Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : ummm sugar?

An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:32 am

(lol thanks)

labelisa sat down on the water, her dress flowling out and her wings foulding back as she did so. she giggled at the men and then looked up at the sky. "its going to storm soon" she said randomly looking at the clear blue sky
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:49 am

"and how do you know?"

*Miles would say*

"can angels predict the weather too?"
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:30 pm

labelisa smiled "only when a bad storm is coming, i just get the feeling" she said, would you excuse me please?" she said standing up and walking out of the lake, she was about to change into her other form. she walking from behind a tree and walked back out. she looked differnt now, she had long white hair, and looked old. like a more defined body, she wore a bright red strappless dress that had a slit up the side by the leg, she had on heels slow. her eyes where red and she carryed a swored. Labelisa streached her wings out and walked back onto the water to that boat. "much better" she said, her voice deeper and she even soudned older

(ill put the pic up next post if i can)
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Rep. : 0
Nation : Nope
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:48 pm

*Ozgood would look at Labelisa who has just transformed and then at Miles.

"Nothing in this world surprises me anymore." Ozgood would say as a joke
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:17 pm

labelisa smiled and laughed softly "i wish i could say the same thing"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:25 pm

"yeah when i found out i could shape near anything with my osmosis tar and about my past nothing surprised me anymore either."

*Miles would chuckle light heartedly but inside he wondered about something having not thought about his origins for a long long time*
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:33 pm

labelisa laughed "i think i have you beat, i woke up in a feild with fairy sitting on my nose, and before that i was cleaning a basment in a church" labelisa smiled and sighed "i kinda miss my old world"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:50 pm

"yeah i was created in a secret lab through a virus with a second half of me made that tried to escaped mauling and murdering countless people. and when my side back then tried to stop it i got knocked out and it tainted me when i killed it before i got knocked out. the body i originally had was my technical father. and the mother in that case would be technically the scientists that made the injection that mutated me. so does your story still beat me with me being an experiment in a top secret lab whom was tainted by the darker side of the injection?"

*miles would say chuckling*

"not to mention as far as i know i have no real family since i was artificially made. but i am sure you do somewhere"
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:55 pm

labelisa shruged "i wouldnt know, i was an orphane in my other world as i am here" she siad as sat on the side of the boat, her wings making her weight like air so she boat didnt even move
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:01 pm

"that may but but you were birthed normally in angel's cases. where as i was made artificially. Miles Seiler the man who owned my original body died on the day of the injection. in my amnesia i simply got used to that name"
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:11 pm

labelisa sighed "ok you beat me, but lets not talk about sad things now, to day is beutiful as she should be cheerful" she smiled and rubbed miles head laughed, she teated him like a little kid, even thought he was older then her....and could probley beat the crap out of here if he wanted to xD
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:36 pm

"true"

*miles wouldn't argue treating him like a kid and just relax in the boat*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Ozgood quietly observed the conversation.

"At least we all have friends right?" Ozgood would say with a smile
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:49 pm

labelisa nodded "yep" she grined as she felt a drop of rain hit her nose "here it comes"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:16 pm

"Oh boy were still in the middle of the lake but I have an idea! Oi miles brace yourself

we are about to be in for a very bumpy ride." Ozgood would say discharging all of his

energy blast runes into the water sending the boat rocketing towards land.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:18 pm

labelisa jumped off the boat before it took off and watched it as it skiped across the water like a skiping stone, she sweat droped "i could have just pushed you"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:02 pm

"or i cold have used my shapeshifting powers to move the boat and made it a literal all terrain vehicle. but smart idea nonetheless"

*Miles chuckled*
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:07 pm

labelisa laughed and made an enrgey sheld over her head as the rain came down. she smield and flew over to them.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:09 pm

*Miles would shapeshift an umbrella without a metal tip ontop so lightning was less chance to hit him if it began thundering*
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:48 pm

"Hehe my bad! Still it was fun to fly like that." Ozgood would say with a big grin happy that he wasn't getting soaked again.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:52 pm

"so true" *Miles would chuckle*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)   An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Angels Day Off (open to anyone who doesn't want to fight)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: North - Akroma :: The Midnight Waters-
Jump to: