Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Miles's first "customer"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:37 pm

"the thing is your skin has a technical "mind" now and requires thoughts to have it do specific actions just think the word open or fire and it will activate. simple"

*miles would say leaning back in his chair with his feet resting on his desk*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:43 pm

"you dont know me well do you...... i dont think of comands. also... lets see... fire... " her hand fires a fire ball at a book case. "umm ya... just the thought or saying that makes it work thats bad... cuase i going to cuase alot of damage if it just gos off when i just thing of words...."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:46 pm

"indeed but you wont exactly be in this assault form all the time will you? this weapon is only accessible in this assault form not the defensive so that command only works if you are in the assault form"

*miles would put out the flame by shaping water and splashing it on the fire*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:51 pm

"ehhh... you call this look an attack from... i think we should hit the drawing borads next time.... cuase this dosnt seem to fit.. it... ~.~" she though back and turned to her old self... "the difrences seem too minor.... i want a total make over.... but we are going to go desine first.... less pain for me... ~.~"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:02 pm

(didn't she get changed to her new look which was what you provided via pic?)
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:02 am

(not really.. i think it going to take alot longer then just one try to get it perfect my friend XD)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:50 am

(don't feel like arguing so fine but remember miles has experience shaping genetics so it wont take long)

*miles would sigh*

picky picky picky. what do you want changed now exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:45 am

"well while i think up that i am ging to brouse though a few books... and get a good idea..."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

"fine let me know when you decided"

*miles would say returning to his studies*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:29 am

(inaris stealing your little impy for help lol XD she cants read much or write well so lol if you dont mind XD)

"ok... but i stealing the imp for help..." inari would look around for the imp.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:54 am

*miles would immediately have a grim look on his face*

"that's sort of impossible considering the circumstances"

*miles wouldn't say anything and just hold up his right hand activating one of the darkling traits with his right hand covered in dragon scales similar to darkling's dragon form and fingers replaced by dragon claws hoping miles didn't have to say anything about what happened*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:58 am

"aww ok do got any one who could help me??" she under stood. "hmm well i be in the libarie area looking though a picture book...."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:25 am

*miles would disable his darkling trait returning his hand to normal keeping silent and would send a clone to help her with the reading part*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:41 am

inari would pulls a large amount of books from a section.... some was legends the Anatomy of dragons and how to raise a baby dragon. "ok.. lets see.... first a good color rather then this dull green color....... " she flips though a picture book. "hmmm silver looks good....." she scratches at some scales.. "i think larger plate armor like scales would be good for my torso area... hmm can i wonder. i hope the person helping me has an idea of what miles was trying to do..." flips though the picture book..
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:43 am

*the clone would keep note of all she wanted*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:56 am

inari sees a miniral dragon image and it was pretty. she remember milses said she had two forms and one attack and another def.... then se remembered the change she had.. " my def from makes me fat!...." she grumbled about that.... "hay cloney thingy can misle make it so i grow scales ?? like in diffrent ways??"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:01 pm

"indeed" *its voice was emotionless and lacked a human tone to it*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:20 pm

(read this its awsome... an inaris def form is going to be some what of the same way)
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2010/snail-shell.html
( used nanoscale experiments and computer modeling to determine the shell’s structure and mechanical properties. They found that the unique three-layer structure dissipates mechanical energy, which helps the snails fend off attacks from crabs that squeeze the shell with their claws in an attempt to fracture it.)

inari smirks crookedly. "neet now i guess i will start with that defform look...and some fuctions...." she wanted her def form body struture to stay the same as her attack just she grew a newlayer of scales, or some thing to that extent... "hmmm i wonder if its possiable if i can have gemie like scales in the defense form that could repal or lessen power done???"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:38 pm

"keep note that both miles's ability to replicate and manipulate the organic and your body's ability to withstand the transformation are limited"

*the clone would let inari know incase she forgot*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:47 pm

"hmmmmtrue but also my neatest trick so far is the ability to learn to adapted.... maybe that what those scales could do... learn to adapted and evovle.. " inari finds a dragon that has a platescale like torso... " hmm if i am able to get other organic matirals of other dragons. could he repilcate some of those propotrys in to me?? more i get on about this the more it sound its going to be irevisable."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:57 pm

"i'm sure miles can give you a multi layer defense with scales but any more and you risk death from too much strain on your body"

(aka any more and chances are it's too powerful for 7th rank)

*the clone would say*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:02 pm

"hmmmm what if i am able to get the materals from baby welpings. and then i would still have it just i would have to develope the normal strength of it over time... which means i whould have to go back to my normal feeding habits..." she sat there for a min...

(true but i am only doing that when the transfomation s complet mening she still rank 6 for now...)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:06 pm

"right now at best your body after the strain of the complete redo your body cannot take much maybe one body sized modification to at the highest level all of your flesh. so choose carefully what you want your last change to be"

*the clone would say*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:31 pm

"all right i get started on that list of stuff. listen carefuly.."
inari begins looking.

(i am making a huge post full ofevery thing so i post it after yours when its done.)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:40 pm

*the clone would listen attentively*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miles's first "customer"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next