Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Sunlight: Bright Light Rekonning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning Empty
PostSubject: Sunlight: Bright Light Rekonning   Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:55 pm

skye was one day walking out of his castle, because he had to get something from black earth. he ran real fast but also with grin, since the thing that he had to get was very valauble.

"i have to get the thing that i am looking for and live up to my title as king for all the people of my kingdome!" skye said out real loud.

He made it to the black earth in the nick of time, and stoped and looked around for a while. it was all smoke and desolate, but skye was still smiling widely with sharp teeth and confidence. skye then punch the ground and the ground shook in a earthquake!
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Sunlight: Bright Light Rekonning   Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 pm

"wut was that big noies?"

alyss said as she was trying to wearing an peace of cloth in the volcano that was onto the black earth. she jumped up and back fliped into the skye and landed on his punch.

"you are not welcome in this here place of land and canot get yur many things for the kingdome to live for ever"

she saids with a growls and punched skye in the face so it went across the land for 5 feet. she took out a big hammer wepon that was like feather and came from volcano

"you will die here for trustpassing"

and alyss jumped up while spinning in the skye to skye to crush him to peaces.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunlight: Bright Light Rekonning   Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:20 pm

skye was scared on the ground and had crater in his face from alyss punch. he rubed it and then looked his head up to the sky and see alyss with a hammer.

Skye shout out "NO!" and lept in the sky an loked real mad at alyss.

"aliss, you are the queen of kingdomm and we both rul it. Y are you stoping me from getting what our land needs so it can live long and skye shot to alyss with a punch in her stomach and send her down to the earth. He keept going and going and made shure that she was under into the ground and wodnt come bak up.

Skye laghed and said "now it is time for me to get what i need here!"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Sunlight: Bright Light Rekonning   Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:29 pm

but alas Alyss turned towood doll that skye smashed with fist in core of earth far. alyss lookd at skye from ground up there were volcano and laugh laugh laughd and laughed.

"skye you are not welcome in black earth beecause it is mine land. what you are find here is not for kingdome but for the time for people for suffering. i proect kingdome with real wepons and not yours lies you bad king"

alyss shouted down onto the hole witch skye smashed onto the earth surf face. then she ran away to go to vaulable artinfact in which king skye was loking for for ages and put it into a pocet and it lay there and lay there with alyss' money and wepons and a pic of a mom and dad in valley some. alyss laughd agin at skye and hoped away fast like.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunlight: Bright Light Rekonning   Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:39 pm

skye stood darkly on the ground and head was down. glow was startig to go around body with spark and light. skye then looked with eyes real wide and ponted at alyss

"I AM NOT BAD GOOD KING. ALYSS YOU ARE LIE!"

skye then flew real fast in sky and did a barrelroll and hit a bird. he was moving real fast in the sky like faster than speed of sound racing a jetplane in air at alyss. skye went strate up in the air and then did a nosedive onto alyss and sntched art-fact from pocket.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Sunlight: Bright Light Rekonning   Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:56 pm

"i am not lie you jus can not handle truth into your face!"

alyss shout real loud so can be herd in the canyon far away. skye nosedive onto her and snatch artinfact, but alyss hureed and gabed skye and hit him with big hammer that was bigger than volcano in mountain alyss smile real wide as artinfact lands in her hands agin for skye went fly away far to hevan

"skye you are wrong with your resoning and how you help the people of sunlite kingdome beecause it break the circle and sun! you do not even know..."

she begains soft like in her voice and looked up and then down to ground and sigh real hard

"there is secret in the kingdome that had go around behind your back and was not to tell you by people"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunlight: Bright Light Rekonning   Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:06 am

skye flew up in the air almost to the outer space but then gravity took over and took him back down. syke landed in the volcayno in middle of magma and face was down. skye got up slow but also angry and shout at the sky.

"i was betrayed by my people and alyss and now they must pay!"

skye walked out of the volcano and started heading back to the kingdoom with growls in voice. he was anger and would have revenge on people and alyss.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Sunlight: Bright Light Rekonning   Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:18 am

"STOP YOU CAN'T REVENGE ON PEOPLE WITH MAD"

alyss went after skye and catched him in two hands and said to him

"the secret is your half cosins they hide from you about something imporant more than life itself"

and alyss began story as the sun and the bird fell from sky onto mountain and down.

"half cosins are more than half cosins they are bros and sis to you while you born in city with life sun and people, one born in forest and plants with space. the other one is born swim into teh see water for needs water to live big and grow like spaceships"

alyss stoped and did not say anythin and loked at skye with sad eye and tear feel from cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunlight: Bright Light Rekonning   Sunlight:  Bright Light Rekonning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunlight: Bright Light Rekonning
Page 1 of 1