Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Fight A Young Demi-God

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

Rep. : 0
Nation : Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Fight A Young Demi-God Empty
PostSubject: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:01 am

Kazujin stood under the bright moonlight, using his PK (Psychokinesis), to cause several basketball sized rocks to levitate around him. He was quite bored and decided it was time to test himself. "I wonder if anyone will show?"
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:56 am

the General would appear before him in a brilliant array of lights that was his Quantization. Drawing his blade from his back he set it on the ground and watched as the wheeled tip sank into dirt.

"So there was someone here" he said as his eye flashed yellow for a moment showing Kazujin's approximent rank.
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Kazujin smiled and his crystalline sword, Rupture appeared in his right hand. Transparent, but noticeable energy surrounded the blade portion of the large sword. Measuring his opponents aura, Kazujin was able to tell that this guy was stronger than he was overall, however if Kazujin exploited a few advantages he had, it would be possible for him to come away with a victory. Kazujin casted Hastera on himself which would quadruple his speed. Such a speed enhancement puts a strain on Kazujin's muscles, and would affect him later on, so he had to make this fight somewhat fast. Kazujin burst forward, running at an incredible speed towards his opponent jumping into the air and began slicing through the air, sending a dozen crescent waves of this mysterious transparent energy at the General, each wave at a different angle from the last.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:27 pm

the General would watch as the waves came at him. For him they were easy to detect as well as stop. The waves would slam into his Energy Jammer and suddenly vanish. The other waves would slam into His Energy Jammer and meet the same fate as the first.

"Unexpected yet good" the General said as he had not moved from the spot he started in.

As his shields were being hit with the attacks they would be reduced but still be over 85% and holding. As they recharged they would shimmer a bit. In a brief second the General would vanish and Quantize directly above where Kazujin was. There was something different about the sword and the way this guy felt that reminded the General of alchemy.
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:45 pm

"Good, he fell for it." Kazujin swung his sword downwards, using the momentum from the swing to may his body rotate forwards, flipping like a buzzsaw spinning vertically. Energy, a lighter (as in way less dense), more resistant energy, was being thrown off of his sword in every which direction (mostly the y and z axis since he is spinning vertically), hitting the ground, flying through the air, etc. Though, when the energy hit the ground, it didn't make a sound, nor did it make a sound as it flew through the air. Some waves even hovered in the air around the two fighters. Kazujin landed on the ground and immediately took off running, now a different energy covering the sword. Kazujin ran very wide circles around the General's position, the tip of his sword dragging on the ground, cutting into it even.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:59 pm

as the General was hit with this Energy he would stop in mid motion and suddenly begin to blur. (meaning he's moving at speed around 160 miles per hour) As he was blurring he leave behind himself a trail of Tachyons which were particles traveling the speed of light. There was one thing that separated the General's Tachyon from the real thing. These one were laced with Energy from the Kydarin Crystal making them completely controllable by the Wing's of Light. As the Tachyon particles moved around they would disperse into the air and be gone from existence.

the General would slam into the soil and let hi entire body drag across the earth leaving two distinct line from somewhere around the edge of the circle to somewhere 14 feet outside it. As he came to a stop his legs would extend a bit making up for compression of hitting the ground. As soon as he came to a stop he would spread his wings open and launch 2 funnels into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:26 pm

((Sorry for the wait...))

Kazujin deactivated Hastera, seeing as how he no longer needed it, he needed to end this battle quickly. So Kazujin casted Hastega mutiplying his speed by eight. The initial cost of the technique was not that big (though it's bigger than Hastera) though, the longer he kept it active he more energy he'd drain, especially with him using other attacks. "This next spell is going to consume a little more than half my Magick but if it helps me win, I'm all for it." Kazujin clenched his fist and activated a powerful attack known as Slowza and casted it on the General. The energy Kazujin hit the General with was Time energy. Time energy is meta-physical (which is why it wasn't dense, and it made absolutely no sound), meaning it has no structure or things normally found in other energies. Now that the Time energy was on the General, Kazujin can control the General's perception of Time as long as Kazujin had the energy and strength for it. While Haste and all its variants speed people up, Slow and all its variants slow people down. Due to the General being affected by Slowza, his speed, reflexes and things of that nature is divided by 32, making the General move at a snail's pace (160mph divided by 32). With less than 30% of his Magick left Kazujin dashes around the now slow moving General, his sword emitting Dimensional energy as he slashes from every direction, using the most of his immense super sonic speed (he's moving at around Mach 8. ) before his muscles give out and his energy runs out. Some of the energy slashes were aimed directly at the General, while the others just sort of flew every where else. Kazujin winced in pain as his legs started to burn from muscle fatigue. afro
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:05 am

