Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Super powers are awesome.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassidy

Cassidy

Rep. : 0

Super powers are awesome. Empty
PostSubject: Super powers are awesome.   Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Shadow Strings: Cassie can create shadow strings from her fingers. If she can attach these strings to at least 5 strings to a shadow, she can manipulate the person whose shadow the strings are attached to, like a puppet… Except not really.

Shadow View: Cassie can completely judge an event from watching the shadows. As a result, she doesn’t need to look at a person to see their attacks and dodge or counter.

Shadow Growth: it is a well known fact that when in different amounts of light, shadows lengthen or… shorten. Cassidy can grow as tall as her shadow, her strength growing in proportion. For example, if her shadow is twice the length of her regular height, she can choose to grow to that height, and her strength will double. However, at such a size, her speed is also cut in half.

Shadow Elements: When her shadow touches another element that was caused naturally (not someone’s attack. Something like a body of water, trees, etc) her chakra takes on that element. As a result, she can temporarily use basic attacks of that element. Ex, her shadow touches a pond. Her chakra element is temporarily changed to the water element. She can use basic attacks such as water bullets, etc.

Hide and Seek: Cassidy’s body temporarily converts into shadow particles, making her appear as a shadow. As a result, she can jump in and out of shadows in the surrounding area for both quick travel, and concealing her presence. If for whatever reason, all the shadows in the area are cast away, she will rematerialize normally.

Emotion tracking: Cassidy can track and count the people in a set area be sensing their changes in emotion. (The area can differ depending how much energy, chakra and concentration she puts into it. As a seventh rank, the area isn’t very great as of yet) She can’t read the emotion, she can just find a person’s position.

Thought tracking: Same thing as emotion tracking really, except instead of sensing changing emotions, she can sense change in thoughts. For example changing from “Okay, now I’m going to use substitution jutsu” to “I wonder what’s for dinner tonight” would give away someone’s position. Just to clarify, she can’t read the changing thoughts. She can just sense the fact that they are changing.

Luminescent Orbs: Basically, they’re orbs of light. They don’t do much for inflicting damage to an opponent, but they illuminate the area and can pierce through weak darkness attacks. Also, by lighting up an area, the shadows are lengthened, which would be of great use for her other jutsus.

(Not done yet, kthx.)

Last edited by Cassidy on Mon May 10, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Super powers are awesome.   Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Kimi has light bubbles....
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Super powers are awesome.   Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Maybe change bubbles of light to say.. floating spheres that illuminate the area and stuff. Kimi's Light bubbles are almost completely different, you'd just need to change the name and what they are.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Super powers are awesome.   Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Aren't Kimi's bubbles elemental? O:
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Super powers are awesome.   Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:10 pm

Yeah, we said they were different, just the name is the same. So all Lucy was saying was to change the name so theres no confusion.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Super powers are awesome.   Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Well this ISN'T my character but I'll tell the person to change it to this awesome new cool name for em....I'll tell her to name them Luminescent Orbs Very Happy or Globes...
Back to top Go down
Cassidy

Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Super powers are awesome.   Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:49 pm

D:
I are sorry. Didn't know you had bubbles. But basically, it's like Lucius said. They're more orbs of light to light up an area. I called them bubbles to describe how they looked. I'll change the name and no harm done?
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

PostSubject: Re: Super powers are awesome.   Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Yep, no problem; thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super powers are awesome.   Super powers are awesome. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super powers are awesome.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: