Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Gig's new base

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Rep. : 0
Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

Gig's new base - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:41 pm

"HAH! Nothing like a blast of radiation to make you feel bad ass."

-|Shen continued to grin devilishly as the Hadron cannons' two elongated limbs began to spin, rotating around the green pulsing core. The Radiation Emission's blue core pulsed once that forced the four delta's that enclosed the core shot up a few centimeters, releasing another green pulse that outlined the four deltas. Shen's grin disappeared as he steeled himself, releasing large amounts of radiation into his own body. The entire sphere began to burst in radiation that enveloped the room in an emerald green light. After a few seconds of bathing in the hellish radiation Shen merely stood still with his mouth wide open towards the ceiling as the green light shone from his mouth and eyes. The veins from his entire body began to pulse erratically after being directly exposed to radiation. However that moment did not last long at all. Shen merely rotated his neck after closing his mouth and his veins merely stabilized as the erratic pulsing subsided. This lasted for no more than a few seconds and the only reason why Shen was alive was thanks to his Magnetofection, Electropermeabilization, and Bolistic Particle Delivery System [BPDS] that immediately increased the immunity against the radiation.|-

"Well that was fun... Nothing like blasting yourself with radiation eh? Anyways I'm doing another test to see if I'm fully immune, after all those seconds can cost me my life."

-|The orbiting Hadron cannons stopped once again but this time aimed at his sternum and the other directly at his spine. The Emission Radiation prototype was placed directly on his face and blasted Shen with radiation once again. However, Shen shown no signs of abnormalities or felt any when his MRI eyes activated as he scanned his body.|-

"This should do..."

-|The clear fragments collapsed and fell onto the floor only to shoot back into the compartments of his robe. He slowly walked over towards Gig and gave another grin.|-

"I'm going to have fun with these. Anything else you need me to test?"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:55 pm

}>Gig watched in amazement as Shen pumped himself full of Radiation. Once the spectacle was over Gig touched his right index finger to his right temple, pulling out a strand of nanobots he inserted them into the Genesis, before turning to face Shen again.<{ "Well...I would like you to test something in a bit, I'll have Leona come and tell you when its ready. I call it Mjolnr, the Hammer of Thor." }>Gig would say as he pointed to the nearly complete satellite hanging from the ceiling.<{ "Here, you can have this for now, it's already perfected." }>Gig tossed Shen the double layered EMPs that were mentioned earlier. Though at the moment he had only made 2.<{ "I'll make some more later, just have fun with those for now. Here." }>Gig would pull another strand of nanobots from his mind and insert it into Shen's, ensuring that he knew all there was to know about the Double Layered EMP.<{
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:32 pm

"Heh, I'm surprised you're not even worried for my well being anymore. But all joking aside, these Double Layered EMP charges activate exactly as the old ones so it shouldn't be a problem."

-|Shen rummaged through his cloak as he pulled out another tube, formed from black composite fragments, that contained skin samples from Dante and placed it on the table as he swapped it with the Double Layered EMP charges.|-

"Anyway I'm going to see how much damage this does when someone can't recover from the aftereffects of radiation exposure."

-|With that Shen was already gone, leaving only a few fragments of the clear composite fragments.|-
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:00 am

}>Gig would take the sample and upload it into the Genesis so that he could match it with people on his file.<{ "I see, so this is him..." }>Gig would take the sample of the poison and the skin samples and leave them in a box similar to the one that held the Radiation Emission orb, and the Hadron Cannon.<{ "Anya finish the satellite by the time I come back, I'm gonna take Rosary her new sword, she just aged and I wasn't there to see it." Sad }>Gig would take grab a sword from a rack on the wall of his lab and In a flash of light Leona would appear, wrap her arms around him, and disappear yet again, as they headed for Rosary.<{
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:21 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

}>Gig would appear before Rosary after she had finally grown a bit older. He wold kneel down before her, placing a hand on her shoulder.<{ "You've finally grown up a bit more, and as such I'm going to be letting you out into the world on your own for a bit, go and become stronger, make your father more proud than he already is." }>He would pull her closer to himself, hugging her before standing and stepping back.<{ "Be careful out there Rosary." }>With that Leona would appear and grab Rosary, disappearing in a flash of light before disappearing to a randomly determined location. At that moment the fire angel would appear before him<{

Hinote: You really gonna leave her out there alone?

}>Gig chuckled a bit.<{ "I don't see why not, even with the limiters I just placed on her she's still strong enough to fend for herself, this will be good for her." }>Gig looked at Hinote before turning to his Satellite that was near completion.<{ "But no, I'll be watching her always..."

((And so from this point on Rosary is an individual character, treat her well. Smile))
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:30 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

}>Gig would return to the lab, back at the Cobalt Crag. Once inside his face would light up, for him Christmas had arrived, for his Satellite was finally finished. He stared with amusement and childish joy at the work of art before him. But more than just this, he had also manufactured enough Anti-Matter to make use of it. He took the vast majority of the anti-matter and placed it into the core of the Satellite, it crystallize when he placed it into the Satellite, and before long it was a large, radiant crystal, with great density to match it's great power.<{ "Now all that's left is..." }>Gig then turned to the remaining Anti-Matter, his middle finger turned to a large syringe as he drew hundreds of milligrams of the radiant, high power substance into his own body. He began to overheat as the energy coursed through, charging his body beyond its norm. He fell to the ground, clutching his sides and grinding his teeth in pain. While experiencing intense pain he sluggishly spoke the word<{ "Adeat" }>In an instant, his body was teleported to the mouth of the Great Portal, the swirling abyss sucked him in, and once inside an explosion of anti-matter would fragment his body, leaving him formless, after a years time, his body would remold within the depths of the Great Portal. His body, as well as his nanobots had adapted to the anti-matter, and the great portal. His body was different now. It was...strange. It was constantly fluctuating, as though his atoms had been sped up, and incapable of being still. More amazingly than this was the immense power that was felt coursing through him. He continued drifting through the Great Portal's endless abyss, until finally he reached an area that was different. It was a pure white, unlike the dense black nothingness that was the rest of the Great Portal. Within this boundless white domain, there were different gates, an infinite number, with more appearing every second. Gig floated effortlessly through one gate, witnessing the events of hundreds of years before coming out another gate. He entered yet another gate, witnessing battles between powerful monsters with diamond bodies, and rulers of hell. He entered gateway after gateway before finally floating between them all, the gates moved away, or perhaps it was he himself that moved, he no longer knew. A voice came from behind him, it was a soft soothing voice, with a terrible message<{

"Die."

}>Gig's life was drained from him and his body withered yet again. His remains continued to drift through gate ways, until finally exiting a gateway with a red strand extending from it, it connected to Gig's soul, and the remains of his body, slowly pulling him back where he belonged. He arrived back in his suitcase, in the open field before the Great Portal, his body whole again, his eye bleeding profusely and an insane laugh emerging from the depths of his soul. After a moment he calmed and stared at his appearance.<{ "This just wont do..." }>After a moments focus he manipulated his body, returning it as close to its normal shape as he possibly could. Though he had been in the Great Portal for many years, and drifted through alternate realities, and different dimensions. Only moments had passed in the real world. Thinking of all that had recently transpired he returned to his lab. Leona had already moved the Satellite into its location in space, and calibrated to follow his mental commands. He sat in his chair and thought about the recent events and he only had one thing to say.<{ "...So that's what dying feels like...not as bad as I'd thought." }>He continued to sit, but his Nanobots picked up on something interesting. He spoke.<{ "Adeat" }>And he was gone again. This time to a location outside of his lab.<{

[Gig's satellite]

Gig's new base - Page 2 Transformers-2-soundwave-alternate-mode-satellite

[Gig's Anti Form]

Gig's new base - Page 2 Sand_w10

[Gig's slightly new appearance]
Gig's new base - Page 2 Rokudo_Mukuro_by_10721
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:32 pm

}>A clone of Gig would appear, instantly activating the Genesis upon arrival. The clone quickly began scanning through the super computer, blazing through the archives in search of potential recruits. Since Gig's nanobots had spread across the whole of Escellsia over the course of the numerous days he had been there, Gig's knowledge of persons and places within Escellsia, was vast. The clone continued scanning through, and searching, while simultaneously running data on who was in his army, and determining the most threatening individuals in the Depths, as well as who would be the best person to fight them.<{

Clone: Hmmm... for our side there's... myself, Rosary, Shen, Law, Toctys, Zsa, and perhaps that Kyle Ripper fellow... 6, maybe 7 people tops, now that that Erik prick is traitor... well no matter, He'll just get crushed with anyone else that opposes us, but then again, I don't think Rozalyn will be such a fool as to accept him...

}>After a bit more searching through data from the villages, The clone would lean back in Gig's favorite chair, mulling things over in his mind, calculating the different outcomes of match-ups.<{

Clone: So let's see... there's Rozalyn, Domo, Unknown, and Susanoo... by far the biggest threats, but there're also people like Vylence, Noxalyz, and Decretum... and those newer members... Aiden and Elohim... I don't think they're your average weaklings... No matter how I look at it, our heaviest hitters will end up fighting multiple people... we need distractions...sacrifices must be made, but who...

}>The clone would continue thinking for a moment, before finally sitting up.<{

Clone: Okay, so it's safe to say that our heaviest hitters are myself, Shen, Law, and Rosary.... in due time... perhaps i'll have to have my CASTs fight, maybe I should make a new one...wait, if I add the CASTs to the list of capable fighters there's...

Myself
Shen
Law
Rosary
Toctys
Leona
Hinote
Anya
Kuruga
Zsa

}>Thinking briefly the clone was forced to face palm, after coming to a sudden realization<{

Clone: I can't believe I overlooked that, if I'm correct Zsa has a connection to Erik... she can't be trusted, even with that bomb attached to her heart... she might sacrifice her self... which means I only have... 9 fighters tops.... I need at least 10...then again, perhaps 9 isn't bad... If I run a few overhauls on Leona, Hinote, and Kuruga there fighting potential will increase, and me, Shen, Law, and I suppose Toctys are like miniature armies... I need to test their... their preparedness, and...

Last edited by Gig on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:11 pm

}>Gig would appear in his lab after acquiring genetic material from Eric, and his heart. Upon entering his lab his clones would break down into the individual nanobots that formed it, rejoining Gig's body. He was here to finish the work the clone started and to analyze Erik's memories. Sitting down in his chair before the Genesis. Inhaling deeply he would place his hands upon to bulbous control devices, letting the computer read through the collected data from his nanobots. gig had acquired quite a bit in his time away from the lab, from memories to Plasma Gig had gained a bit. He began analyzing the plasma he took from the general while uploading and sifting through Erik's memories. Reading through Erik's past was quite a bore, though coming across a certain face caused Gig to make a mental note of all the features he could make out from this vague memory. He also saw a bit about his minion Zsa, learning of her 'past life' if you will, as well as learning of the General's Banriu, scanning through a bit further would reveal some especially nice information, an ability for Gig to take as his own, and a crystal that controls Dark Matter and can create Black Holes, two especially useful things for the battles to come. After analyzing the memories the analysis of the General's plasma had completed, Gig injected the bit he acquired into his Fusion core then began working on recreating the crystal in Erik's memories as the plasma surged through his veins, being quickly adopted and reproduced by his nanobots, it seems his recent encounter with Anti-Matter had increased his immunities, and adaptive abilities, probably not as good as Shen's, but good none the less.<{ "Let's see..." }>Scanning deeper into the memories of the crystal Gig would create a blueprint for it, then snapping his fingers, he would call upon a swarm of dark matter nanobots, as well as Anya.<{ "Anya, be a dear and create this for me would you, its crucial for the war to come."

Anya: Fine Gig, but don't you think it's about time you gave us a bit of attention, I mean honestly, you've been neglecting us...

}>Gig paused momentarily, his CASTs were important to him, how could he have become so caught up in revenge that he'd come to ignore them?<{ "Very well Anya, after this crystal is completed I'll upgrade all of you, fair enough?"

Anya: Fair enough.

}>Anya began working quickly with the help of the nanobots the job would be done in no time, As this continued on Gig went left his lab, heading for the field outside of it that lie before the Great Portal. With a snap of his fingers the atmosphere within this field changed, the already dark sky began spewing lightning all about as Gig stood calmly in the midst.<{ "Alright then, now if I'm correct this move is a field that wipes the area of all energy based attacks... I suppose its safe to say it wipes the area of all energy then... Now then.... if I combine Anti-Matter with an EMP Burst then..." }>Gig remained still for a moment, then with a clap of his hands a field would form around him, shooting outward in an instant, dissipating all the lightning in an instant.<{ "Haha, thanks Erik, the memory of you learning this really helped me learn it easily, then again, it's my trusty suitcase that let me test it without risk... suppose I'll call this my, AMP, Anti-Matter Pulse... Now then, lets get to work on testing this Plasma... its not too strong but it should have some nice uses.... Tsk, why couldn't the General have stronger Plasma..." }>After that Gig began practicing, manipulating his this low quality plasma, getting used to it and acquiring a deeper understanding of it.<{
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:41 pm

}>After a bit of training Gig learned that Plasma could be manipulated by magnetic fields, one of his specialties, and so after working with it for a while longer he had worked out a sensible system for using plasma.<{ "This isn't as tough as I thought it'd be...perhaps I should study deeper into Plasma than just the Ultra Cold Plasma i read about..." }>Gig returned to the inside of his lab, leaving the Great Portal behind. Upon entering the lab Anya would throw the crystal at Gig, who would instinctively catch it. After staring at it for a moment he would walk over to the components that his nanobots had taken from Erik's body, closing his eyes he would absorb them into his own body, thereby increasing his physical strength and overall physical specs, excluding speed. After that he would look at the crystal once more, within seconds the crystal would be broken down into 2 Rings, and a liquid substance. The rings had the same qualities of the original crystal, though since they were smaller their abilities were weaker, these would be Rosary's, as such they had extra abilities. Being combined with his Crystalized blood, these could explode on will, creating a black hole on the spot, furthermore, they could drain energy from anything within a certain range.<{ "And as for you..." }>Gig took the liquidized remains of the Crystal and absorbed it into both hands, they formed 2 rings on the backs of his palms, these gave off a faint pulsating glow, barely noticeable at all.<{ "Now then...I believe a field test is in order..." }>Gig disappeared in a flash of light, with both Rings in his pockets.<{
Back to top Go down
Gerold

Gerold

Rep. : 1
Nation : None
Guild : Antagonist
Energy Type : The Divine Power

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:33 am

(Hmmmmm Thank you. I guess. lol)

As the two rings appeared on gig after he had successfully absorbed the crystal a copy of the same crystal with the same properties none the less into himself a voice would be heard inside Gig's mind this voice was echoing through all dimensions of space and time as well as coming from all angels an image would appear infront of Gig. The image yet a mere illusion would emit a light so intense that this light itself would shine right through Gig and continue on shining as far as it could. This would occur until the entire area was shrouded in a vast sea of gold sparkling light. This power did not seam evil at all and felt rather pleasing to anyone who might be around. (like Gig) As soon as the voice started Gig had been scanned over thousands of times his memories and abilities Successfully recorded for further uses.

"How unfortunate is thee to have created a substance that was once part of me. Now that Erik is dead it is now my power you shall dread. That traitor did me this one simple favour. Provided me with the powers of everybody." This image would say as the light continued to resonate.

"And with that I leave" the Image said vanishing as everything returned to normal.

(Don't Worry I have this huge awesome plan)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:34 am

((Lol too bad I wiped Gig's memories before meeting unknown and getting the crystal, and I never restored them yet, so therefore you get no real memories. As for scanning me, you can't scan something that has no definite form as a result of its molecules and entire being, being unstable so yeah :p))
Back to top Go down
Gerold

Gerold

Rep. : 1
Nation : None
Guild : Antagonist
Energy Type : The Divine Power

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:01 am

(Okay so the scanning didn't work but since you still made him part crystal the voices and images did work, and since I'm not in this thread anymore time to post something with the General.)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 pm

((Inadvertently foiling plans = WIN))

}>Gig instantly recognized the image before him as the vague one from Erik's memories, perfectly memorizing the face of the person before him, realizing the attempt to scan him, Gig would release his restraints on his from even more, allowing it to break down even more making a scan completely impossible, with his memories still not restored the scan would only turn up a few minor results, nothing important. As the person before him left Gig would smirk.<{ "Poor fool showed... now I know your face.... But I need to up security... perhaps a barrier would be efficient?"

}>Gig exited the suitcase that held his lab, and let the atmosphere of the great portal release, with a snap of his fingers a double layered electromagnetic barrier would form around the suitcase, the inner layer trapped some of the Great Portal's atmosphere around the suitcase, keeping energy from existing within that atmosphere around the case, the outer layer was meant to repel physical objects away with great force. Only the people that knew of Gig's suitcase and lab and location could enter, I.E. Gig, Shen, and Rosary.<{ "Alright then, this in combination with the noxious gases should keep most people away...next up..." }>Stepping into the fairly large barrier he had just made around the suitcase, Gig would back into the Suitcase, and head to the Great Portal, with a snap of his fingers the forces that had kept the atmosphere from spreading through all the compartments of his suitcase were undone, shattering like glass barrier after barrier would be broken and the energy of the Great Portal would flow free and untamed and stronger than ever before.<{ "There... this much should be sufficient to keep out ANY unwanted guests, or at the very least, keep them from leaving when they arrive." }>Gig, ever the busy bee, would turn from the portal, entering a portal that led elsewhere.<{
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Rep. : 8
Nation : the one which has chicken yumm my fovorite
Guild : none
Energy Type : potential energy and kinetic energy

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:06 pm

From the Depths , Toctys telepoted to Gig's lab. *
Gig....i need upgrades*he cried out and had a feeling gig wasnt even there but needed some assistance via his bots * I need a gravity hammer gig ...along with some assistance. If im going to head in to the heart of this war i need as much help as possible. Could you loan me Zsa and maybe one of your cast? And i neen somthing extra
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:39 pm

"Upgrades eh?" }>The words would echo about the room as trillions of nanobots formed a clone of Gig, sure Gig was busy fighting for his life, but yea, why not help his allies. The clone would walk up to Toctys and cut out a slab of his skin for DNA purposes, placing it on a petri dish the clone would look into it, mumbling a few things. Then turning to Toctys once again...<{ "Alright, what you got in mind kid?"
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:48 am

I need a hammer a big fucking gravity hammer. A hammer that rivals thor's....and i know that you gotta have some fire power that you can lend me. I gotta lot of big fights ....i need Zsa assiatant or as a slave. ans can i borrow one of your cast as well
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:07 am

"And here I was thinking I'd get to make something nice...alright fine gimme a sec." }>Gig would grab a large mass of Grey Tech and begin molding it with his own hands. Within moments a massive hammer was formed, the simple part was out of the way now what should it do? Gig decided that the best abilities for this hammer given what Toctys was in fact the very thing he said, a 'Gravity Hammer' so with that Gig began implementing different electromagnetic energies and a dabble of Dark Matter for that extra kick. Toctys would of course have no access to this Dark Matter, but it would drastically increase the density of the hammer, and give it a nice little energy core to work hand in hand with Gig's electromagnetic energy, something he had thought up after fighting Rose ages ago.<{ "Alright Toctys, I'm trusting you to take care of the following.. first off I call this hammer the Aesir. It can alter Gravity and will generally give off pulses of pure energy just for shits and giggles... Also, here are some of my EMP bombs, just toss it and it'll release an EMP to damage the opponent and also shut down any machine...made em stronger Very Happy, and lastly here, this is the nanochain. It attaches to the hammer, constantly replicates, absorbs lightning and other electrical currents/energies, and it can alsostabalize the atmosphere so that you're never too hot or too cold.." }>With a happy smile over his new hammer creation he would hand the objects to Toctys and with a snap of his fingers his CAST Hokori would appear.<{ "SHe should be fine, she uses and creates poisons with near any affect she pleases, take care of her."
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:14 am

hahahahh perfect good*toctys smile grew from ear to ear *this was better than i thought. I will take care of all of this this. he picked up the hammer and placed it on his shoulder* its lighter than i thought ha any thing else you want to part with? Oh what are your orders i blew up the gate like you asked whats next?
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:46 pm

}>Gig thought momentarily.<{ "Actually, now that i think about it here." }>Gig placed his hand on the Ouroborous emblem on Toctys' chest and focused some of his energy into it, as well as a few nanobots, after a moment he moved his hand and spoke.<{ "Here, now you have a temporary link to my satellite and the laser it can fire. You get to fire the Hammer of Thor, but you only have 3 shots. Just point, shoot, and make it count."
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Kick ass! thanks i await more orders*With that Toctys hit his seal and teleported*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gig's new base   Gig's new base - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gig's new base
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2