(Nope I made you wait longer)

As the General's body began to slow down. His internal Quantum Computers began processing information and sending it towards his W.O.L. This information told the Wings to output thrust equal to that of the reduced time span placed on the General in a split second he was able to move at a normal speed. (only his flying and moving. This does not include arm movements such as, blade swinging and punching)

With this the General would move forwards and upward at his previous speed. He was able to dodge the direct attacks but wasn't able to dodge the non direct attacks. To make it seem like they went through his Energy Jammer he would summon forth holograms that would make it look like he lost his leg. His real like was hid behind a cloaking field. As the fake leg and the General himself fell for the ground he would ready two splitter missiles in his chest chamber.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:20 am

(How the hell-- you know what, nevermind. You shouldn't be able to move at that speed at your rank, Kazujin...I shoulda read this earlier.)
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:36 pm

(His speed his similar to Rock Lee's speed when he unlocks 5 gates, hence the tearing and such of Kazujin's muscles. Kazujin's situation is directly copied from Rock Lee's.)
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Seeing that the General was missing a leg, Kazujin was thinking about stopping the battle, as he wasn't aiming to kill anyone, just incapacitate them. However, due to fatigue his vision was beginning to blur, so he decided to do a last final attack to make sure he'd completely incapacitate him. Kazujin was several dozen meters away from the General, he was at a safe enough distance to perform his last attack. Kazujin sliced the air in front of himself opening up a Dimensional portal. He charged up a large portion Psychokinetic energy, using up 9% of his remaining 11% of total energy, and released it into the portal. Soon, pure Psycho blasts seem to be coming everywhere all around the general area of his opponent. They came out of the ground, from midair, everywhere. They would appear to be just manifesting from thin air, although this was far from the case. They came from open portals created by the Dimensional energy that were scattered all around him during the previous attack. As one can recall, during Kazujin's last attack, he only aimed SOME of his dimensional slashes at the General, while letting the rest just go everywhere else. Anyway, the Psychokinetic energy would rain from many angles aiming to bombard the General and simply overwhelm him. Whether or not the attack worked, Kazujin fell down from fatigue, he had only 2% of his total energy left, which was enough for him to walk, but not continue fighting. "That was.....good?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:27 pm

the General would suddenly begin to break up. He would attempt to Quantize away from the attack but be hit with one of the waves because he had been slowed down earlier. As the waves came within 10 centimeters of his body his particle redirection system would bombard the attack with Tachyons successfully redirecting them to a new location. This new location was one of the two bits he jettisoned earlier. as the attach his the bit it would use what Tachyon particles it had stored in it's chamber to redirect the attack to the second bit. As the attack hit the second bit it would redirect it straight into the sky where it would vanish into a small purple portal and be analyzed for further information.

the General himself would float towards the ground while letting hits Bit dock with his wing's system again. His wing's would vanish from his back and he would drop the remaining 2 feet to the ground.

"You fought well. against an opponent with less defense than I that might turn in your favour. You should go for a ranking Exam." the General would say pulling a healing rod from his pocket.

As he waved it over Kazujin some of the General's Kydarin Crystal's energy would be transfered to the rod and converted into healing energy which would recharge and heal Kazujin's wounds and replenish his energy source.

(PM me what Psychokinetic energy is and what types of stuff it can and cant do)
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:41 pm

(Read my jutsu list thingy in the Techniques and Abilities section.)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:05 pm

(Okay now can you post something so We may get this rolling)
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:26 am

Kazujin stood up and brushed himself off, his sword disappearing and his powers deactivating. "Nice fighting you, gotta run." Kazujin said simply as he put his hands in his pockets and began walking away.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:41 am

the General would thank him then walk off. He wasn't powerful enough to recruit for the fight against Gig and his team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight A Young Demi-God   Fight A Young Demi-God I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight A Young Demi-God
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: Dusk Plateau-
Jump to: