Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Let's play with the ice...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Rep. : 0
Nation : You wish.
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Magic/Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Insangel

Let's play with the ice... Empty
PostSubject: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Again, Priere was looking to do some solo training. This time, she meant to do it only for her Ice and Water abilities... Unfortunately, Blue and Signis would have to sit this one out, it seemed.

"Alright, alright... I'm going to train myself, guys. I need to get as adept with my magic as possible... Next time I fight, I plan for it NOT to melt so easily..."

Signis: And don't you think fighting in an extremely HEATED area would be better than training in an extremely COLD area?

Priere was silent for a few moments... "... SHUT UP. I'm also trying to learn new abilities. I can better the power of my Ice Magic later. I just want new abilities."

Signis sighed "Whatever you say, Priere... Blue and I shall just sit back in the back of your mind and watch, then... Hm. Maybe when you're done, we can go wreak some havoc...?"

Priere smirked "Oh, yes. Most definitely, Signis~!"
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Nation : The Creed
Guild : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Energy Control,Element Control

Character sheet
Race: Can't say you should know dumb ass.

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:48 pm

*Havoc would appear in front of the girl smiling* "So you need some one to train with ?"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Priere quirked a brow for a moment, turning to the girl "... Eh? Who in the hell...?" She floated there for a moment, pondering the situation. The wind blew a few chunks of ice at Priere, and then Priere smirked "... Actually. Yes. You'll do quite nicely. Yeah, train with me. I'm gonna try a few new things... Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:19 pm

*Havoc would jump back and take a stance* "come on you have the first move"
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Priere smirked "If you insist..." She would create a multitude of Ice Needles, which would float in the air... However, the ones closer to Priere would fire off like bullets at Havoc whilst the other ones that were higher up merely stayed stationary in the air. Just waiting. Now to see what this girl would do... The stationary Ice Needles would tremble slightly, however.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:54 pm

*as the ice needles came with in a inch of havoc she would pull out her twin swords and cut them in to she would then fire a energy ball at the needles in the sky*
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Priere snickered a bit, the Ice Needles in the sky shattering into thousands of tiny pieces instantly, letting the energy ball pass them. These pieces of ice were so incredibly tiny that they could not be seen by the naked eye. "So, it is time for you to witness the first of my new attacks... I like to call this, Frost Arrow." Priere would wave her hand swiftly, pointing at Havoc. The insanely tiny ice shards, which were extremely sharp, would start flying out at Havoc in a large cluster of freezing wind in the shape of hook-like arrows aimed to freeze and shred Havoc. Priere hoped to eventually be able to crystallize air particles and use those to make the Frost Arrows... But until then, massively tiny shards of ice would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:38 pm

*havoc would lough as she would turn on her energy eye but she would not use its power havoc would use another one "Fire ball attack" havoc would open her mouth and spit out a huge fire ball that would melt the ice and leave a huge scar in the ground*
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Priere sneered, making a few more Frost Arrows appear near Havoc, trying to surround her in a type of slicing, freezing tornado, since this also had a sort of wind element to it as well as ice. The art of this wasn't to really attack, but to practice handling it. Making a tornado out of them would make it easier to handle in the air, like with turns and such.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:50 pm

*Havoc would look at the arrows around her she would then use her energy eye to take over the energy that was used to make the attack and send the arrows back at The girl*
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Priere scoffed "Puh-lease. This is no ordinary ice, girl. This is MY magic. MY magic is mine alone. Don't go messing with it, lest you get obliterated. You got it?" Priere snapped her fingers and the Frost Arrows would dissipate. Even if redirected, anything involving her own Magic was always under her own control.

"What if I use something a little more watery..?" Priere would snap her fingers, altering the temperature around her. By absorbing copious amounts of coldness, she created a bit of heat around her despite the cold area. In the heat, there were water particles. She would clump them together to make a certain sort of mist... "Alright then... I'm gonna try to use this..." In a matter of seconds, a mist shrouded Priere, making her totally unseen. The Mist tried to spread around the area, sucking out the coldness of the air so that it could spread without freezing into ice shards. "I think I'll call this... Sexy Mist..." Naturally, the problem would only come if someone were within the Sexy Mist... However, it works for a good cloak, it seems. And maybe if Priere got better with her magic, she could use it to totally disrupt the ability to track her...
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:09 pm

"you think you can hide ha" *Havoc would close her eyes and try to feel priere rather then see her havoc would wait and see what priere would do*
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Priere could only cackle insanely "Me? Hide? HA. If I weren't trying to learn new abilities, I would mop the floor with you..." The Sexy Mist would spread further, now launching itself at Havoc in the form of a large hand. It would try to grasp her and slicer her up from every angle with sharpened and highly pressurized water molecules. Priere, while this was going on, would try to think of at least 2 more new abilities before she wanted to fight seriously...
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:31 pm

"you beat me ha your a joke" *as the mist would come at havoc she would jump back keeping away from the mist dodging the attack she would then fire a wave of energy ball at threw the mist at hopeing it would hit her*
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:34 pm

(yeah made some typos that her is your name priere and The last part of the attack was Fireing a wave of energy ball threw the mist hopeing they would hit you)
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:32 pm

(Uuum. Okay.)

Priere sighed, dissipating the mist. As the energy balls came to her, she would quickly shoot herself up into the air with a forceful jet of water. She would hover in the air and then sigh again, trying to think of something else to use. "I guess I should get something that's close range, eh...? Hm..." She looked at her hands. "... Mmmm.." She concentrated ice onto one of her fists and then freezing magical energy on the other one. Naturally, she'd call this... "Absolute Zero Punch." The overly large ice that was her fist and the overly large amount of energy that was her other fist would surge with coldness that was Absolute Zero--

But at that very moment, the energy and ice shattered. "The fuck!?" Seems like it was too much energy and power to contain at this moment... Hmph. Fine. Whatever. Priere had it saved for later. "Next time, I'll use it on you... Nevermind that. I guess it's time for me to get serious now..."

Priere would snap her fingers, making random ice surfaces appear in the air. Because this place was constantly cold and there was ice and snow everywhere, Priere was CLEARLY at a great advantage when it came to this. The icy surfaces floated in the air, all seeming to be randomly placed... Priere would extend her fingers, pointing each of them at a seemingly intricately placed ice surface and say "Zero Beam." From each of her fingers shot a beam of super condensed freezing energy at each of the different surfaces in different directions. They would reflect along each surface, bouncing all around constantly and creating a sort of oddly shaped prison of these beams around Havoc, which was constantly changing shape and constantly getting smaller, as to prevent escape so that she could be frozen on touch.
Back to top Go down
Havoc
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Havoc

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:45 pm

*as hovoc looked around she thought as an idea came to her havoc would use her energy shiled to cover her self and then expand the shield so that it would keep her from being frozen by the ice havoc would then ball up her fist as a bright flame would cover her whole hand "fire sword" havoce would then hit the ground makeing a hole in it she would then drop into the hole and hide under ground*
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Priere hovered a bit lower, but was still high in the air, allowing the beams to dissipate, and the ice surfaces to shatter. "You do know that the ground is frozen, right? There are ice particles EVERYWHERE."

Priere would point to the ground, releasing a beam of energy. Every single icy molecule that was underground would come together as a dome around the ground, and thus, encasing Havoc within, as well. "I told you that I had an advantage... Now you can't escape." Priere would then use a certain magic that allowed her to constantly control the temperature of her ice, revert heat into coldness and to absorb energy from the atmosphere to become more durable and larger and stuff.

Finally, in the dome of ice, Priere would make it generate a coldness that constantly made the temperature within go down, sloooowly freezing everything within... Soon Havoc would be frozen completely, unable to move or do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's play with the ice...   Let's play with the ice... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's play with the ice...
Page 1 of 1