Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Where did your username come from?

Go down 
+2
Taz
the General
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Where did your username come from? Empty
PostSubject: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Placed in introductions because this helps us know a bit more about the human behind the machine.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Um because Im crazy, eat all the time, someone always says it looks like a tonado went through my room...Yeah I am the Tazmanian Devil bitches, love me xD.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm

the General came from another character of mine named William who was the captain of the Pilliar of Zion.

the General came from a random character who was the general of the Earth Alliance in my book but never had a name. He developed fast and became what he is now.
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Rozalyn came from her ability to use roses, which was elegant, and since Rozalyn is royalty, Rozalyn was the best high-classed name her parents could give her. Later after being taken in by Kazz, he called her "Rose" most notiaby for her use of roses and vines as weapons. I thought Zion sounded cool, so I gave her this name out of wtf xD
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Zion os the name of the Capital Ship from my book lol. It is cool.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:25 pm

no clue why i chose miles i was just looking for a name but the name of the project that created him operation shadowyheavens was based of where i got the character idea, in truth the idea of this charatcer was based off prototype but toned down ALOT in power. i didn't copy tho i did make differences for instances, alex mercer wasn't made of tar like material he was made of a osmosis goop that was indestructible even in an explosion which he could piece together after wards making him truly indestructible and unkillable. miles however i gave the tar contents. also alex mercer was stuck with certain shapes where as miles has many more possibilities.

in a sense i did copy the charatcer but if i ever do that i change some things so it isn't a rip off essentially i base off but dont copy

Last edited by miles seiler on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Sadira Dakini=Lotus Skydancer. The lotus can be found in the geographic region her hometown is based off of and skydancer cause a) she can fly and b) at one point in time on another site, she was a dancer class instead of a ninja. Haitatsunin comes from the word meaning delivery person if not the same word (I forgets).
Back to top Go down
Marija

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

That's my name Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bangkok-travel-ideas.com/paseo-mall.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did your username come from?   Where did your username come from? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did your username come from?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: