Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Random....Encounter With Unknown.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : PSY-ki

A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:44 pm

(well I don't much mind but uhh....too me it seems that producing energy at a rate faster than Black Hole can keep up with is just a bit much...)

†Elohim's territory was still active, lowering his own potential and kinetic energy as well as his velocity, so as to keep him from being sucked in. the immediate area around him was experiencing the same. After a moments silence...†

"...Did he just self destruct...?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:54 pm

((This battle better give me 1% towards my weapon D< ))

*Unknown's frequent amount of energy leaving his arm that was ghostly like would in fact within a second transform Unknown's body into a puff of smoke which would seep into the ground. If some of Unknown's body got into the dragons' mouth a electrical charge with discharge and obliterate the energy that General used to create the Dragon attack leaving Unknown unharmed. Reappearing and full form of his body. The paradox would disappear making the chess board solid again. The ghost like hands would disappear like dust in the wind. As Unknown would reappear her strange appetite like behavior suddenly disappeared. He looked at the male figure away watching the battle. "Sorry for you not being able to witness such a grand battle..."
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:25 pm

"Hmm...it's not too late just yet..."

†Elohim would take his spear from the wall and begin walking toward Unknown.†

"How about it, wanna have a little spar?"
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Unknown did see like in the perfect mood still for a fight. Thus a large claw would appear from his threads from his scarf and grasp the hammer within the other hand of Unknown. Looking at the male figure he felt potential within this person thus why he was about to battle him. "Well, then let the show begin..." Unknown would then project his body several feet away within seconds from where he originally was.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:42 pm

(I'll be continuing this as though I were rank 6 when I entered, and I'll be using the moves that I'm learning right now against that Hero Shade antag... hopefully this isn't a problem?)

†Elohim stood for a brief second with his spear in his right hand. After a moments time he raised his left hand to point at Unknown, the second his finger had pointed at Unknown, 10 Psychic Arrows would form behind Elohim, and fire off at Unknown, targeting only vitals. Some of them flew quickly and others flew slower, but they all had Unknown as their target.†
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:34 pm

((I never have problems with such things...))

Unknown's scarf would seem to have a mind of it's own and rampage into a large claw like paw. Small treads would disperse over the entire scarf claw that held small little razor like surface. Unknown seemed to have noticed the arrows yet didn't seem quite threatened by the fact his scarf was merely taking over for a bit since Unknown did need to absorb some time to replenish his energy source. The claw from the scarf seemed to have doubled in merely a millisecond and devoured the path of the arrows. Once the arrows would have touched the razor like surface of the claw from the scarf the arrows would seem to melt away. Yet this was possible from the scarf vibrating every millisecond which would cause friction to pressurize of the desired object and rub it away. "Hm...someone who probably knows telekinesis....interesting and quite amusing in a way..." Unknown would speak this under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:21 am

"Didn't expect such simple means to work...alright then"

†Elohim would close his eyes for a second and release a pulse of energy, along with this pulse of energy an Astral Projection of himself would shoot out at the man before him, as it moved closer 10 of Elohim's knives quickly orbited around it, bladed ends pointing out like a saw. As the Astral Elo advanced the Spot and Mark Territory and the Weapon Mastery Territory would activate around it and the real Elohim, this was of course in addition to the previously activated Kinetic Amp Territory. As this happened, psychic energy began swirling around the real Elohim†
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Unknown would rotate his body as he would focus his distortion energy as of telekinesis to channel through the hammer as his body rotated and the hammer swung into the air also releasing pulses of energy. Upon many Telekinesis pulses would exit into the ground only a second later to reform into many tendrils of pure telekinesis energy. They would intertwine and surround one another to form a overlapping wall of energy which would be in the path of the astral projection cause by Edonis. Unknown's claw like scarf's threads would begin to separate within mere seconds as this happened
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:19 pm

((Reminder if ya wanted to finish this?))
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:07 am

(ooo sry bout that)

†Elohim dashed forward as part of the energy orbitting him formed blades on his forearms, this was his Psychic Sword technique, capable of cutting the metaphysical as well as energy. Elohim dashed forward behind the astral projection, which would continue forward unhindered by the wall, why? Simple, it was merely a mental projection of Elohim's conscience, and of course such a thing wouldn't be stopped by a wall of telekinetic energy, as for the knives orbitting it, they were unaffected by energy other than Elohim's own. Now close range the Clone would leave the knives 'stuck' in Unknown's wall of telekinetic tendrils, or at least thats what it would look like to Unknown, the Astral Elo would continue on its path and pass straight through Unknown, once on the other side it would turn and fire a PSYche Wave and a PSYche Blast from his right hand, while molding a strange energy in his left.†
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Random....Encounter With Unknown.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2