Rozalyn. As he did this Hokori was awakened and she began to spread various poisonous gases around the part of the mountain that the suitcase was in, the gases were colored blue so as to remain indistinguishable from the blue aura around the mountain, and the lack of odor from the gases would make them most lethal to any unwanted guests.<{

Hokori
Gig's new base Sample_25f84b5e5edbd0c583103b3a982e12e28249df19
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:43 pm

-|The suitcase rumbled slightly before its lid popped opened forcefully. The indistinguishable mass that is the Great Portal was quite a sight to behold, especially what was in it. Since, Shen, Gig's partner, was living and training inside a no ability chamber to rapidly increase his powers an incredible difference. A hand then appeared from within the mass of the suitcase and gripped onto one of the edges, slowly pulling up the rest of the body. Slowly but surely a green silk attire, embroidered with gold intricate needlework, began to appear along with Shen and his circular glasses.

Moments after, Shen managed to pull himself out of the Great Portal and snap the suitcase shut. He yawned slightly as he stretched his entire body, releasing any built up tension within his body.|-

"So this is the new base?"

-|He looked around as he pushed the bridge of his glasses closer to his face, activating his MRI eyes to survey the area.|-

"Looks safe enough... Yet, I have my precautionary measures as well."

-|Thousands of ball bearings began to fly from Shen's silk robe, hidden in various compartments that seemed endless. The ball bearings began to lodge themselves all around the Crag, embedding themselves into walls, floors, entrances, stalactites, or any other surface needed for defensive measures as well as escape routes.|-
Back to top Go down
Faith
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Faith

Nation : Civilian
Guild : Unknown
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:44 pm

A hologram would suddenly take the shape of a small girl in the mountains. The hologram would move towards the location the case was in. Being a hologram it was unaffected by moth things. Faith wanted to talk with Gig maybe get some information or something of the sorts.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:51 pm

-|Shen immediately sensed the hologram from the transmitters of the ball bearings and looked directly at it, peering through it with his MRI eyes, and knew it was a harmless hologram. However, Shen dislike eavesdropping especially from one he does not know of.|-

"A cheap trick... This world is pitiful... I'll take care of this little annoyance."

-|A large magnetic pulse was sent towards the hologram, which only took a few moments to disrupt its signal and functions all together. Effectively rendering the hologram, the transmission, and the technology used to sustain the hologram useless and immobile. Shen then created a larger barrier that denied anything electrical within the crag since the barrier emitted the same magnetic pulse. Effectively wiping any traces technology attempting entering the crag in the first place.|-
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:53 pm

(i'll let that slide. but my Energy JAmmer Canceller effectively stops magnetic pulses and magnetic waves trying to take out technology. she was just telling you there was backup on the way.)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 pm

[You can't let anything slid because magnetism isn't energy... Look up your information before you ever try to win an argument against me of all people.]
Back to top Go down
Faith
Faith

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:56 pm

(the moment you say pulse mean energy was emitted. but I'm out of this thread. I was gonna let my antagonist join)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:57 pm

(And also there is NO conceivable way that you could even know we're here, we appeared through a rift in reality with no energy signature to mark us...how you "found us" is beyond me, however if you "find us" again I'll be sure to kill you personally...we don't take kindly to unexpected and unwanted guests)

------Within the suitcase

}>Gig would sort out his newly obtained data from the recent encounter with Rose. He first ran a system upgrade on his nanobots adding a new function to them and upgrading the transport system's speed. He also added high concentrations of Grat Portal energy to every Nanobot coursing through his body, just for future reference. After this process was completed Leona appeared behind him<{

Leona: What do you need Master.

"Go wake Anya, we'll need her to help to speed up the process."

Leona: As you wish.

}>Leona would flash away and wake Anya. Meanwhile Gig would break out his safely preserved gallon of Dark Matter, and the millions upon millions of nanobots that had stored it for so long. These Nanobots were strange and needed analysis, but until a while ago Gig didn't have the technology to analyze it. He recently acquired Grey Tech, which was to technology what Dark Matter was to the universe. With the Grey tech he made reinforce processors, a duplication machine, and still had enough to improve his Nanobots. He first ran the Dark Matter through the processor then began to duplicate the various samples acquired from Rozalyn<{ "Soon...very soon"
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:00 am

[Also to let you in a iota of information that you need to even try to survive amongst us is that a pulse isn't energy... Whatever is pulsed can be energy. But because magnetism isn't energy and the pulse was magnetism it wasn't energy so you lose mr. shim.]
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:43 am

(What he said is true. A pulse is merely a motion, for example human beings have pulses which are the result of the heart beating, but the pulse itself is not energy. But w.e no longer important, back to my topic.)

}>Gig would sit down in a spinney chair as he waited for his other CASTs to arrive, but the instant he sat down a shadow crept over his head, Gig leaned back in the chair and discovered Anya supporting herself with her mechanical tentacles.<{

Anya: You called for me Gig, I was enjoying my nap.

"I did call for you. I need you to compose a false body using the materials in the box under the desk over there, I have some things to test... Charge it with ligtning and place the temp heart from that jar in it.

Anya: That all?

}>Gig continued to sit in his chair as the tentacles coming from Anya's OCTO unit began deftly arranging components of an artificial body. It was then that Anya appeared to tell Gig of the incident that had occurred outside the suitcase.<{

Leona: Master, some strange person has alread located our base, she sent a hologram that Shen quickly dispelled after setting up more defensive measures, in addition to the ones set in place by Hokori...but still, to be found so soon...

"Can you provide any information on her, anything at all?" }>leona thought for a moment, before finally speaking, in this time Gig had stood to his feet to check on the processing of the Dark Matter sample.<{

Leona: She looked like a little girl.

"Hmm....then it wasn't Rozalyn...that's good to know...Well no matter, lets not worry about it right now." }>Gig retrieved the dark matter from the processor and carried it over to the artificial body, it was rather incomplete, but it was enough. He took a bit of the gallon and injected it into the body, and intantly it began to move, while steadily creating itself at the same time.<{

"Amazing...it hasn't even been charged with lightning yet...but this tuff has already given it life... Then what about..." }>Gig magnetically pulled the Dark Matter from the body of the artificial life form, then injected some of the nanobots that had bonded with Dark Matter. Almost instantly the thousand or so nanobots devoured the entirety of the body, and began devouring parts of the lab bench, though Gig used and EMP almost instantly to stop them.<{ "This is some powerful stuff that Rozalyn has...I wonder what else she's gotten her hands on over the years...and also...what happened in her office..."

Anya
Gig's new base 300px-LaughingOctopusMGS4
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:13 am

}>Gig walked over to his updated super computer "The Genesis" and began pulling up video data on Rozalyn's battles from the satellite launched during Gig's time Vescrutia. He began looking for anything that could be the cause, that's when he came across the coffin, a coffin that had absorbed energy into on multiple occasions, among doing other things.<{ "i wonder if that has anything to do with the office incident... then again, even if it did, I have no knowledge of this thing... damn." }>Gig stood and walked to the Duplicator machine to discover an abundance of Rozalyn based "Materlials" a surplus of DNA to use as he saw fit.<{ "This will be the first step towards my revenge." }>Gig turned to Leona and Anya.<{ "Leona Go and get the fire angel Hinote...we'll be needing her, and Anya, you'll begin constructing another body. I'm gonna work with this dark matter stuff and these "improved" nanobots."

Leona: Yes Master.

}>Leona warped away to release Hinote from her sleep, then returned with her.<{

Hinote: You wanted me Gig.

"Yes actually, I need you to help me create a new toy."

Hinote: Alright then, what do I need to do.

"Right now I just need you to wait, try hitting that dark matter sample with your hottest flame...I need to know how much heat it can sustain. Then I want Leona to take it to the Negative Chamber." }>Gig turned and introduced one of his main nanobots to the dark matter nanobot. The result was surprisingly nice, they still recognized eachother, a good sign that they would be useful.<{

hinote
Gig's new base Fantasy_fighter_II__fire_angel_by_AngELofREbellion
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:40 am

-|Shen sighed as he watched Gig totter around his laboratory, this was quite boring to him. After all Shen wasn't breed to become a scientist, although he did have a great knowledge about it, rather he was breed for battle. The countless battles that forged his body and mind over time created the warrior he was now. Shen sighed again as he stretched removing some of the lingering tension from his shoulders.

He needed something to do rather than wait for Gig's next mission detail to exact their revenge on Rozalyn. So he decided to grab a few things off Gig's shelves and place them into a few of the compartments of his garb, mainly advanced prototype metal fragments that were increased significantly with Gig's nanobots and several EMP bombs for quick use escapes- not as if it was necessary in the first place. He then walked over to Gig and placed his hand onto Gig's shoulder.|-

"Gig I'm going to "enjoy" my time as much as I can around here. Just call me in through the satellite link to update me on the situation."

-|He waved as he walked out of the laboratory to find his new prey.|-
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:14 am

"Tsk Shen never wants to stick around her. Leona, go and keep an eye on him in my stead would you." }>Leona would bow, disappearing out of the room in a flash of light mid bow, leaving behind the words.<{

Leona: Yes Master.

"Now then. Time to look at what I have here at my disposal..." }>Gig put half the gallon of Dark Matter into the duplicator and then set in his chair, solving a rubix cube over and over and over as he began to talk.<{ "I have a samle of Dark Matter, i have DNA from Rozalyn, I have Grey Tech, I have a body that can withstand fusion, and I have Shen..." }>Gig leaned back and stared at the ceiling for a moment before returning to solving his rubix cube again.<{ "And what I want to do is get revenge on Rozalyn...but more than that I want to cast self righteous judgement on mankind...I need to be more powerful to do that... so then should I... " }>Gig thought momentarily on things while Anya completed the artificial body. Gig walked over to examine the body, It was then that Hinote returned after having taken the Dark Matter sample to the negative chamber and also torched it with the Helios Flame. Neither of which caused much damage.<{ "Ah perfect timing Hinote, what were the results?"

Hinotw: There was no affect, neither the Helios Flame nor the Negative chamber had any visable affect.

"Just as I had thought... Well no matter it's time."

Anya: For what?

"To do what I hate most of course...it's time to play god..."

}>Gig grabbed half of the now quadrupled Dark Matter sample and injected it directly into a high output artificial heart. He then injected some of his last gen nanobots and then input a duplicate of his own brain, with changes to personality and conscience, and a few changes to the sense of self. It was a brain that would exist inside this hybrid. It was Rozalyn, but it wasnt. This would be Gig's most powerful weapon, yet since it was lacking new data, it wouldn't be able to do too much to the current Rozalyn...something that would have to be remedied if he wanted to have a chance at winning.<{ "That's part one...now..." }>Gig took half of the remaining Dark Matter sample and split it in half as well. He injected half of it into his Fusion Core, or his "heart" as he liked to call it, and the other half he bonded with his Trident Apex<{ "GHHHaaaaggg!" }>Gig fell to the ground in pain as the Dark Matter flooded through him. Gasping for air he let out a few words<{ "Anya, put me into solitary and give me those Dark Matter Nanobots"

Anya: Alright.

}>Any grabbed the Dark Matter nanobots and gave them to Gig. The second he got the container he released them into his own body and stood to his feet slowly.<{ "Alright...put me into solitary and lock it down. }> Both his speech and breathing was labored as he spoke, as to be expected with such a powerful substance flowing through his veins. He continued to speak after a moments agony.<{ I'm pretty sure that I'll come out when I'm ready...And put the remainder of that Dark Matter into the purifier...i wanna know what it's purest form is like."

Anya: You'd better not die in solitary...Leona would kill us all...

}>Gig tried to speak, but no words came. Anya's tentacles gently lifted Gig into the air. After a moments walking they were before the door to "solitary" Anya opened it and let Gig fall into the pitch black room behind the door.<{

Anya: Come back alive Gig...
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:09 pm

----------A few hours later----------

}>The door to solitary would be devoured from the inside out and Gig would emerge with his clothes tattered and his right eye glowing blood red, tears of blood running from it. He began to laugh as the Dark Matter nanobots that devoured the gate swarmed back into his body.<{ "Hehe-heh-heahahaha It's done...though it's gonna take some getting used to..." }>Leona had been waiting outside of solitary, praying that Gig would be fine. When she saw him she let out a sigh of relief and stepped forward to hug him, but Gig held out a hand, signaling her to stay back.<{ "Stay back Leona...I'm not totally in control yet." }>Leona paused momentarily then spoke.<{

Leona: Yes master, as you wish... Is there anything I can do for you?

}>Gig hesitated then spoke the first thing that came to mind<{ "The clone...is it comple...and also whawt about the purification of the Dark Matter... How far along is it?"

Leona: It's...awake. The body completed recently, and Anya charged it with Helios Flame...The Dark Matter completely animated it, but it's... odd. As for the purification of the remaining Dark Matter...It's a slow process. Only a single drop has purified, and its strange, it's a radiant white color with high energy readings.

}>As she spoke Gig listened while working more with his new nanobots, and Manipulating small swirls of dark matter around his hands.<{ "I see, very well then, I'll go and take a look at the Rozalyn clone." }>Gig walked off towards the lab, emitting small quantities of Dark Matter flames with each step, burning away at things unintentionally.<{ "Well this is.... I'll have to deal with this later." }>Gig magnetically trapped the Dark Matter flames within his body as he walked, preventing negative results. Once he reached the Rozalyn clone a bolt of pain shot through his head, flooring him instantly and breaking his concentration that kept the Dark Matter within him. The Rozalyn clone snapped her fingers and the flames dissipated.<{

Clone: I believe you're the one that made me right... I'll call you father...and you will call me...?

}>Gig let out an excited laugh at the sight of his accomplishment before speaking the name of his "Daughter."<{ "Rosary"

Rosary (child form)
Gig's new base Ef25d110

Last edited by Gig on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:05 pm

}>Gig was unsure as to why meeting his daughter had caused his brain to pulse in such a painful manner, but one thing was evident, she was a success, even though Gig had not expected the body to be that of a child.<{ "So...what d o you know Rosary?"

Rosary: I know many things father...many things.

}Gig smiled at his daughter before speaking.<{ "And how do you feel Rosary, any problems?"

Rosary: No, i don't think so, I feel normal, I guess...?

}>Gig walked over to Rosary and turned his right middle finger into a syringe.<{ "I need to take a sample Rosary, hold out your arm." }>Rosary obediently held out her arm, and with a quick prick Gig took a sample. He walked over to a microscope and examined it.<{ "I see....So her being a child won't be a problem then." }>Rosary's cells were growing and splitting at an astonishing rate, that kept slowing at a steady rate. She would be full grown in a short amount of time at this rate, but more importantly than that she needed to be tested for her combat capabilities.<{ "Rosary, how do you feel about fighting?"

Rosary: Long as it isn't you, I don't mind... Should I kill someone?

"Now now, those words aren't suitable for my daughter, not when she's so young at least... Though I will have you do a bit of fighting."

Rosary: Sorry father...who should I fight...one of these CASTs?

"No no no, they're much to important, they're practically your sisters you know... No instead you will fight..." }>Gig turned to his computer and began searching through the very small archive of information his nanobots had gathered in the short time he'd been in Escellsia. As he did this Rosary began playing around with things in the lab, behaving in a more relaxed and childlike manner, somehow this pleased Gig as he searched for an opponent.<{
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:57 pm

"Alright Rosary, we're going to meet your first opponent, I assume she'll be good for at least a warm-up...also she may have some information for me....maybe...?" }>Gig stood to his feet and walked over to Anya, who had never left the room<{ "I want you to begin upgrades on the Prometheus Satellite, and start working on the Hadron Cannon. Should the need arrive, wake one of the others to help you. Now come along Rosary." }>Gig walked over to Rosary and escorted her out of the room. Within moments Gig would climb out of the suitcase and pull Rosary out behind him. She would take his hand as he grabbed his suitcase and walked set off to meet Rosary's first opponent...the first of many.<{
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:10 pm

}>A silver flash of light would be the sign of Gig, Rosary, and Leona appearing within the lab. Gig would pull out a single strand of nanobots from his temple and slide them into a slot in his computer. After a few moments everything that had just transpired within the previous fight. He then removed the strand and placed it back into his. He turned and snapped his fingers and almost instantly Leona would teleport him, Rosary, and herself to a knew location. So that Roasry may continue improving, and Gig may gather more data.<{
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:00 pm

-------------Time Skip-------------

}>Gig would return to his lab alone, after acquiring DNA from Inari, the dragon, He put the strand of hair, and the scale into the Duplicator Machine, as he closed the machine so that it could start up Anya would appear behind him.<{

Anya: Gig...where's Rosary?

