Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A place to forge and repair weapons

Go down 
+4
Manyshot
Ezekiel
Kimichi
Ozgood
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Rep. : 0
Nation : Nope
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

A place to forge and repair weapons Empty
PostSubject: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:19 pm

I know I am new here so I do not mind if I get shot down but I would like to open up a type of shop to fix broken items and create runes.

Runes are metals that my character adds enchants to through his abilities in magic. The runes in the shop would have lesser enchants such as

-increased running speed

-higher resistance to magic

so on and so forth

if anybody is interested by all means feel free to make suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra?

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:28 pm

I do much encourage the idea of making shops to stimulate the stagnating economy, Just havent had the time to get it to a point where it could be easily regulated given a more capitalist opportunity. Actually, you might want to consider specializing in making weapons, since youre a blacksmith, cause I know Im tired of trying to figure out how to get my hands on some :3
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:30 pm

I like the runes idea too.....XD
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Sweet perhaps armor would also be good too.
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Manyshot

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : spiritual essence

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:34 pm

for the record this is miles just as new character

i kinda like the idea too i know manyshot would be entering sometime to get some armor XD
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:34 pm

yeah though the more powerful runes would be more likely to be with my character since they are his trademark. The ones that I would put into the shop would be more passive abilities.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Just have to wait for Kimi to get a system ready....(?)....
Back to top Go down
Manyshot
Manyshot

Energy Type : spiritual essence

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 pm

can i aproove with all my characters? XD if so u get 6 aproovals XD
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:36 pm

I am surprised with the positive feedback XD
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:54 pm

All for the idea, though there's one prerequisite that needs to be fulfilled. With the other shop in existence, Sedgar generates the raw materials for his technology using a forgery underground with various mineral elements.

What I mean is that you need to have some basis for where you get the energy and materials to forge all these. In addition, it'd have to have its own 'theme' of items made. I'd suggest that while Sedgar is technological and futuristic, Ozgood's could be more old fashioned, magical and medieval.

This make sense..?
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Yes it does For forging I would have the general materials such that a blacksmith would have in order to forge something such as a hammer, anvil, forge, etc,. Question would be how to get said raw materials. That will probably need some old fashioned work on my character with mining for metal Ill see what I can think up..
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:31 pm

We will be good friends with the old-fashioned, medieval theme... I like the idea of armor too... Taz wants some arm thingys xD

Also, Ill get on that whole economy thing once Im done for the semester... which is after next week~.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Hey, another idea....you could hire other people to mine the metal for you.....or take trades....like in midevil times....I'll trade my pig for that bar of iron....etc....
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:49 pm

I MISS MY ARMORY

MY SHIT WAS THE SHIT
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Abari.....I'm sorry....your stuff was really good....

BUT, don't dismay, I'm sure Abari will be able to lead something or have something soon or later....just have patience.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:57 pm

What Falx said. And I like the whole "get people to mine metal for you" thing, its like missions, which no one ever does anymore.
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

I hope so
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:13 pm

HEY, thats not true....Abari and Eky took a mission not to long ago....people should just request them more....XD
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:23 pm

I like the idea of having to go and mine materials for weapons seems to be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Anyways....he could trade ruins for people's metal that they mine for him too....or another weapon, or they could just sell it to him....etc....
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:58 am

A certain system would have to be put in check such as how valuable the specific metal or material would be in comparison to the weapon or rune. Also the matter of obtaining raw materials other than missions is will be important.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:03 pm

Thanks for volunteering to work on that, Ozzy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:14 pm

I'll give it a shot but as I said input from others will help :p
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Maybe i should create an item that bounds my ghost to the shop in case I die lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to forge and repair weapons   A place to forge and repair weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to forge and repair weapons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Important Stuff :: Suggestions-
Jump to: