Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Rep. : 0
Nation : Nope
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Runes

Character sheet
Race: Human

Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry Empty
PostSubject: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:24 pm

"Halfway there" {Ozgood would say as he finished the first set of weaponry that miles asked for. Then turned to the chainsaw sword getting the card to call Priere.}

" Heh Someone will be weeping with joy."
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Nation : You wish.
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Magic/Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Insangel

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Out of nowhere, Blue would faze in from what seemed to be out of the card. "... It's done?" She asked quite bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:53 pm

"Yes miss the weapon is ready as for the {Don't know if I collected the money yet} As

for the fee it will be $500."
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Blue would fling a wad of cash at Ozzy, despite the thoughts of both Signis and Priere, who were saying to steal the weapon and/or kill Ozgood. For a demon, Blue seemed to have some sort of sense of justice and fairness... Odd...
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:01 pm

"If you want I set up a couple of target dummies outside if you wanna test it."

{Ozgood would then pause}

"Want me to cook some pasta while you test it?"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Blue would take the weapon, getting adjusted to the weight. "... Targets, yes. As for the pasta--"

Immediately, Priere forced Blue out of control and took over "GIMME ALL THE PASTA YOU'VE GOT. I'll destroy them targets so long as I can get some pasta with it!!" The glee on her face was unmatched. Pasta and a Chainsaw Sword. What could be better?
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:13 pm

"Alright kid you got it! Remember though that your rank will limit the use of the

enchant. Anyways go have some fun."

{Ozgood would start cooking}
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Priere smirked. She knew about it, but it didn't matter. She just got to fuck shit up with a chainsaw that was also a sword. "BANZAIIIIII!!!" She leapt out of the door, starting up the chainsaw with some magic, making it rip and roar. It was oddly light because of her magic, which was nice for her. She ran at some random targets and began to slash and hack at them. "VRRRRRRRRR!!!" She imitated the Chainsaw's grinding...
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Ozgood would be focused on fixing up some pasta the water finally being at a boil he

throws the pasta in.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Priere erratically swung her Chainsaw Sword, slicing down everything that came in her way "I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THE ENCHANT RIGHT NOW. JUST LOOK AT THIS MOTHERFUCKER GO!!!"

Suddenly, Signis would take over, holding the Chainsaw Sword with one hand, letting it rev viciously. "... Priere, you dolt. You're just swinging wildly at things. If you wish to kill something, you must do it in an artistic fashion.." Signis jumped into the air, falling down with a great force and stomping on the chest of one of the targets, bringing it down to the ground. She would then chainsaw the neck of it, then finish up the insides through the neckhole. She would throw the chainsaw blade at a target off in the distance, letting it slice through everything else in its way and ravage everything up in the target. "Aaaah.. The sweet smell of death..."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:56 pm

{While all this noise was going outside Ozgood did not even take notice while he was

straining the now perfectly cooked pasta.}
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:00 pm

After Signis was done, Blue took over, swiftly gripping the Chainsaw Sword from the target that it was thrown at. It didn't make any noise whatsoever once Blue touched it, as if all of the sound had been silenced from it. Blue would speed off in a blur of blackness, slicing clean through the rest of the targets, letting them fall apart in half. Before the halves of the targets hit the ground, however, it was revealed that they had been also shredded to ribbons in the process, tiny torn pieces falling and scattering in the wind. Twas an epic sight, indeed...
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:03 pm

{The pasta was now done put into a bowl and had a light but very tasty marinara

sauce. as the final touches were made Ozgood would shout.}

"Hey lass food is ready. wouldn't want it to get cold would ya?"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Priere took control of the body, turning the Chainsaw Sword off. Seems like the only thing she liked more than the sword at the moment was the Pasta. "PASTAAA~!!!"

She flew into the house and sat down, chowing down on the pasta. Within the depths of her mind, Signis was prodding her to interrogate Ozgood.

Signis: Ask him about learning about magic. You know we need to learn about magic.

Blue suddenly jumped in "... Ask him if he wants to spar."

Signis nodded "Ah, yes. Excellent, Blue. Ask him if he wishes to spar. We'll get a chance to ask him if he knows any sort of electricity users, Ice Users and the like... Plus, we'll get the feel of our new weapon..."

Priere heard them, but was too busy eating pasta to really take it in... Well, except for the first part of what Signis said. "Hey, uh. Ozzy. You know any people who can train me in Ice, Water or Electricity, or something?" She slurped up the pasta.
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:35 pm

"Well I am farily new to this world so unfortunately I do not know whom may teach

you. You are a member of the Acadamy are you not? Iam sure you can find a teacher

there."
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Somehow, this seemed like Deja Vu... As if she had asked him that before... Or as if this situation happened before...? Maybe it had... Oh well. Doesn't matter right now. Next was to ask him if he wanted to spar.

She slurped up a good portion of her pasta and asked "Hey, I wanna get the new feel of my weapon to harmonize it with the usage of my own powers. You wanna spar, or something? Besides, I think Signis and Blue could use some more abilities... They wanna make up some stuff."
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:20 pm

"Sure that sounds like a good plan if you wan I can help you learn how to use the enchant

on your weapon. So it is a bit of a lesson as well as spar. Sound like a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Priere smirked, finishing her pasta. "Hell yeah! Let's go, then, bud!" I guess Priere could consider this guy her first real official friend, eh? Heh heh. Good shit, then. "And how are we gonna do this, eh? Lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
Ozgood
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Ozgood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:29 pm

"I know of a nice open area right here in the forest it should work as a sparring ground

well follow me then ^^."

(Open in a new thread for now Im gonna catch a few Z's gotta be up bright and early

tommorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:08 am

(Alright. XD)

Priere would follow Ozzy to wherever he was going. As she followed, Signis suddenly took over. She needed to test some new powers she was thinking of...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry   Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amongst the a pile of ingots and weaponry
Page 1 of 1