"She's fine, she's dealing with someone that is relatively "new to the neighborhood" so to speak, she shouldn't have much problems, though I'll return in a bit to see how things are going. But till then we need to get to work, I'm making a dragon" }>An excited expression shot across his face at the thought of creating such a creature.<{ "Anya, I need you to create a frame from the materials in the duplicator. They'll be ready in a few minutes."

Anya: Alright Gig, anything else?

"...Actually yes, inject this body with Dark Matter as well... I'm pretty sure a dragon can sustain such a powerful component." }>Gig turned to his Genesis super computer and took a seat before the large screen. He began typing, searching through his Universal Echelon for Dragons so that he could have a basic idea of what components needed to be added. After about an hour of searching Anya had finished the frame, and was adding the dark matter. Gig stood to his feet and walked towards the body, he pulled a strand of Nanobots from his temple and inserted them into the Dragon's. The body started reacting negatively to the Dark Matter, it's form warped, becoming more human than dragon, wounds began manifesting across the body and dark matter leaked out, then... there was no movement. After a long silence The eyes of the Dragon opened and she pounced on Gig, clawing and biting at him before retreating to a corner and growling, a blood red eye and killing intent were easily noticeable as eh snarled. Gig rose to his feet, dark matter swirling from he wounds that he had received, and his own killing intent streaming out into the room.<{ "I'll give you one chance...you'll either tame yourself, or I'll break you." }>The beast stood it's ground as she lowered her stance, ready to attack Gig once more.<{ "Che so be it, I expected at least this much from the Naruga."

[The Half-Dragon]

Gig's new base NarugaKaruga
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:26 pm

}>The beast pounced at Gig, but this time he was prepared, he molded his left arm into a shield and smashed the wyvern in the face with it, sending her sliding towards the exit of the room. Leaving no time to recover, Gig ran forward with his right forearm shaped into a sword, he stabbed at the beasts head, bit with a swing of her tail Gig would be sent back a few feet, as the creature turned and fled out into the endless depths of the dimension within Gig's suitcase.<{ "Shit, it'll be a problem dealing with that thing near the great portal... Anya track it, and have the information stream directly to me." }>Gig took off running after the wyvern, who was far faster than his normal speed. He activated his Nano Overload and Nano Distort in the hopes of catching up.

After a moment he encountered the wyvern clawing at a thick gate, it's claws tearing away at the titanium alloy, Instantly the creature flicked it's tail sending poisonous spikes and scales screeching toward Gig, He dodged the majority of them, receiving a wound on his abdomen from one of the spikes, almost instantly he fell to his knees.<{ "Shit.... a..... Neurotoxin." }>Gig stated losing consciousness as the wyvern burst through the gate and out into the endless abyss of the compartment housing the Great Portal. Seconds later the Neurotoxin was purged from Gig's body as he rose to his feet and chased after the creature.<{ "Damn no good pet..." }>Gig no longer had any opportunity to use his electromagnetic energy as he stood before the great portal, and the beast knew it, could sense it. It turned and took off towards Gig full speed, it's dense, and sharp scales, wings, and fangs prepared to tare Gig to shreds.<{ "You think you can win...?" }>Gig returned his arms to their normal form as he waited<{ "If only i weren't trying to beat it without killing it..." }>He thought as the beast pounced, Gig rolled beneath it, turning his right hand to a blade that he cut the creatures body with, and his left hand into a blade that he cut off the tail with.<{ "I can still use the majority of my powers." }>The beast writhed in pain as blood oozed out, Gig turned to face the beast with a cold stare, his arm blade lengthened as he stepped forward, cutting across the creatures face and claiming its left eye.<{ "You belong to me, you'd do well to remember that." }>Gig knelt beside the wyvern, placing his hands directly over the wound, and streaming his energy into them, sealing them instantly, but not returning them to their original unharmed state.<{ "These wounds will be a constant reminder of who your master is." }>Gig stood to his feet and walked back to the inside of his lab, the creature rose shakily to it's feet and followed him, as his body returned to normal.<{ "Anya, repair the gate... FAST!" }>Anya would begin working on the Gate as Gig and the black wyvern walked back to the lab<{
"I'll call you Kuruga."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:57 pm

-|Shen entered as the new creature appeared next to Gig. A look of distraught meshed onto his face, questioning what the creature was. But he merely sighed and shook his head as he walked towards Gig and the dragon looking creature.|-

"I see that you're still meddling with forces of nature. What kind of blasphemous act have you created today? A dragon half bred? No matter. I acquired some interesting samples from a young man named Dante earlier. It's a highly volatile poison that even gave my magnetofection some trouble of removing the toxins. However, my immune system already analyzed the data and the electroporation in my cells have already started integrating the immunity so it's harmless for me. You on the other hand might want a mask."

-|Shen pulled out a small metal tube, no bigger than an inch long and half an inch diamter, and placed it onto Gig's lab table.|-

"Anyway have fun with your creations, I'll see what else I can gather for your little zoo."

-|Shen waved once as he began to walk towards the exit in search for a new opponent.|-
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:18 pm

"I have merely returned life to a creature long lost. I did a good deed, though even I am disgusted by my actions... *sigh* I'm done playing god like this, it sickens me." }>Gig would take the sample from Shen, after hearing what he had to say, and as Shen began to walk out, Gig stopped him.<{ "Wait Shen... you said this person's name was Dante? Perhaps I'll check him out..." }>Gig returned to his computer, The Genesis and began looking over the progress of his, soon to be, new Satellite.<{
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:52 pm

-|Shen turned around to face Gig's back using Genesis.|-

"That's what the file said. His power is quite interesting really, he managed to eat through the composite fragments you developed. Anyway I remembered to ask, do you have anymore new experiments for me to test out? Perhaps you've managed to bottle an double layered EMP for me? Even though I can create one for myself but the fun that comes from tossing an EMP charge into an inspecting foe is entertaining."

-|Shen began to inspect the lab and Gig's gadgets more closely, wondering if he would be able to take a weapon out for use.|-
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:17 pm

}>Gig smirked a bit<{ "So you want to test out some weapons then huh? Alright I've got some things for you, saves me time." }>Gig walked over to a large metal box and placed his hand on top of it, within seconds the materials of the box would be absorbed into his body and converted into energy, leaving only a glove, and a metallic contraption, which Gig grabbed and carried to Shen.<{ "This" }>Gig said handing Shen the glove.<{ "Is the prototype for the Radiation Emission orb that I'm creating, this thing can pump radiation into an opponent, or just release it in a 2-3 ft radius around the orb. Go and radiate a few things for me, I need the data on how well its working. As for this thing..." }>Gig would release the metallic things, and it would begin floating mid air, after a second it would snap open to it's firing mode.<{ "Is the Hadron Cannon, I have a few plans for this puppy down the line, but it still lacks sufficient testing. It fires beams of Nuclear Radiation that can really fuck stuff up. Have fun with that one." }>Gig would program some information into the Hadron Cannon and it would begin orbiting around Shen, until ordered to do so.<{ "It's set to move how you want, and fire where and when you want. If you give no commands it will orbit you, bit it will not fire."

[Hadron Cannon]
Gig's new base Rpi-v4l-hadron

Radiation Emission prototypes
Gig's new base X_Gloves_Version_Vongola_Ring_by_Kenblah
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:54 pm

-|Shen whistled at the new weapons he acquired. Then a smirk appeared across his face as millions of composite fragments, resembling glass rather than the usual black ones he carried, began to swirl around him alongside the Hadron cannons.|-

"Step back a bit. I'm going to immediate test this weapon of yours on yours truly. I suggest you grab some glasses before I start, unless your eyes can handle the intensity of the light."

-|The fragments created a compacted orb around Shen and enough room for the Hydraon cannons to fire. The sphere, in theory, could contain a supernova explosion since the fragments superior strength was further bounded with Shen's magnetism. The Hadron cannons only orbited for a few more seconds before stopping over Shen's shoulders and aimed directly at him. Shen also put the Radiation Emission on his chest, directly over his heart, and grinned devilishly as he nodded at Gig. As a muffled sentence came from within the dome.|-

"You ready to record the results or shall I wait for you got grab some paper?"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:49 pm

}>Gig did not hesitate, he stared intently at the orb, prepared to take mental note of everything that was about to happen.<{ "Go ahead Shen, fire it." }>Gig said from outside, loud enough for Shen to hear with his sphere. Gig's eyes began rotating and clicking as they magnified the image of Shen's test.<{
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gig's new base Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gig's new base
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next