Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akroma
Angel of Wrath
Angel of Wrath
Akroma

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Karma

The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice Empty
PostSubject: The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice   The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:33 pm

*the woodlands were frozen, the ground a slippery ice. It was enough for careless animals, humans, to slip and fall, delicate creatures as they were. But the woman who appeared to step across did not do such. Her clothes were a dusty blue today, lined in silver embroiderings. Designs of sly birds, from ravens to water turkeys and trees ran from the hem of her skirt to her well endowed bosom. The linen of the cloth fit to her curves which sloped inwards so dramatically, an hour glass shape of the goddess. As she walked across the ice, her hips swayed like a exotic belly dancer to lure men to their sex. Akroma's face was beautiful like the masterpiece of a professional sculptor, chiseled to perfection. Full lips enough to die for, eyes forest green. Perhaps a shade of green this woodland had once been.

If one only looked closer. They could see the flash of an outline of wings, beautiful and full and the lips in a pout. Her eyes did not symbolize peace of mind, but of her possible envy and stubbornness. Though her hips swayed to and fro, the inside lay a virgin who could fight viciously and with utmost confidence.

But today was not a day to fight so. Instead the dear goddess' eyes scanned the woods of ice. The clearing in front of her was good enough. With two hands, Akroma clapped loudly; her two claps sounded around the whole wood, bouncing off every tree. It stopped and even one could heard the wind die down to listen to her command. Silence for a few moments...Akroma tapped her foot impatiently. And then....a rumble came from below her, an eruption like the hell had opened. But instead a cottage burst forth, a steaming chimney. It looked charming, like something out of a fairy tale. And perhaps too much like Akroma...someone who lived in fantasies. Either way, the girl smirked, then filed herself into the house that seemed a bit awkward in the iced blue forest, and closed the door behind her*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Linnea Redhunt

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice   The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 pm

"They said to go east...but which way is east..."

*Lin looked up into the sky to get a glimpse of the sun but it was clouded well and dark beyond the icy forest she stood in. Wrapping her hands on her arms, she rubbed, trying to stay warm. Her foot suddenly hit ice and the girl jumped back before she slipped, catching her balance*

"..That's slippery. Too slippery to be real ice that I know of at least..."

*slowly Lin put her foot upon the ice. It didn't move. There was snickering around the iced trees and she looked around before placing her other small boot on the ice. Immediately she skidded forward, and Lin flailed her arms helplessly, gliding through the forest purely by the ice underneath her feet. She cried out in surprise as she nearly hit a tree, then gracefully ducked under a tree branch. Eventually she found herself to try to make her stop skidding, and decided to cling onto the nearest tree she passed; that proved to be a bad idea, for quickly after she grabbed the tree, the tree shook her small hands off, planting her on her delicate rump. It didn't take long for the little medic to slide her way to what looked like a building*

"Ow ow ow ow ow-- Eh?"

*the girl looked up above her to see the cottage towering over her head, gently slid herself (she learned that grabbing would be futile) on the ice towards the doorway. She sat in front of the door, looking much like a homeless 10 year old which ran through quite a wild ride than a 18 year old professional medic*

"What is a little cottage doing out here of all places...and how is it staying on the ice?!"

*her large eyes looked to the bottom of the house but it seemed quite well in place. Hesitating, she called out*

"Is...Is anyone in there?"

*a daft silence*

"Anyone...?"

*her voice trailed softly and a breeze ran through her bones. The small body shivered in result and before she knew it, her fingers were enclosing around the small door knob. Her palm turned it, the click of an open door greeted her. Blushing, Lin hoped the owner was friendly as she allowed herself inside*
Back to top Go down
Akroma
Angel of Wrath
Angel of Wrath
Akroma

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice   The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:52 am

*immediately the door was grabbed from her hand with a rough yank and Akroma stood towering over Linnea in her dust blue robe. Her green eyes not too kindly looked downwards to the young girl's position, looking small and lost. It was growing cold with the door open*

"What is it? What do you need from me? Has Escalus needed something again? Or Kami?"

Last edited by Akroma on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice   The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:05 am

*Linnea didn't think the door would open so quickly and she was quickly knocked to her butt. Looking dumbfoundly upon the woman in front of her, her eyes took in the clothes and face structure*

'She's..quite...pretty...'

*But when Akroma spoke, the hairs on her head stood at the authority and sternness of her voice...did she have to speak so intensely? Lin cringed a little, studdering useless words*

"I..um..ah...ugh......"
Back to top Go down
Akroma
Angel of Wrath
Angel of Wrath
Akroma

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice   The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:11 am

"Come on now, spit it out."

*her right hand waved, making a circular upwards motion and immediately Linnea's body stood upright to face her. Akroma still stood taller than the girl and but she paid it no mind. Instead her green eyes grew even more impatient*

"Can you not speak? Which area are you from? The West Winds? The South? Who. Are. You."
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice   The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:31 am

*her body moving without her permission, Lin gave out a short squeek of surprise, wonder about this woman's power. It didn't take much to lift her body, but it was impressive to see the person in front of her do such in the flick of a wrist*

"I-I-I don't know what you're talking about, West, South, and...My name is Linnea. Lin. Lin."

*lips spoke words without thinking, or at least thinking frantically, of responses that were suitable. By the time she stopped speaking, she realized those were perhaps inadequate ones, so she added*

"I'm-I'm sorry for intruding.."
Back to top Go down
Akroma
Angel of Wrath
Angel of Wrath
Akroma

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice   The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:23 pm

*sighing Akroma just turned from the door leaving it open. She walked back into her home, the bird robe flapping behind her. She could move surprisingly fast...for someone in such a long and decorative robe*

"Whatever, just get in here, you're letting in the damn wind."

*as she settled back into the home, the small cottage seemed to expand much more than what was shown on the outside; from the outside, the cottage may have looked ridiculously small...but it did not look that way at all from the inside. Front of the shabby front door, it opened to beautiful front room, one of great extravagance. A mixture of warm colors, baby blues, browns, and other colors mixed together in a lovely way. There were smells coming from a room from the left, perhaps the best guess was to say that it was the kitchen*
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice   The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:34 am

"Wow..."

Linnea entered the building, the inside like a cozy castle. There was light coming from somewhere, as if there were natural lighting, but no windows could be seen. The mixtures of colors in the lobby like area was amazing to her, the colors blended so perfectly that she stopped to just look at them for a long while.

"It's beautiful, ma'am.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice   The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel's Home; Wood of Ice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: North - Akroma :: The Woodlands of Ice-
Jump to: