Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
antagonists I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
antagonists I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
antagonists I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

antagonists

Go down 
+3
Ezekiel
the General
Miles Seiler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:26 pm

ok first of all i have no problem with antagonists at all really but at this rate antagonists are flooding in and too much antagonists may be trouble i mean we already have gig, shen, Dr. Sin, Eclipse, Koji, Medious (sorry if i mispelt it whoever plays him) and even some other possible ones (those possible being with uncollered names yet). And i truly cant stress this enough for those who think i have a hatred for antagonists but i do not have any problems with antagonists. but too much of them can be a bad thing in some ways.

please anyone else alert me if they feel the same
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:55 pm

King Erik was the second one created, where is he Razz:P:P:P:P:P lol

*agreed* there are too many. I even have two myself. Those being Gerold and King Erik.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Just to adjust some of this....Medius and Eclipse are both for the ongoing event, and thus are explainable....

Others, like Gig, and a few others are also for another, smaller event which is also going on....

Also, I cannot say for sure, but I know some antagonists are going to become regular people again once respective things happen...however, I don't want to soil anything, so I won't state who....

However, I also do agree with Miles on this....the amount of other, unevent related antag. is getting out of hand....I just want to say this....if you are new here, DO NOT MAKE YOUR FIRST CHARACTER AN ANTAGONIST.....even your second one....if it can be helped....otherwise actions may be taken which may include a antag. ban/suppression on non-event antagonists which wouldn't be good....SO PLEASE, don't go to an antagonist immediately....
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Yes, none event antags are discouraged... generally speaking.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Also, as someone reciently pointed out to me, and a good point it was, that the antagonists, and kinda the drifters too, are some of the problems of why we have so few people in the Nations *coughSwampscough*.....If people would have the guts to just try something new....not just be an antagonist....Nations would be fuller....Now, I'm not saying Drifters are bad....but honestly, the site DOES NOT support them WHAtsoever....they have so few options it aint even funny....

SO, in light of what is said....I hope people would be more inclined to place some of their 'roaming' characters into more wisely chosen places.....just a thought... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:46 am

so glad people agreed with my point i was afraid people would say im being a baby about it or something.

also for those who wish to be drifters for the whole "always drifts" part here's a solution. choose a nation and guild but have your character decide he wishes to always camp outside rather than stay indoors

oh and also on the matter of Dr. Sin just so the owner of DR. Sin doesn't appear as a hypocrite he is an event antag too but with all the antagonists around in no event the attention is so divided among the others he cant exactly do his event very easily without people forgetting his topic because lets say another antag is attacking their character in another topic
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

Rep. : 0
Guild : strip club hell yeah for big botty bicthes
Energy Type : Magnetism

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Just saying most antags are for events otherwise I'd create some uber bad ass antag that'll fuck over the entire site.... Or anyone else could. So stop whining and live with it. There is always a purpose to someone's actions whether they want it to be known or not. Soooo, stop being nosy and complaining and just go with the flow. Yes I said you were a damn baby in another version. Live with it. Call me an ass if you like but this spammage is unnecessary just to prove a point of "too many" antags.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Shen....I hope you realize through your pride this isn't directed at you.....however, it is a topic that needs to be discussed...but it CAN become a bigger problem if it isn't addressed....Miles isn't whining...he's making a pretty good point about something that sould be look into.....

Look at it this way....there are 12+ antagonists currently....some haven't been given the category yet, so I know there are more than 12....anyways....Thats more than any of the Nations have in their numbers, and thats including their Leaders too...CLEARLY this is a problem when we have more "bad guys" than we do normal everyday citizens....or....ah "good guys" I guess......

ANOTHER problem that I also see is this: Antagonists ranks are more lax.....because your a bad guy, you can have more power than any other starting out character, which is probably why everyone wants to be an antagonist....
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:58 pm

see shen? i don't have a problem with antags in general its...well best said in this saying "there can always be too much of one thing" in this case i am talking about antags
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:22 pm

I cosign with you, Eky. It seems antags are now being a loophole to avoid rank restrictions. I will post which antagonists are used in what Rozalyn has in mind, so hopefully this can make things a bit better.

Although, I do want to say this: Just because you're an antag doesn't mean you can be overpowered to begin with. You have no rank (except for the few who came here with a rank) so the way your battles play out isn't depending on who is stronger or pulls the biggest hack move, its skill. If your ass fights and beats a basic 4th rank, it doesn't mean you can beat some other 6th rank or such. If they outwit you and gain the upper hand, your done. Its all skill, not strength.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Thankz Vylence.....thats a good point....
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 pm

I like that idea. Antagonist shoudl be determined by the skill of their user. IF the user cant use them why they dont deserve to have them.

rep points for vylence and ezekiel
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:04 am

Here's the thing.... I'm not being prideful rather I'm just stating the facts that no matter what there are no antags without a purpose, as I stated earlier, or included in a specific storyline and Miles is whining otherwise this point wouldn't be brought up in the first place and he's just using the agenda of "too much of a good thing" or something along those lines. And to my knowledge all the antags have previous characters and know how to keep their powers in check, despite the laxness of power restrictions, and they have gained higher ranks than most antags have. This is probably caused by my belief that it's not the power a character has but rather the skill a RPer a person is, which I've repeated constantly and Vylence, among other high skilled RPers, agrees since we usually have discussions about this retarded bullshit and overpowered characters in general. Once again my knowledge leads me to believe that most antags are created from the same people, who I believe are experienced enough to not run rampant with their powers, because it's pretty evident that there aren't hundreds of people different creating new antags just so they can feel all powerful otherwise there would be a flood of antags correct? But the thing is there's not. And most antags aren't even active in even messing with the regular characters. To my knowledge, I'm the only one starting shit with other characters but interrupting their fights and threatening their lives. Unless you can show me evidence otherwise, Gig doesn't count because I know what he's up to, I refuse to believe that "too many" antags that barely do shit is a rising concern.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:23 am

Shen, to me it looks like you're the one making a huge fuss over it. Stop being so pissed at something no one meant any ill intentions to. This was supposed to be a civil discussion about a concern on the site. The name-calling and profanity is baseless and looks immature on your part.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Shen

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:33 pm

Guess I'm fucking immature :] and that is what it seems like, you know why? Cause it is, do you know why? Most likely because this topic was pointless to begin with. And I'm not even pissed that's what you're assuming not to mention I barely used any profanity when directing at someone. However, you are correct that I was name calling, you know cause it's fun, just like how you just called me immature. Also I use harmless profanity, since it's just a word that was deemed "malicious" with an actual meaning besides the context I use it in, in my every day speech, and who are you to tell me how I can or can't speak? But I digress the topic is done anyway. By the way I like having the last word if you haven't noticed by now. Have a nice day :] I know I am.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:35 pm

All I'm saying is chill.

No one was being targeted in the first place - especially not you - it was just a concern that a member had that's now been resolved. It's not your responsibility to scrutinize him for pointing this out.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

Rep. : 11

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:43 pm

Locking topic to avoid anything getting out of hand. Call it whatever you want, I call it a preventative measure from continued crap talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

antagonists Empty
PostSubject: Re: antagonists   antagonists I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

antagonists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Important Stuff :: Suggestions-
Jump to: