Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
inside the magic I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

inside the magic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightMare

NightMare

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen of the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : dark magic

Character sheet
Race: Dark Magic Lord

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit-Guren can create a dome of crystal to surround a target. It is highly durable from both external and internal attacks.

Fire Release: Flame Thrower
The user focuses a great deal of fire chakra into their chest and proceeds to exhale a great deal of fire from their mouth. These flames have the capability of melting through high grade steel which makes it a not so good combination idea when using weapons. Through intense concentration, which in turn leaves them open to attack if there is more than one opponent, they can direct the flames towards their opponent.

Fire Release: Rasengan
An original jutsu by Luke, expanding on the original concept for the Rasengan by the Fourth Hokage's and Naruto's ideals: mixing ones chakra element with the Rasengan. However, this was proven to be the most difficult thing to do. Kakashi and Naruto even told him that, adding someones chakra element with the Rasengan, takes an incredible amount of skill or rather natural talent or sense. Luke mixed his fire element, maintaining its original stability and increasing its power, far beyond that of his Odama Rasengan. Another example of the power of the jutsu is shown when it was tested against Naruto's Wind Release: Rasengan. The fact that it was only 50 percent completed and still able to easily overpower Naruto, who had years more experience with it, and damage his hand demonstrates just how far the Rasengan has been pushed when combined with fire element chakra. To create it, Luke needs only his own two hands. Hayai Sarutobi created this after he created the Rasen-Chidori. He needs only one clone to use this jutsu.you can burn your own hand by doing this jutsu due to heat. Aosh hatchi,the first time he used this jutsu he burnt his hand black and was unable to use it.

Sacred Armor
Similar to the Lightning Release Armor used by a Raikage of the past and the Chidori Armor developed by Sasuke Uchiha, this technique uses chakra no both stimulate the nerves of the practitioner as well as shield them from harm. Kazeyo developed this technique to increase his defensive abilities that are otherwise lacking as well as increase his reaction time incredibly. While the Raikage's version of the technique also increases his destructive abilities, Kazeyo's is reserved entirely to defensive, increased reaction ability, and speed. Combined with his technique Vacuum Step he is able to move at speeds which his eyes cannot follow completely and is forced to combine his Air Pressure Sensory abilities to avoid collision while traveling complex paths. At the extreme cost of his own stamina, and by damaging himself quite greatly, Kazeyo can use this technique on his entire body. Doing this can nearly kill the user, and it should only be used to completely remove foreign chakra from the entire body, which costs Kazeyo (a shinobi with a large chakra pool) nearly half of his chakra.

Body Flame Technique-The user disappears from view. Unlike the Body Flicker Technique, the user goes away slowly, as if his body is being absorbed or burned by an invisible flame. This technique is seen when Naruto first sees Sasuke in the Shippūden series, when Sasuke, Kabuto and Orochimaru flee.

Boosting Jet Pistons-Jūgo uses the Cursed Seal to grow jet booster like arms that increases his attacking and throwing power. This is a more powerful version of Piston Punch, with the combination of the Jet Booster Jump.

Blade of Wind-This jutsu creates a blade of wind. The blade is said to be impossible to block because of its intangible nature. Unlike the Sickle Weasel Technique, this jutsu requires no tool.

C0-C0 is a suicide technique used as a last resort. He reveals a mouth on his chest, which is stitched up. After undoing the stitches, Deidara feeds it a large ball of clay. The mouth on his chest has a direct connection to his heart so a large amount of chakra is built up. It then kneads chakra directly from the meridians of the heart and keeps doing it without interruption until the moment of the explosion. His explosive chakra then manifests itself in his veins, flowing through his body. These "veins" then condense into a sphere. The sphere then opens up and detonates, destroying everything within a ten kilometer radius.

Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Blade-This technique is solely used by Guren. She can quickly form a blade made of crystal on her arm, and use it almost similar to how a ninja would use a Tantō. Blades can be formed on both arms if needed.

Crystal Release: Crystal Needles-creates long, sharp, and pointed bright pink and white crystals that shoot at the target at extremely high speeds.

Army of the Dead Souls-Kabuto uses his Dead Soul Technique and an army of undead ANBU attack the opponent.

Crystal Armor-This jutsu allows Guren to become encased in a thin sheet of crystal to protect her from blunt force trauma. This armor can also aid Guren in performing stronger physical attacks. The crystal is transparent and can only be noticed by light reflecting off it.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Nice copy/paste there, dude.

Not approved.
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:54 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Guild : The Covenant

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Did you fail to notice the "not approved" part of that post?
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:28 pm

i think i just did
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Rep. : 8
Nation : the one which has chicken yumm my fovorite
Guild : none
Energy Type : potential energy and kinetic energy

Character sheet
Race:

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:35 pm

dude ur luck we are nice
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:41 pm

ok that so what want me to do with my new powers i did every thing and show every thing
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:55 pm

You can use fire, as in the Flamethrower technique, though it cannot melt metal. None of the rest of it though. Its too much for your rank.

If you want Magic, find a way to SENSIBLY add that to your character. Id perhaps suggest letting him LEARN magic, and just start out with fire. But its up to you what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:11 pm

ok

can i know dark magic but start fire shells

can that work
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Meaning your dark magic allows you to use fire? Thats fine; is there anything else it can do?
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:39 pm

that ok can work very good
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Nation : Sunlit kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Chi Essences

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:42 pm

do i need to edit his skills for him to be acceptable acting as a unofficial jutsu edittor?
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:45 pm

I think for now, just dark magic fire. Let him learn to use that well before gaining anything else. Like, say all other abilities are sealed or something.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

Nation : Sunlit kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Chi Essences

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:48 pm

that'll work btw i will revise his jutsu if asked just sayin it will help alot.
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:53 pm

so what more abilities i should lean to rank
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Become proficient with the fire first, then worry about other things.

Oh, and thanks Miles~.
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:51 pm

so you want me to know fire first then but i want to know light magic too
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:59 am

No, stick to fire. Then Dark Magic. Then Light Magic. Wait to level up your powers and abilities to gain those.
Back to top Go down
NightMare

NightMare

Character sheet

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:04 am

so you tell me i have to lean fire but i all ready know some dark magic shell then after well i rank i well start on light magic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

inside the magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: inside the magic   inside the magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inside the magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: