Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Luna

Rep. : 0

if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth Empty
PostSubject: if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth   if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 pm

luna looked at the water as she walked along the lakes edge, she was playing with her ring, but sighed as she sat at the edge of the golden water. looking at her reflection. she had desided to where her new dress she had gotten a few days ago

dress:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

PostSubject: Re: if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth   if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:31 am

((I'm I able to jump in?))
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth   if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:42 am

(( lol yeah ))
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth   if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Ripper walked up behind Luna silently trying to scare his beautiful wife, and lover. As he grew closer he turned into his archangel form, then smiled as he wrapped his arms around Luna's stomach. "Hey there lover." Ripper greeted Luna as he kissed the back of her head. Guan Yu was standing over top the golden lake with a lot of interest seeing as how he had never seen something like this before in his whole life.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth   if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:55 am

luna smiled, having already seen kyle coming in the water, she leaned back agenst him "hi love" she said kissing his cheak. "what are you doing out here?" she asked as she tail wraped around one of his arms lovingly as she purred quietly
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth   if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:17 am

Kyle smiled then kissed Luna's soft lips. "I came to see you. Its been a few months since we've seen each other." Ripper explained to Luna in a flirting tone. Kyle was very much in love with Luna, and would do anything for her. "Is there something you want to do Luna? Don't worry I'm here to stay this time, since there's no souls around right now." Ripper finished as he was stroking Luna's hair.

Guan Yu began drinking from the lake, then quickly began to find the taste amazing so he filled up two canteens then hung them from his horse's saddle. "Hmm... this should do." Guan mumbled to himself completely ignoring Kyle, and Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth   if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:06 am

luna's purring became louder "i just want you to hold me" she whispered and she nuzzled into him. her ear's laying back relaxed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth   if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if you sigh to much a bird will make a nest in your mouth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Southwest :: Golden Lake-
Jump to: