Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Covenant

Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) Empty
PostSubject: Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)   Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Umbra found herself among the graves in the ancient cemetery, enjoying the damp air around her. It was desolate, mysterious, and old. She loved it; unveiling a grave to reveal a date going back to before anyone she ever knew was even born.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Undead, Souls, Life draining.

PostSubject: Re: Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)   Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Tomon sighed. He had been perusing the cemetery for quite a while now... Why? It reminded him of his original home... It reminded him of his parents... And how they could become undead once again, for now they rested in peace below... He missed them. He needed to find that 'Skelette' so that he could use his magic to fix it... That is, if Skelette was the same Necromancer from those years ago...
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)   Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:21 pm

She cocked her head slightly as she noticed someone else in the area. A pale boy, certainly. She hopped down from the stone she was sitting on, practically gliding on her toes to where the boy was.

Once she was in his face, she said nothing, just observing and occasionally poking him in places she found intriguing. My, he certainly was no normal boy.. What was he then?
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)   Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:04 am

Tomon stepped back, showing no emotion on his face, though he was deeply unhappy at the moment. He was also very shy, therefore he was not trying to be close to this girl at the moment... Once he was a sufficient distance away, he bowed and said "... Hello... I am Tomon.... Who are you and why.... Were you poking me?"
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)   Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:07 am

"Oh..! Sorry, you're.. not normal!"

She said and smiled at him. In reality she had no idea what she wanted from him, but..

"I'm Umbra.. and you are.. well, um, what are you~?"
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)   Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:13 am

Tomon would grasp one of his arms with his hand, staring intently at Umbra with dead eyes. "I am... The undead. I am a... Well... One would call me a zombie, but I am more than just a zombie... And I am only half undead... It is quite hard to explain, I must tell you..." Tomon cocked his head, eying Umbra up and down "... What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)   Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:17 am

"Ooh, that's super-interesting..."

She nodded, slowly inching loser to him again.

"Me? I'm.. me~ I just got my Psynergy from Skel.. something in the Swamps, so I guess I'm an adept now, too~"

She said, and played with a ball of blueish energy, or psynergy as it was apparently called.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)   Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:25 am

Tomon's eyes widened... surprisingly, that could happen, despite how wide they already were ALL the time... "Skelette? You know of... Skelette? I need to see him... It is... dire that I see Skelette... Can you take me to the 'swamps?' It is... absolutely necessary..." Tomon started to look at the ground. Perhaps this was the time for him to ask Skelette of his power... After searching this place for so long...
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)   Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:28 am

"Skelette! That was his name! Hehe, little skeleton.."

She noticed that he was actually frantic about it, and kneeled to him at eye-level.

"Well sure I can take you to him, he's real cool.. But um."

She stood up and looked around for a bit.

"...which way's West? ^^"
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)   Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:34 am

Tomon paused for a moment. A few seconds later, his head would fall off in disappointment. A strand of his soul would spew from his neck and retract his head like a grappling hook, as then Tomon attempted to find his way.. Obviously, if he hadn't found the Village beforehand, he wouldn't be able to find it now. "... West...? Um... ... ... That way?" Tomon pointed to where the moss on the tree was facing. Surely, that had to be west.
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
Umbra

PostSubject: Re: Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)   Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:54 am

"Well then let's go that way~"

It would definitely be a long, long journey to get to the Village at this point.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)   Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Tomon sighed, tapping his head "... Um. What does it look like, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)   Among the Slabs of Stone  (Tomon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Slabs of Stone (Tomon)
Page 1 of 1