Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Entering New Territory.

Go down 
+13
Cassius Redhunt
Unknown
Skye Silverclaw
Zennyth
Nenriki Chiken
Mayumi Suzugawa
Ayaka-Woulfe
Ezekiel
Mishiru
Kimichi
Susanoo
Lucius Blackthorn
Kami
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

Entering New Territory. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Skye was forced into that rock, cracking it and making his imprint into it. His bones were fine though, having fully healed earlier and with his endurance...

"What do I care? Alyss and Linnea are here, that's all I need.. I can probably establish some kind of Kingdom in this place too if I wanted to. You'd be more than welcome to join, Lulu-bell~"
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:46 pm

*I look around wildly at the two as I'm halfway through the portal, I then point at the two, and snap my fingers, as suddenly about ten strong pairs of hands grab the both of them from every angle at once, holding them tightly in place*

"You two should stop, otherwise I'll have to call my demons...."

*As I say this, Lues appears in the guise of a polar bear, looking around, and then looking at me*

Lues: You call me?

"No...but you can stay, I might need you"

*I glare at the two, making it known that I mean business*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:54 pm

((Stop interfering with this please. I've had t planned like this for a while. Let them finish arguing. Besides, Chizuni has no authority outside her village, nor is she stronger than either of them.))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:54 pm

*By now I would be watching the fight between the two, as then the strange woman would intervene, or try to at least. It was odd, as I felt the minds of many, many more beings around than should have been there. Even the minds were very close to Lucius, and Skye, as they seemed to be restraining them with a large amount of force. The minds were very similar to those that appeared and started to heal everyone. I continued to watch, quite interested*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:57 pm

((You don't really have any authority right now either, well for now....but whatever...))

*I finally realized that there were many other people watching, and that they were quite interested in what these guys had to say. So, the hands let go, and Lues and I stepped back listening intently*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:58 pm

((That's my point. This is a lawless zone, no one has authority on anyone. I was just asking a favor so I can continue this aspect of the storyline.))

Lucius was quite furious at this point.. for someone who kept his calm much better than most people, that was saying a lot. His eyes were blazing crimson, applying more pressure to his bone hammer.

"You're going to try comforting me, with the fact that you have all YOU need. You're going to tell me, to calm down.. even though I'm the one who's lost EVERYTHING. Thanks to your stupid little quest for a Village, you've ruined me.. I've lost my home, I've lost my mentor, my friends, my esteemed rank and reputation... you even took away from me my very SON, Skye."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Skye would sneer again, leaning in and talking as close as he could to Lucius's face.

"Wanna know my advice? Get over it."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Energy Type : Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Lucius face became contorted, as he grappled with both fury and logic having a grand war in his mind. He resorted finally to letting Skye go, but not before spinning around to hit the boulder with his bone hammer, demolishing it into thousands of little pieces. His arm begam to reform back to normal, as he walked away and looked back at Skye...

"I'll have your head for this...."

And walked off, into the portal Chizuni had provided.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:04 pm

*I would raise my eye brow, as I then walked through the portal too, Lues shrinking down to a jaguar, as he followed me*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:05 pm

*I quickly walk over to Skye, as my tail flips back and forth* You ok?
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Skye walks forward out of the boulder's rubble, stretching and cracking his bones back into place..

"..never better."
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:56 pm

"Stupid sempai....always over working me........"

*Awoke slowly from her slumber, Lin did not remember what happened. Batting her hazel eyes, her ears could hear breathing above her head and her body was being held, a near cradle*

"Cas!"

*she looked up at the bleeding Cassius. Her brother had his eyes closed but still held her quite tightly even if he was unconscious. Silently, she picked apart his arms from clutching her body to look around; everyone was broken and bleeding, at least most, in a foreign plane. It was definitely not Vescrutia. What looked like creatures healed few people, though they didn't seem to heal quickly enough. She bent down to her brother and began to mend his leg. He would bleed to death if she didn't stop the minor problems. She definitely could not have fixed what looked like a broken arm; she didn't have that type of strength to pop it in place and then fix it*

'Domo-sempai is the one who usually--'

*Lin paused, then her eyes grew sad. The healing light she used dulled as she remembered. Her teacher had not come with her and now....she was alone with no job, no instructor to learn from. And Miles, who had now she would consider quite a good friend, was here neither. A sigh escaped her lips as the leg had sewn itself back up. Lin worked on Cas' back next, all the cuts mended. After healing, she found that she still had energy left. The girl took in air to refresh herself, sliding her fingers over her brother's eyes to allow him to get hours more sleep if she didn't energetically sedate him, then stood to overlook the crowd of people who needed help*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:25 am

Skye would apporach Lin, after he realized she was conscious. His face was rather neutral for once, and perhaps even tired. For good reason too; it'd been a pretty long day for him, to say the least. As he got within speaking range, he spoke, with a rare instance of genuine concern.

