Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Testing out my new element

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

Testing out my new element Empty
PostSubject: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 pm

(-Abari would be leaving the pit as he would then make his way towards the raggered road in search of an opponent-)
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:35 pm

the General would appear before him with a look of pain and suffering in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:09 pm

(-Abari would look over and saw the general. He looked as if he had no emotion in his eyes, or as if he lost his best friend-)

"You ok dude?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 pm

the General would draw His Banriu blade and suddenly vanish. In a blur of pixels he would appear behind Abari and swing for him with his blade traveling at nearly 300 kilometers an hour. the General's back would flare up meaning he was ready to Quantize again
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:17 pm

(-Abari would duck using his extraordinary reflexes as he would unsheathe his zampaktou as it blazed with fire as he would do a rising crescent type swing of flame towards the general in attempts to either cut or scorch him with the these intense flames that were being emitted from his sword-)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 pm

the General would vanish again and Quantize above Abari. His insane speed and agility coupled with his Quantom computer for a brain made him the perfect speed demon. As he came to be above Abari he would fire two missiles then Quantize again vanishing into mess of data.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:04 pm

"Seki!!" (-Abari would then held his arm upward as a large blue like sphere would form in his hand and as the two missiles came in contact with the sphere it would then instantly be rejected and would be repelled elsewhere-)

"Fast one." (-Abari would say as he placed his sword with the hilt facing upward as he closed his eyes and waited. his sword would begin to glow an azure color as sparks began to fly around him as he waited for the general to strike-)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:10 pm

as the Missile were redirected else where they would shatter into shards of metal fragments and all these shards would blast towards Abari at a great speed. To distract him the General would send a hologram of himself making it look like he was appearing above Abari again ready to strike.

the real General would appear somewhere behind his shower of spikes. Holding out his Banriu.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:29 pm

((lol i was about to post the wrong stuff))

(-Abari would wave his hands in front of them as a dome of earth would cover abari as it protected against the shards. He would then set the rock ablaze once the shower was over and punch the dome to cause it to sky rocket towards the hologram general at hypersonic speeds. Next abari would turn the other way sensing the soul of something else as it would be the general once more. the one above him must be a clone of sorts, so he would take a step back and flash step above the hologram general as his hands glowed a bright blue.-)

"Sho!!" (-With that abari would a strong force of reiatsu towards the general which should push the hologram towards the flaming boulder as he would then flash step downward to the other general twirling his zampaktou in front of him-)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:35 pm

the General would make the hologram vanish. After he would watch as Abari came for him. In a single motion the following would occur. the General would place his hand on the Banriu's Second handle and pull out a smaller sword. the feeling Abari got from the General soul would amplify by 10 fold as the General soul bound blade was released from it's seal. Lifting the Shell of his old sword above him he would burst upwards and in a display of finesse and speed spiral to get ready to perform the next maneuver of needed. A trail of streaming blue light would follow behind his blADE AS IT MOVE THROUGH THE AIR.

(I have done that quiet a few times myself)
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:29 pm

(-Abari would watch as it seemed that his speed was suddenly increased some as his soul seemed to be amplified as well. Abari would twirl his blade as it began to glow red as random chunks of earth begin to fly into the air-)

Erupt. Kenkasai!!! (-With those words abari would release a large burst of his spiritual pressure that expanded throughout the area as more chunks of earth begin to fly out more rapidly as the entire area seemed more dense and became very hard to move efficiently. Since the general who more then likely has no idea what a soul reaper is or what reiatsu or spiritual pressure is as well would be overwhelmed by this sort of power that was being emitted from his body causing his speed boost to go down dramatically. His katana would transform into twin scythes connected by a large chain. He would then glide towards the general using sparks of flame as it began to become more stable as he would then sky rocket traveling at mach 2 as he would then spin in mid flight and send one of the scythes coated with lava chakra traveling twice the speed it was originally as he aimed to cleave straight through the general-)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:35 pm

As the General entered the pressure zone it indeed would slow him down. But to counter this more energy would be directed from the General Kydarin Crystal and would be directed to his wing's of light. As this energy increase occurred more speed and forced pressure would occur. He would be able to move normally but his arm actions such as sword swings and kicking would be slowed.

As all this occurred within splits of a millisecond the General would have more than enough time to pick up Abari with his sensors. As Abari approached the General's eyes would glow with a yellow color and he would suddenly Quantize and appear in the sky about 500 meters up. His wings would all burst from his back and head in random directions as they did they would fire beams of charged Radion energy. Radion energy is an energy with dissolving and heat properties that made it more deadly that the flames of a star or the heat of a laser.

Each funnel would fire 2 bolts in one second and be moving in patterns so sparatic that directly targeting each one would prove useless.

As this occurred the General himself would unleash 12 of energy missiles that would each target the boulders.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 pm

(-Abari would yank the chain causing the scythe to come back into his hand as he looked towards the oncoming assault of missiles that came its ways he watched as how they all sky rocketed towards me.-)

"Great, more to deal with" (-Abari would begin to twirl his scythes together in a wind mill fashion as the one on the right would glow a bright red and the one on the left a bright blue. The one of the right is a kiddo known as Shakkahō, the other being Sōkatsui. Next abari would then focus the two kiddo together to form one type of kiddo as he would the clang the twin scythes in an x type formation as the energies would begin to be emitted from the entire area in the form of sound waves that spread throughout the area as each of the missiles were destroyed due the immense power of the attack as this attack would still head towards the general as well-)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:58 pm

the General would suddenly Quantize again. As he did he would move away from the sound waves as they would have a disrupting effect on his Quantizing. As he moved a Cloneral would pop out and begin bombarding Abari with holograms of Abari, Zues and Kratos. This would be the first time the General decided to play hologram trickery on someone. the General himself would Quantize out and appear several hundred feet away.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:13 am

(-Abari would watch as the many hims and other people would appear from thin air. This must be that hologram of his. Abari would close his eyes as he felt the different powers of them but one stood out from the rest. This had to be the one that was giving him the powers. He didnt want to flash step over towards the them so he decided to jam the frequency of them. by adding lava chakra to his scythes and would clang the two together as the lava sound waves would bounce through the holograms hopefully hitting the right target which should disrupt the imaging slash burn it to a crisp as well-)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:27 pm

the General's plan had worked out swell. Not only did the Cloneral in the group of hologram distract Abari but they had also kept the General hidden so he could attack at the same time Abari would attack. With this wipe open spot the General would Quantize and appear behind Abari with all 8 of his wings pointing directly at Abari.

In a split second after appearing the General would fire beam of crackling Radion energy straight for Abari. the Cloneral would meet it's fate and be blasted into oblivion making the rest of the hologram vanish.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:53 pm

(-in an instant Abari would release a large burst of his spiritual pressure to act as a temporary barrier of sorts to block against the attack as abari would turn around and use Danku to form a impenetrable wall of reiatsu as he ceased his spiritual pressure to block the other missiles from harming him. He would step back soon as he would draw a triangle in mid air as a golden triangle was now formed.-)

"Shitotsu Sansen!"[/b
] (-At each point of the triangle would be claws formed as the sky rocket towards the general at grabbing the general and pinning him onto a nearby wall. The triangle was locked onto the generals soul which meant if he quatinsied to escape the triangle will still be there to hold him down and this next attack will lock onto his soul as well-)

]b]"Raikōhō"
(-FGrom his hand would be a large thunder cannon full of reiatsu coming towards the general at supersonic speeds with enough power to level the area they were in if connected by this attack-)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:31 am

(First off I'm a rank higher, Second that attack was a full blow concentrated burst of my strongest attack. I would say stopping it after iI appeared directly beside you would prove to be hard. and then you had enough time to attack me after.

Does Abari's mind have some sort of ability that allows him to predict into the future. Like a newtype from gundam or a coordinator going. seed mode. Or the zero system.
There are things that can and can't be block and some things you just have to accept.

That there was too many attacks in one turn as well. But since this is me I'm gonna let it slide. Unless I was ranking you)

As the General witnessed his best attack become stopped so easily by this lower ranks poor attempt at a shield the General would immediately pull backwards. As he did he would be snared by something as if Abari could predict where he was gonna be. As he became snared Abari would would unleash an attack that had enough power to level a city.

This attack would rush for the General and like all other who have attempted it would simply fail. Miserably. the General may have no attacking power but when it came to Defense his was 1st rank. As the attack was hitting him it gave him enough time to do the following.

He would spread his wings fully and his eyes would begin to glow yellow and have lines of gold data running through them. This would signify the merging of his 4 quantom computers.

(i'll post the rest after work)
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:27 pm

((Ok then so im just gonna say a bit about this. just like what happened on vescrutia it doesn't matter what rank you are in fact when you fought val and died she was 5th rank and you were a fourth. I did something like this to Ezekiel (i was a 7th rank by the way) and he easily found a way out of it it doesn't mater the rank it the skill used and I took advantage of it by you not having fought many shinigami you haven't been affected by much of there powers such as my spiritual pressure which would be enough to stop because i unleashed my shikai which aloud more of it to be released then normal as well and the reason why i could track you were simple i said in post before that I locked on to your soul which you've made easier for me cause you increased it by 10x.))
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy, Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:02 pm

(Mmm, I say a chance roll is the best way to deal with this. Who ever is higher beats the other.)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Dice Roll
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:11 pm

The member 'the General' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:41 pm

what he said
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:41 pm

The member 'Abari Yatsutoru' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 pm

(I guess I win) your post now)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing out my new element
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next