Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Elemental Energy? Work on that later. XD

Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? Empty
PostSubject: Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance?   Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:41 pm

*Through a long alignment of the crystal trees, Shiro is seen strolling through with his hands folded on the back of his head. His eyes were closed as he was whistling a random tune, hearing it echo through the glimmering woods, the sun setting in the background around this time.*

What a day! Good to be back home!

*He smirks as he continues to whistle.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3
Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance?   Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:57 pm

A little distance away, a flickering light shimmered, casting a soft light all over a clearing. Zennyth, dressed in a sort of fur-lined cape and black skin-tight suit, sat on a plush blanket of sorts, warming herself by the fire and playing with the flames, a flexible metallic bracelet snaking it's way up her arm. Her eyes, a neon blue, gazed into the flames, making them dance in abnormal patterns and show abstract pictures of people she once knew... One of them was Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance?   Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:08 pm

*Shiro's eyes caught site of the flickering light and shot over to observe. He saw someone sitting down but really couldn't make out who he was looking at. Out of his curiosity, he changed directions and decided to go investigate. Getting closer, he noticed who it was, his eyes widened a bit from surprise at who he was looking at. With a smirk, he spoke in a calm, slick tone.*

Well now... Hello there...
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance?   Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Instantly, the image of Shiro faded from the flames, the fire flickering down to embers as her eyes widened in surprise. She slowly turned, a flicker of recognition lighting her electric-blue gaze.

"Shiro...-kun~?"

Seeing his smirk, her own smile slowly replaced her shocked expression, jumping up and flinging herself at him in a joy-filled glomp.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???????"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance?   Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:16 pm

*Shiro stumbled back a bit with his arms spread out trying to keep balance. After stopping both of them from falling, he wrapped his arms around her and laughed a bit as he spoke.*

I've been here and there. Had to go away for a while.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance?   Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Releasing him from her over-joyed hug, she took hold of his hand, tugging him back to the plush blanket she had been sitting on, plopping herself down and looking expectantly at him again as the fire roared to life.

"Well then~! I expect it's story time, no~?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance?   Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:24 pm

*Shiro sat down on the blanket and smiled looking at the energetic girl. He then looked up into the sky a bit scratching the back of his head.*

Uhmmm... Stories?
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance?   Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:03 pm

"Yeeeeeeees~! Stories of these heres and theres! Tell meeeee everything! Didya hafta fight off some baddies? Meet friends? Reunite with lost family members~?!"

She dramatically flared her hands at every question, ending up losing her balance and falling back, blushing a little before picking herself back up.

"Haha, ooooops~! But yes! Pleasepleasepleasepleeeeeease tell little ol' me~?"

Hanging off his free arm, she begged him with her eyes, always eager for some sort of story, one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance?   Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:08 pm

*Shiro smiled as he then laid back on the cloth and placed his arms behind his head.*

Soooo..... Stories.... Hmmm... Not much to telll really.,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance?   Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time To Play: Anyone Care To Dance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: North - Akroma :: The Woodlands of Ice-
Jump to: