Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Rosary's arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rep. : 0

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 pm

*~Leona would appear around 100 feet above The Pit, and release Rosary, disappearing again almost instantly. Rosary fell like a bullet towards the active volcano. As she plummeted she released some flames from her feet , causing her to slowly descend to the mouth of the volcano. Upon landing, her clothes ignited from the sheer heat spilling out, with magma streams. She forcibly quelled the flames as she began to descend the mountain on foot.~* "Just you wait father, I'll return to you stronger than you ever could have imagined." *~And with that her journey began, who would she encounter first?~*
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:45 pm

*~After walking for sometime, she released some of the Dark Matter Nanobots coursiong through her body into the area around her, the began devouring things nearby and a drastically slower pace, but still giving her energy none the less.~* "Father didn't have to place limiters on me before i left, this is so tedious." *~She continued walking before finally coming to a decision.~* "I'll try one of these "ranking exam" things that I overheard father talking about. Perhaps it'll be fun." *~She continued walking down the cliff, gaining more energy as the dark matter nanobots Gig left in her body continued slowly eating the area around her. She would probably reach about half of her maximum energy capacity need to grow again by the time she reached a place to do a ranking exam.~*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Akira Haishiro

Nation : Sunlit kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Chi Essences

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:20 pm

*Akira would be found meditating at the base of the pit. while in meditation a great amount of chi would be coursing and glowing brightly around him. Although when he said earlier to Rosary that he could train her he was in noble essence he truly did mean he would gladly train her in martial arts*
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:07 pm

*~Upon noticing the familiar presence of Akira, Rosary would advance in a relaxed manner. She called back the nanobots that she had let out into the area, so that they wouldn't cause him any problems.~* "You, I believe I've met you before... we fought, and you helped me grow." *~Rosary would bow as a sign of gratitude, and say her thanks as she did.~* "Thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:50 pm

*Akira would exit meditation with the chi flowing around him returning within him and bow in honor as well* "Yes we have met before and i must apologize for my arrogant attitude as the noble essence. it sadly is part of the chi essence that i must take on the attitude of the essence. But not all the noble essence said was the essence alone. When i offered to train you in martial arts i truly did mean that if you wish to learn some forgotten martial arts." *Akira would say calmly*
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:01 pm

*~After a split seconds thought Rosary smiled.~* "I'll take you up on that offer... When can we begin training?" *~Rosary would ask as a look of excitement spread across her face from her first opportunity to become stronger on her own.~*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 pm

"right here if you wish. what i really need to know first is what style do you wish to learn? i know drunken boxing, wu-tang sword, shaolin staff, brotherhood of thieves spear, heavenly demon saber, noble's war-fan, iron fist, black dragon scythe, and even a style an all female clan knew the sacred flower dagger. And before you ask i learned the sacred flower style from an essence drain not from joining the clan"
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:09 pm

*~Rosary thought for a moment, they all sounded interesting, though she laughed at the idea of Akira and his female fighting style.~* "I'm interested in a few of these styles... perhaps the iron fist, or the heavenly demon saber? Is it possible for me to learn more than one?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:25 pm

"right now i can only teach you one style but in the future i can possibly teach you a second. and i can tell why you laugh but laugh all you want but the sacred flower technique although from an all girl clan is deadly in the speediest hands."

*he would quickly demonstrate by channeling the essence and 2 war daggers appeared within his hands and with the blink of an eye he would have only one dagger with the other infront of rosary between her legs right next to her right foot an half an inch away. right after that akira would dismiss the essence and face rosary*

"how about a spar to witness the capabilities of iron fist and heavenly demon then you may decide"

(btw when he dismisses's an essence the weapons phase away too and of course akira would not be wearing clan garbs when in the essence so get that idea out of your head right now XD)
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:12 am

(reminder)
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:49 pm

"Very well, this will make it easier to narrow things down to one choice." }>Rosary would draw her sword, Lament, and stand in waiting. Stairing Akira in the eyes, her flaming hair would radiate heat on par with the volcano itself, as it flickered in the wind.<{ "Shall I begin?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:01 am

*Akira began with the harder to channel one iron fist and channeled the chi. once channeled iron gauntlets would form from solidified chi over his forearms and fists right up to his elbows* "indeed" *he would take combat position ready to react*
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:24 am

"Alright." *~Rosary took off at akira, releasing a series ofpowerful, yet fast thrusts at his body, alternating between abdomen, chest, and head. She remained alert and prepared to defend whenever necessary.~*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:40 am

*Akira would counter by blocking with the iron gauntlets over him being unnaturally made of solidified chi the power even if cause break in the gauntlets would repair with akira's focus and he would deflect the blows to redirect the force against the will of Rosary toward her own limbs then swinging one swing in a powerful punch at Rosary*
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 am

*~One of the thrusts would be deflected towards her legs, but she would instantly shift her leg as she stopped the momentum of the sword, unable to move it in time to defend the punch, Rosary's hair would shoot in front of her, her hair, combined with her left arm, would be enough to defend the attack, since her body was naturally strong. The attack would push her back a few feet, but she would quickly advance again, this time releasing a series of slashes from different angles at high speed.~*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:34 pm

(i assume the hair is made of fire)

*Akira would after the punch shake off the heat from the fire and with his other arm deflect the first but lean back to dodge the second and then suck in his gut to dodge the third. by now his gauntlets cooled and he would duck to dodge the fourth swing and unleash a heinous uppercut aimed at rosary's elbow to temporarily dislocate the bone from the socket. If this punch was to miss he would be ready to aim the punch curving it at the chin of Rosary where if hit the vibrations of the punch would spread through her entire head with an increased chance to knock her out*
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:19 pm

(Yes, her hair is fire, Helios Flame to be exact)

*~Rosary noticed the punch coming, she would shift her weight, ducking off to the side to dodge the punch, before shifting back toward the now raised arm and slashing at the now unprotected side of his abdomen. She stepped forward as she slashed, aiming to get behind him afterward using the same opening in his guard.~*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:31 pm

*Akira would bring his second iron gauntlet to his side deflecting the swing to his seemingly open side he also when blocking would flick his wrists send a powerful force within the sword to make the sword shake from the forcemaking a retaliation swing hard to pull off. Akira then would slide back and unleash a powerful jab within the air and it although away from rosary and out of melee punch range a force would be sent from it with the same force of his punch. this force was invisible to the naked eye but could be felt from a very short distance.*
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:48 am

*~The force from the punch would hit Rosary directly, since she wasn't expecting it, and she was more caught up in the fact that her sword had started vibrating from a mere flick of the wrist. Her head would snap back and she'd stumble back a step, after pulling her head forward again~* "...What was that?" *~She would ask, licking blood from her lip, which began to heal up rather quickly.~*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:04 am

"it's the bonus the iron fist gains. from the force of their punches the force ripples through the air as a sonic force which can strike at range if mastered it has devastating abilities further to this, although i have not mastered it yet. have you seen enough of the iron fist and wish to see the heavenly demon?"

*Akira would stand ready to fight*
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:17 am

"... Yes, show me what this other form can do." *~Rosary wanted to try using a different weapon, so she sheathed her sword and formed a scythe of Helios Matter. It was just as powerful as any other scythe, if not stronger. She stood ready and waiting for the Heavenly Demon style to make its appearance.~*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:22 am

*he would channel the heavenly demon essence and once active the chi would temporarily sillouhette a horn and halo over his head as well as a demon wing on one side of him and a angel wing on the other side. but once exiting the chi focus to be battle ready those would disappear. his gauntlets would be replaced by a heavy looking saber that by the looks of it he would flip it into another hand and move the saber around with ease* "you first"
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:28 am

"Very well." *~Rosary dashed forward releasing a series of quick slashes with the scythe, each slash followed by a strike from the but of the scythe~*
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:35 am

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3KphJa-2DM this link leads to a video of a visual aid to help understand how fast the heavenly demon style is with the saber)

*Akira would dash forward as well and counter the swings with swings of his own weapon to simply deflect nothing too complicated and would quickly follow up each of those deflections with a kick first to the gut, then to a knee cap, next to the abdomen, and the final of the four to hook around the back of the other leg he did not kick. and follow with a yank at the back of the knee. in that time akira would swing the saber to her side in a very fast style which would for most be difficult because of the weight of the 2 handed saber. if this were to hit or not what would follow would be the release of his saber then a grapple grab at her neck and he would push down on her neck forcing her to face downward then follow by heavy, fast and hard knees to the gut.*
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:41 am

*~Rosary would be caught off guard by the speed of this form, instantly falling pray to the kicks and other strikes. A strong pulse of energy would blow Akira back and leave Rosary to clutch her stomach.~* "How is it that you can move so fast with that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rosary's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosary's arrival   Rosary's arrival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosary's arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: The Pit-
Jump to: