Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Testing out my new element

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

Testing out my new element - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 pm

(Did you finish the other post)
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 pm

oh yeah thanks for reminding me
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:51 pm

As the General witnessed his best attack become stopped so easily by this lower ranks poor attempt at a shield the General would immediately pull backwards. As he did he would be snared by something as if Abari could predict where he was gonna be. As he became snared Abari would would unleash an attack that had enough power to level a city.

This attack would rush for the General and like all other who have attempted it would simply fail. Miserably. the General may have no attacking power but when it came to Defense his was 1st rank. As the attack was hitting him it gave him enough time to do the following.

He would spread his wings fully and his eyes would begin to glow yellow and have lines of gold data running through them. This would signify the merging of his 4 quantom computers. As they did his eyes would continuously be flowing with data waves. This meant it was complete. A wave of particles would burst in all directions temporarily nullifying anything Abari had done for a split second. This was enough time for the General to Quantize away.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:08 pm

(-Abari closed his eyes as as the data thing began to cease as abari looked around and found him nowhere in sight. Abari would close his eyes focusing on the soul of the general but couldn't locate him at this point. The moment the general quantize again abari would sure to no it. But in the meantime abari would grip his scythes tightly as he closed his eyes as a white aura was present around his body. focusing more the white aura would immediately turn a bright red as the intense energy would soon form around his scythes as he waited for him to strike.-)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:02 pm

As the General would reappear he would be floating in once place. As he did his wings would burst from his back and all blast off towards random areas in random sprratic motions making them very very hard to individually target. As they blasted around they would fire at random intervals Radion shots towards Abari. the General would suddenly vanish but not Quantize. As he vanished he would suddenly appear behind Abari with his blade swinging in a massive speed arch. At the last moment he would let go of the blade and let it either hit Abari or miss.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:58 pm

(-In that instant abari would clang his two swords together as it would cause an epic shock wave of reiatsu that would come from his blades the shock wave had enough power to push the sword backwards as it expanded throughout the field colliding with some of the wings as the ones that remains abari simply parry/dodge the wings that needed to be dodged. Abari would then turn around as his blade would turn around as he would rotate his scythes and high speeds as each of the scythes glowed purple as suddenly twin vacuums of Haien would burst from my blades as they skyrocketed towards the general at pointblank range. The Haien affect has the power to disintegrate anything it touches to a nice burnt crisp if connected -)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:17 pm

(what a coincidence Radion has the same disintegrating effect)

the Wing's that were far off would suddenly pulse a single time releasing a wave of energy identical to the signature and power of the wave heading their way. This would in turn cancel the effect of the wave coming making it useless. After the Bits would stop the attack they would all line up in formationa nd form a perfect purple circle. From this circle would come the following ability (see dice roll and result)

the General would flare his wings again releasing a concentrated burst of Tachyons straight forwards. As they did they would cause the blast coming at him to suddenly begin to break apart and reroute to a new location. at half the power and energy. HE himself would pull back as his first layer and half the second layer of shielding had been eaten away. If it wasnt for his W.O.L. He'd have been hit.

Dice Roll effect here and dice roll next

1. Cosmic Energy Rail Gun This is the most powerful weapon of the Faith of Heart. The Cosmic Energy Rail Gun is a weapon of complete and raw power. With a maximum charge it can turn a city into glass in a split second. This is however the simplest of attacks to avoid.

2. Targeted Tactical Rail Gun This is the second most powerful weapon on board the Faith of Heart. Unlike it's superior the Cosmic Energy Rail Gun the Tactical Rail gun uses a charge or Radion Energy laced around a Duranium Shell. This has the capability to penetrate the thick armour of most vessels in a single shot.

3. Missile Barrage This is a basic barrage of missiles that cause mass explosive damage. They can easily be stopped but are very hard to dodge.

4. CIWS Heavy machine gun fire that is weak but nearly impossible to avoid.

5. Heavy Bombardment A group of 12 fighters scramble and form basic attack and bombard tactics.

6. the General is healed
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:17 pm

The member 'the General' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (6-sided)' : 3
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:08 am

((If im reading right your sending a barrage of hard to dodge missiles at me. Also it took a minute to figure out what W.O.L. meant))

(-Abari would then watch as the missiles came towards him and instead of dodging he would simple stand still as he added reiatsu to his hands and once again formed the Danku dome around his body but he would a different kiddo in combination with it.This would be Tsuzuri Raiden by touching the inside of the dome it would then immediately be flooded with electrical current that would spread throughout the dome as the following would happen. Either it would end up being destroyed by the barrier and if cracked would simply add more reaitsu if needed or two begin to short circuit die to the high voltage that was running throughout the dome. as the barrage ceased he would get into a fire bending stance as well as add reaitsu to his hands as well. by doing various fire bending moments he would then have the dome to liquefy and have the lightning substitute the fire as whip it around towards the general in the form of a needle type form. The density that is Danku and the electrical current were sure to be an horrific combo as they headed towards the general at seemingly light speeds and had enough power to level a city block with one shard-)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:44 am

(sorry it mean wings of light)

the General would activate his faraday sheild and summon it so it had particles flowing through it that were opposite of the ones coming at it. The Faraday shield was specifically meant for electrical attacks. As it was activated the General would head backwards and stop.

"Abari, I say we stop" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:23 pm

"So are you declaring a draw of sorts?" (-Abari said as he flashed over towards the general and stopping at a reasonable distance-) "Cause if so this means we must fight again"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:22 pm

"trust me we will fight again" the General said as he vanished where he would be frozen on the mcmillion space port.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:32 pm

"Until then." (-Abari would sheathe his zampaktou and flash step else where-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing out my new element   Testing out my new element - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing out my new element
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2