"Lin.. how are you..?"
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ayaka-Woulfe

Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:45 am

Ayaka, watching the fight in intrest, finally snapped out of it. Despite how she disliked Skye back in the Nitemare, she considered him friend like pretty much everybody else. "HEEEEEEY~! Skye~!" She called, before noticing Mayumi. She was healed thanks to the nymph witch, and Ayaka sensed tthe presence, but she instantly freaked. This was her May-chan.

"May...?" she squeaked, scoping May up in her arrms. She instantly dashed to the portal. She would let no harm befall her friend.
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Chakra?

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 am

Kimi sat up, grateful to have been so graciously healed. She grunted slightly at her still broken ribs, clutching her ribcage. She looked up at the man to give him a genuine thanks, which was extremely rare for Kimi. When she did so, she recognized Lucius and her jaw dropped slightly. When he spoke to her she turned her head to the side sharply, suddenly a bit embarrased to be treated kindly by someone she hated so much. Maybe he wasnt as bad as she had made him in her head. This thought enraged her more, and she responded to him a bit tartly. "Thats right, Lucius..."

Then as Skye regained conciousness, she sat silently listening to them and staring harshly in their direction. When Lucius walked through the portal to the hospital, she followed at a distance behind him, not wanting to make it look like she followed him. Which she didnt. She just happened to go through the portal to the hospital after him. Yeah, that was it...
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Energy Type : Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:25 pm

*Susanoo couldn't utilize the services of a hospital but glided into the portal anyway. Being a naturally peaceful being, he found all of this animosity unsettling. He moved past the woman whom provide the portal silently, letting his cold atmosphere wash over her briefly*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3
Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Zennyth, having used quite a bit of her magic to provide for her spell, quickly let her metal re-form to the shape of her familiar, a metalic drake that wouldn't draw any more strength from her to keep it's form. The drake coughed up a small glass bottle, which Zennyth quickly drank from.
Feeling a bit refreshed, she corked the bottle and gave it back to the drake, who promptly swallowed it. She then followed through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:02 pm

Unknown's internal wounds were finally healed, yet still unease, the telekinetic energy that flooded his entire body vanished in an explosion that made the energy ripple away in the air. Unknown would open his eye's noticing a new land, a untouched virgin land. "Hm, so only Kimichi from the depths is here....interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Jonin of the Swamps
Jonin of the Swamps
Lukas

Energy Type : I guess Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:07 pm

*After Lukas slammed onto the ground, he instantly became unconscious. After a few hours, he awoken, with a major headache that seemed like a drill drilling into his skull. Staggering to get up, and slurring on his steps, he walked towards the group of people he's met before.* "Ayaka? May?" *Lukas' side gave a slight vibrate from the poke'ball that was Spiritomb, it was itching to escape from it's hell. Lukas looked over, seeing that the tall man with his mouth covered, he was giving off a strong aura. Yet with Ayaka, scoping May into her arms, they fled into a portal, Lukas also walking towards the portal. Unknowingly the poke'ball that held Spiritomb dropped to the ground, unmoving at this point. Lukas went into the portal.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:15 pm

Unknown felt the boy next to him looking at him, feeling his glare burning his flesh. Wanting to look over he didn't. Yet he looked anyways, when the boy left into the portal, looking on the ground to see a red and white orb, it was this that made him look over. Snatching it up, the boy disappeared. Unknown looked over to see the boy gone. Gripping on the orb Unknown's body instantly vanished. I'll see him later...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:34 pm

*Not really needing healing, and not really wanting to stay here, or go through the portal, I quickly IT off somewhere more interesting, as place I had sensed the same kind of energy that was now flowing through me, so I went to investigate*
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:48 pm

(( *is late* Don't worry I'll be out of the way...))

*when Alyss fell upon the ashed grounds, her body bounced, breaking an arm and leaving several gashes upon her. One ran deep upon her shoulder and she had cried out in pain before passing out completely on the ground. However, as she landed, it had hit the small button of the Pokeball at her waist and therefore, in a while flash of blinding light, a figure appeared. Kings looked around him in curiosity, sniffing the air of the setting; they were definitely not in Vescrutia any longer. Paddling with his feet to Alyss, his eyes turned a white as he analyzed her condition*

"...Kadabra."

*touching the pink haired girl's forehead with mustard yellow fingers, they disappeared else where in Escellsia*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering New Territory.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2