Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Preparation for The Final Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Rep. : 0
Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

Preparation for The Final Battle Empty
PostSubject: Preparation for The Final Battle   Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:36 am

}>Gig would appear in Rion's castle, or rather atop the castle, seated upon a throne that Rion himself once sat on. Gig would stair out over the Depths as his CASTs and his army did battle, he didn't feel like losing this war, so what reason did he have to play fair? With a snap of his fingers 5 clones of himself would mold from stray nanobots, and with yet another snap some orbs would appear from his suitcase which lay open on the ground beside his new throne. The orbs would float around before embedding themselves into the clones' bodies, several orbs to each clone. With that the clones would disappear to different locations to help out the soldiers of Ouroboros. Upon the leaving of the clones, familiar faces would appear, the guards of Rion's castle were still present here.<{

Jasdero: Davito look, look it's Rion!?

Davito: Rion where ya been? You look uhh..different...is that how you looked under that cloak?

}>The two spoke while pointing their guns at eachother's heads as usual, however they weren't the only visitors, the Valkyries appeared as well.<{

Hrist: You fools, do you not remember your own master's face, this man is no closer to being Rion than I Surt is to being Odin.

Jasdero & Davito: ....Who?

Hrist: ...

Lenneth: Wait, I recognize this man, he was one of the member's of Rion's Vanguard...what brings you here?

Silmeria: Probly just a lowly thief...

}>Silmeria's words were spoken in a whisper closely followed by Gig's response.<{ "I am here as Rion's successor if you will, I want this Castle and everything in it, but before that, I want to use this castle as the battleground for my battle against Rozalyn...that witch."

Hrist: Insolent fool, you dare tray to take My Lord's castle!? Remove thyself from this throne.

Lenneth: ...

Silmeria: Here we go...

}>Gig laughed a triumphant laugh.<{ "You all are nothing to me now....especially after what I've discovered from going through those gates..." }>Blood would spill from Gig's eye sockets as he uncrossed his legs, standing slowly to his feet.<{

Hrist: Sister's, Jasdevi, this man dares try and take our master's throne, let us make him pay.

}>Both Jasdero and Davito would pull the triggers of their guns, firing straight into eachother's heads, their bodies would fall to the ground as a powerful force blasted Gig back. The bodies of Jasdero and Davito would melt into the ground, quickly becoming a shadow as a body materialized from the feet up.<{

Jasdevi: Let's do this then.

}>Gig laughed, this was just the warm up he needed for the final battle with Rozalyn.<{ "If you all think you can win then come at me all together, I'll crush you all and make you kneel hahahaha!" }>A sick smile spread crept over Gig's face, accompanying the sinister laugh, as blood continued streaming from his eyes, he had become a vision of insanity and chaos.<{
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Rep. : 0
Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for The Final Battle   Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Hrist: Kill him...

*Hrist, would burst off toward Gig, closely followed by Silmeria and Lenneth, hanging off to to the left and right, Hrist would execute an earth cutting vertical slash as Silmeria and Lenneth each aimed to pierce Gig through the lungs, all the while a large swirling void would form above Jasdevi, as his hair shot out like a seemingly endless volley of blades, all aiming to pierce Gig.*

"..." }>Gig's Trident would fire forth from his chest, straight into Hrist's armor, pushing her back into her sisters, after this Gig would advance forward, blades extending from his arms and numerous mechanical limbs with scythes coming from his back. Using his swords, Gig deflected the strikes and the mechanical limbs would begin deflecting all of Jasdevi's hair, and or cutting through it.<{ "You all should be more serious if you want to win..." }>Gig's Anti-Eye's allowed him to view the energy stream, and with a few moments of concentration, he looked forward a minute or so into the future.<{ "Nothing you all have planned will work...except-"

*Hrist would raise her hand as Gig was speaking, and an intense beam of energy would erupt from her fingertip, scorching everything it crossed, as this happened, Lenneth's wings began to sprout and Silmeria's eyes turned gold, signifying a link with Yggdrasil. Accompanying the beam would be a wave of transparent energy from behind Gig, this of course came from Jasdevi who had appeared there in an instant, avoiding it would be impossible since the hair that Gig's scythes had cut slithered across the mechanical limbs and were now constricting Gig and sapping his energy*

Jasdevi: Don't underestimate us...

}>Gig would open a gate to the Great Portal just before Hrist's beam could hit him, however Jasdevi's sudden arrival had cought him off guard, there was no way to deal with him for Gig at present.<{

*The beam would continue into the remains of Jasdevi's transparent energy wave, and explode in an overabundance of energy, though Jasdevi was unaffected by this. Jasdevi's long hair blew behind him as he looked about the field*

}>Gig would appear in the air holding his stomach and breathing heavily.<{ "I see this won't be so easy...Jasdevi, I have a proposition for yo--"

*An endless volley of cresents would appear from the swords of the 3 Valkyrie sisters, all of the m tragetting Gig and moving at high speeds, Silmeria's being the most dangerous of all, all of them filled with the energy of Yggdrasil, impact would mean instant death. AS the waves came at Gig the area around Rion's castle, for miles, would become different, strange coloration, a red moon and shadows every where, even the sky had black spots all across it. Jasdevi had changed the world to one of his illusions, and from every one of the shadows and black spots across the field, duplicates of Jasdevi's arms would shoot out targeting Gig*

}>Gig would release a pulse of energy and an EMP that would repel the energy from the Valkyries and Jasdevi's arms, however the energy of Yggdrasil was unaffected by this. Gig would direct millions upon millions of nanobots at the energy to break it down, followed by his Anti-Matter Pulse to erase all energy in the area with the energy erased Gig took this opportunity to enter his Anti-Matter form. This transformation was accompanied by raindrops of pure energy, his Radiant Rain began falling as his Anti-Matter began flooding the field. this energy was accompanied with Chrono Energy and was steadily erasing time as it spread outward.<{ "I Know where Hevlaska is!"

*Jasdevi would stop his assault at these words.*

Jasdeevi: ...What did you say?

}>Gig smirked, it seemed his plan would work.<{ "Hevlaska, I know where Hevlaska is, and she may have the heart with her. Join me and I'll give you her whereabouts, and I'll give you an even better reason to join me later... What do you say?"

*Jasdevi remained silent, he knew that the Earl would want to have Hevlaska and all the Innocence that she harbored. After a moments thought*

Jasdevi: Fine, but if you're lying, you're dead.

"Wouldn't have it any other way, the Black order is located...." }>Gig would give up the information, and Jasdevi would leave at once, Gig would then turn to the 3 sisters and clap his hands together.<{ "AS for you, how would you like to hear a little some thing about your beloved master Rion? I'm SURE you'll be quite pleased with what you hear..."
Back to top Go down
Toctys

Toctys

Rep. : 8
Nation : the one which has chicken yumm my fovorite
Guild : none
Energy Type : potential energy and kinetic energy

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for The Final Battle   Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:52 pm

((cliff hanger much))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparation for The Final Battle   Preparation for The Final Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparation for The Final Battle
Page 1 of 1