Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Gig's Programs X2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Rep. : 0
Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

Gig's Programs X2 Empty
PostSubject: Gig's Programs X2   Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:19 am

Gig can manipulate any part of his body into anything through the use of his nanobots.

Electromagnetic Field
The Nanobots in Gig's body give off so much energy, that they have their own powerful Electromagnetic field, of course they can alter the charge on themselves as well as weaken and strengthen the charge. This allows Gig to repel objects, and physical attacks, as well as opponents, given enough enough energy.

EMP
This Electromagnetic Pulse can shut down anything electronic in a 2 kilometer radius, since fusion energy is so strong, this can also be used to paralyze his opponent temperarily, or disrupt elemental attacks. only 3 EMP's per match

Nano Charge
Gig can route the abundant amount of energy produced by his Nanobots through his body, which grants him lightning properties, as well as high speed. It would also allow him to use lightning attacks and change gravity's effect on him.

Nano Clone
Obviously it's a clone, but since it's made with Nano Bots, it isn't as easy to take down, furthewr more the clones will always be made with either a high power + electromagnetic field, or a high power - electromagnetic field

Nano Overload
The Nano bots in Gigs body forcfully raise his adrenaline, resulting in faster movements and heightened strength.

Nano Distort
The Nano bots in Gig's brain emit a special electromagnetic field that heightens all neurological function, resulting in a reaction rate higher than ever possible ((0.005 seconds)) as well as heightened vision, heightened brain function, and the illusion that time is slowed down a little ((from his point of view)) this allows his mind to keep up with his body when he forces his adrenaline higher

---

Negative EMP
Repels the molecules and burns everything it crosses due to the fusion energy surging in the wave. The fusion energy overcharges the molecules of whatever it hits till they burst, while the electromagnetic field forces apart the bodily systems of the opponent, the electromagnetic field will retain the paralyzing effects of a normal EMP just in case the target survives.

Localized EMP
An EMP unleashed in a specific area about the size of a ball, this EMP will rip apar the molecules of whatever it hits, but being the size of abaseball it only effects an area that big at the most.

Thermo-Nuclear EMP
An immense EMP that maintains it's ability to cause paralysis while at the same time increasing the temperature within the field to 10's of times Gig's current temp, this results in an instant heat wave and electromagnetic energy that can destroy opponents.

Nanotechnical Mist
Nanobots that have been duplicated in Gigs body throughout the match are released onto the field in the form of a light reflect Mist ((basically a blindingly bright mist)) the mist will fire of fusion energy at the opponent whenever they are not near the opponent, and if the opponent is nearby they will release their atmospheric constraints, thus resulting in combustion igniting anything within a 10 radius of the mist with intense flames.

NEW----------------------

Double Layer EMP
An EMP that is created a a certain distance outside of Gig's body. The outside of the EMP has one charge, while the inner EMP has another charge, this causes things with EITHER charge to be drawn to the walls of the EMP which can paralyze the opponent. Anything other than Gig and his tools/partners that enters the center of this EMP will begin to fragment as a result of the Charges of the wall pulling and repelling them from all directions equally.

Reverberating Bolt
A bolt of lightning combined with Fusion energy for extra power. This bolt is released within a Double Layered EMP and will bounce around within the EMP, becoming stronger and faster every time it hits the walls of the EMP, after hitting the wall of the EMP at least once the bolt becomes able to magnetically pull objects toward it due to its size and the addition of an opposite charge picked up from the EMP wall.

NEW-----------------------

Dark Matter Aura
Gig now gives off a strong dark matter imbued aura in the form of black flames capable of targeting and ravaging individual molecules, this aura is only kept in check when he concentrates on it, and can from time to time go out of control. His aura is thick and dense, making it hard to breathe or even move in.

Fusion Burst
A powerful fusion reaction encompassing the power of multiple fusion reactions at once. The resulting explosion will rush through and ravage the area, and anyone in it, instantly reducing them to ash.

NEW-----------------------

AMP - Anti-Matter Pulse
In combining Gig's abilities with King Erik's memories, this ability was created.
A single pulse that spreads across the field instantly erasing all energy it comes into contact with, and negating any energy used for the next post of each person

Plasma Control
Thanks to the General's Plasma sample and some training Gig can now manipulate, control and create his own Plasma, and Ultra-Cold Plasma

Absolution

An ability that gives causes Gig's energy to take priority over others, unless severely outmatched (quantity wise)
Ex. Gig uses a fireball Opponent uses a firebal. Gig's fireball wins
Gig uses a fireball Opponent uses a fireball thats 2-3 times bigger. Opponents fireball wins.

Last edited by Gig on Sun May 16, 2010 9:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's Programs X2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's Programs X2   Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:19 am

Passive Traits

Exponential Growth
The replication ability of Gig's nanobots allows him to deal with small injuries and even increases his speed and strength as the match goes on
Self Atmospherization
Keeps Gig's temperature steady at all times, no heat increase and no heat decrease, unlike normal humans Gig's base temperature is 1300 degrees Celcius ((2372 degrees Farenheit)) internal but due to a cooling of his nanobots effect his surface stays 36.8 degress Celcius ((98.6 degrees farenheit)) as does the air within a 10 foot radius of his body.
Magnetic Immunity
Gig's nanobots repel any magnetic force other than those naturally produced from the earth
Motion Sensitivity
Can sense the slightest movement within a 50ft radius of his body.
Mechanical Eye
Gig's ocular abilities are altered by his nanobots, thus resulting in perfect vision up to 500 miles away, night vision, and infrared, sight magnification, he can also see energy.
Negative Repulse
Repels all natural lightning, since Lightning has a negative charge
Positive Impulse
Absorbs positively charged Lightning due to trillions of nanobots breaking it down in his own body
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's Programs X2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's Programs X2   Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:39 am

Anti Form

Gig's Programs X2 Sand_w10

Gig's new form, with Control over the powerful force known as Anti-Matter.

Anti Form is/can/has

-High physical Strength
-High density
-High Speed
-No Mechanical eye
-No Fusion energy
-Immune to physical attacks
-No set shape (main reason phys attacks are useless)
-Can Manipulate body shape and appearance
-Can Manipulate Dark Matter
-Is immune to fire and lightning
-Has no melting or freezing point.
-Can Crystallize body/body parts at will. (Crystallized form is far more dense than normal form).
-Crystallized form is NOT immune to physical attacks

Anti-Eye

Anti-Eye: Activation
Gig's Programs X2 Day338

Profuse bleeding from the right eye upon activation, the blood does not stop flowing even if the eye is deactivated. The blood that flows is highly acidic for anything other than the user. They Eye has 6 abilities that can be used on Gig, or transferred to another partner, as well as 6 effects to take on an opponent

Anti-Eye
Gig's Programs X2 Bloody10

Part of his Anti Form, the anti eye is red and marked by "tears" of blood. Any of these abilities can be passed to another person at will. The eye gives off a feint red glow when active. Some "tears" are black and can be sent to any location that the Anti-Eye is focused on, and can be manipulated at will.

-Anti Eyes
Negates opponents Eye abilities.

-Energy Stream
Views the flow of energy, allowing a sort of precognition up to 3 seconds ahead.

-Incarnate
Creates illusions in the form of animals, objects, and creatures. (illusions have a physical presence and wont poof)

-Gate
Can open a gateway to the Great Portal by looking at a spot and focusing.

---------------------

Radiant Rain
Pure energy rains from the sky like rain. This energy is in a liquid form and can be used at any time for attacks.

Anti-Aura
A Pulsing white aura that can drain energy of whatever it touches.

Judgment
A concentrated pillar of energy with a 10 meter radius. Massive damage and most likely death to whatever it hits. Though if something does survive, Gig's energy signature will be tagged to the opponent, and some of his energy will be embedded into them, resulting in poisoning.

more coming when I'm not tired

Last edited by Gig on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

Gig's Programs X2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's Programs X2   Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:10 am

Yeah, not reading all that. Im going to let it go since I know theres a plan with the Depths, but I would appriciate some Ves to Esc transitional toning.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's Programs X2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's Programs X2   Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:21 am

Gig was never really that OP to begin with, but I'll see what I can tone for you.
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Akazuki Law

Energy Type : Energy

Gig's Programs X2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's Programs X2   Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:29 pm

If you crystallize yourself, you will no longer be immune to physical attacks in your anti-form. :] Sheesh people, I tone myself down and you all power yourselfs up. And I swear, I'm decimating the NEXT person who so happens to obtain dark matter...You bastards complain about how cheap it is, but you all are taking it and making it your own little broken complex. I need to rid some people of dark matter...
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's Programs X2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's Programs X2   Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:18 pm

You are correct, I should include that little fact up there.

Also, I never complained about dark matter, I said you (the man behind the matter) were broken...now say it ain't true >.>
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

Gig's Programs X2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's Programs X2   Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Whether you complained about it or not is irrelevant, especially since I wasn't directly talking about anyone. I am saying that too many dark matter users exist, and the numbers will surely drop.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Gig's Programs X2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's Programs X2   Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Well I do believe you're right about that, i may even help... then again, I may be one of the ones that disappear o.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gig's Programs X2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gig's Programs X2   Gig's Programs X2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gig's Programs X2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: