Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Vent I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Vent I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Vent I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Vent I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Vent I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Vent I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Vent I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Vent I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Vent I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Vent I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Vent I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Vent I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Vent I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Vent I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Vent I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Vent I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Vent I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Vent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Let It Out   Vent I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:26 am

Kumi, hiding in an archway that had fallen and created a little cubbyhole, sat silently contemplating. What she was contemplating the world would never know, for she kept everything locked up deep inside. She didnt tend to trust people, they hurt her too much.

She was shocked out of her thinking to hear all the angry grumbling going on outside her hiding spot. She wondered what on earth was going on to cause such a reaction from someone, but she was too afraid to come out. Plus, he liked it in there, it was safe and no one knew she was there. She rather liked being alone, seeing as she was always too nervous to be very good in social situations- causing her slight fear of people, reborn in the loud and violent person outside. She huddled in her safe place, hugging her knees tightly, eyes shut forcefully, rocking back and forth slightly, and mumbling to herself how much she wished this person would go away.

Then, out of nowhere, a chunk of marble hit her in the head. She rubbed her head, fighting back tears, as she stared at the offending piece of stone. It broke her barrier of safety and she was suddenly terrified.

Then she heard a loud scream that nearly made her blood run cold.

Last edited by Kumiko on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Chakra?

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 am

Walking through the ruins, Kimi would wander aimlessly. Here and there shed kick the rocks or pick up a chunk of rubble and hurl it angrily out into the distance. She had no reason to be mad, and that pissed her off more. And shed take it out on all of the useless crap lying around her. Shed mumble things that were irritating her, no matter how small or imagined they were, as she kicked and throw things, punched ruins, etc, just letting her anger grow and boil until she was on the ground and screaming at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:36 am

After listening to the shrieking screams from this unknown stranger for a few minutes, Kumi was about at the point she couldnt take it anymore. Curled up in a tight ball, she lay down on the ground and cried, internal screams of agony running silently through her head a she begged for the noise to stop. She couldnt do anything, she was too terrified to leave, and she couldnt take the pain of the constant yelling. She needed quiet, or shed end up in really bad shape. But at this point, finding quiet required leaving her little cubbyhole. The world outside it was dangerous; whatever was out there could be anywhere. She lay on the uneven ground, crumpled and crying, and frustrated with her own cowardice.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:51 am

Her vocal cords throbbing. Kimi finally stopped her howling. She coughed painfully for a short time, then tried to catch her breath. She was kneeling on the rubble that was everywhere; the sharp and blunt stones digging into her knees and hands. Her hair hung in her face as she stared listlessly at the ground.

She heard faint cries of hysteria in the distance, and her first reaction was to get rid of the idiotic intruder. She stood up in a huff, dusted herself off, and stomped around trying to follow the sounds to discover where this blithering idiot was hiding so she could beat some sense into him for interfering with her tirade.

After a good while, she stumbled upon Kumi, and not knowing who she was, yanked her out of her safe hole, and proceeded to beat her against a crumbling wall.

Somehow, watching something bleed made Kimi feel a bit of satisfaction. Huh, that was probably a mental disease. But Kimi brushed it off with her typical attitude and kept on bashing poor Kumi into the wall to relieve her overpowering anger.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:03 am

Kumi didnt notice anyone approching her until it was too late. By that time, she was being bashed against a wall. She was scared, and confused. She hadnt done anything at all, so she didnt understand in the least bit why she was suddenly being beat up. As she noticed the blood run down the side of her face, she panicked. Never having stopped crying, she unleashed a large wave of water at the stranger, trying to get her distance and to stop the senseless thrashing she was recieving. Actually, Kumi never throught through any of this, she was too frightened to carry on a continual thought. She could hardly breath, as such was the level of her panic.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:17 am

At the instant Kumi released a torrent of water on her, Kimi would roughly throw Kumi away from her. When Kumi didnt move for a minute, Kimi, angry again, proceeded to yell at her from afar.

"Your a goddamn baby with all that crying. Cant you do anything for yourself? All you do is sit there! Like a fucking statue! You retard, get off your ass! Stop being a weakass fucking moron and stand up already! Statues serve no purpose; theres not a damn thing respectable about them. Stop being a fucking parasite and DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF. GAH! I hate useless fuckers like you. You waste oxygen for the rest of us who actually HAVE POTENTIAL. Looking at you disgusts me, get your filthy whore ass outta my sight this instant. I DONT NEED YOU. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU."

Kimi would kick a rock in a line-drive straight for Kumi. She spit at her, then turned around in a huff and marched the other way. If that girl died, its what she deserved for being weak.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Drifter, 4th Rank
Drifter, 4th Rank
Kumiko

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:34 am

Hitting a wall some 20 feet away, Kumi slid down and slumped over. She was faintly fighting for consciousness. She didnt move, but she was aware of that girl yelling loudly at her. It seemed far away, but Kumi knew it couldnt be. She slowly moved her hand up to hold her pounding head, but that just made it throb worse. Her head spun as Kimi continued shouting at her.

She managed to pick up little bits and pieces of it.. "Goddamn baby...cant do..anything...statue... weakass moron...fucking parasite...waste oxygen...I hate...you". Her lip quivered as she tried to focus on the fuzzy blur that was Kimi in the distance.

After deep breaths, Kumi would try and scrap herself off the rough ground and stumble wearily in the direction Kimi had gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent   Vent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Northeast :: Decimated Ruins-
Jump to: