Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Miles's first "customer"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant

Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:05 pm

(def form items list mostly...)

" I think I will study what type of welps I need a skin sample from... hmm i going to have to mail my mother for those ~.~..... " inari lists off multiple welps... "i going to need i guess a few welp scales from a few mineral dragons. Crystal welp and iron hide welps will give me strong scales that can dissipate mechanical energy. thats going to make me heavy in def form not 20 pound heavier but more like 200. that combination will also take pressures well. The flexibly for me is still good.” She shows the clone a few pictures of both. Inari may be dumb but shes smart about dragons. She so far only opened the large picture book of dragon species.

“now I guess I should chose a larger scale. Theres a white dragon that has large scales. It also has an organ in the scales the is used to store and discharge electricity. Using that scales organ and the organ I have, I could have a fire lighting mixture that I would be able to discharge on my own free will. It would be better than the word/ thought will commands.” inari pats out a little flame her hands made. “but it would also limit how often I would attack with it too.”

inari stands up and grabs a reference book on her sub species. “going to need to personalize my armor portions of my bodies to some thing that I like Or could live with....” she picks out a few looks. Knowing she was still going to have to work on her attack form as well. There is a spark of both ignorance and brilliance his her. “theres a scale on a lagiusa water dragon used to displace and weaken magical attacks used on them. It was an evolution they went though when they were hunted by sages. That my def form could use but it wouldn't be to effective for a while. All this stuff is going to be heavy. So I going to need a few muscle tissue of some dragons. Titan dragons have slim muscles that are strong and I don't lose girlish form. Those will also give me a higher stamina while in def form.”
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:05 pm

(only one day left and i have errands to do and need time to relax so gotta wrap this up)

*the new defensive scales with those crystal and iron welp scales, and he can make a new trigger for the fire, and finally he can make the magic dispersal scale over one hand but anymore and you are risking your body's health. plus after that the next year your body will be too weak to be changed in much ways*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:11 pm

(ok... whaa.. i made this quicky... well not really... i try planing i was planing to post it sooner..)

Inari opens up a book that has semi aggressive dragons. “alright now I need to work on my attack state.... but first I need to find that dragon has the similar ability I am trying to have. It has a organ in its brain that makes a chemical output that makes it switch its tactics in a fight. It even hardens the scales and its changes there color. But I just going to have to have miles change the color part to making the scales grow in some way.” inari found the dragon but its name was to hard to say. So she just puts a book mark in the book. She sighted and smirked a little. The books where mostly picture references books so it was easy looking every thing up.

“i need to be fast and swift when I am in attack stage. The spiry dragons have muscles and wings that aloe them to move fast and silently. They may not be the best with defense but they make every attack count. They are good at dodging too. I guess a limb of an older one would be good. But they don't have much stamina. I guess I will deal with that.... I just deal. Oh ya I want my two forms to have this differences..” she rips out a page in a book on halfdrags showing twins. But they looked different. (aka the images) “i dont think I going to want to move for 2 years after this... alright lets go get miles get this over with.... and after this i going nappy nappy"
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:41 pm

*the clone would lead her back to miles whom was aware of all that occurred through the mind link he had with his osmosis skin and all their creations before the use of permanancy and before inari could speak miles snapped up the surgery table again*

"i already know what you want and have been planning how to do it"
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:16 am

"alright... lets get this over with!..... cuase its going to hurt alot..." she lays down on the table.... "i can only imagin how this change is going to effect me."
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:38 am

*miles would immediately and quickly get this over with since he has been planning it. Miles would add onto the thick skin two layers of dragon scales one layer crystal and one layer iron, the iron scales would be hidden underneath the crystal scales and be able to slide from underneath as bonus defense, then he would change the trigger for the flame attack by changing a specific set of nerves the new trigger would be put in place. as for the magic dispersal that was something Miles could not replicate since it is within magic category and magical effects was something he could not replicate*

*after the short yet painful change Miles would wake inari and explain to her that the new trigger for the fire was placing the pointer finger and middle finger together and the ring finger and pinky finger together and spreading the two groups of fingers apart since this action with the fingers most likely was not an action inari probably does often*

(easier way to explain it keeping your fingers grouped as if you have three fingers on your hand (thumb counting as a finger)

*miles would also explain that the skin had the crystal and iron dragon scales added to it giving bonus armor yet she still ahd the thicker skin*

(how bout i just end it here since i gotta sleep)

*miles would then shoo inari out and return to his studies*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miles's first "customer"   Miles's first "customer" - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miles's first "customer"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3