Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General Empty
PostSubject: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:34 am

*I would appear walking atop the swamp muck and water, not to far from my home, as I was hoping to meet someone out here to further test my abilities on*
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:44 am

After receiving a message the General set off. He walked toward the end of a long hallways on his ship and stepped onto a telepad and called out the name "Mech Bay" He appeared in the Mech Bay and walked towards the holo-feild at the end of the bay. The holo-field is what kept the atmosphere of the ship inside and what would normally keep hostile atmospheres like space of gases out.

the General jumped through the field and using his blue card he summoned forth his Jump Jet Advanced. In a flash of shimmering red particles he burst in the direction of the swamps.

In about minutes he had arrived. He began to descend through the thick fogs and landed on the root from a tree which was erected from the swampy waters. the General looked over at Chizuni.

"I am here" he said as his wing like jets folded in stopping the shimmering glow of particles.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:51 am

*I would look up at the general, not really being used to technology, but I was perfectly fine with fighting it. Hey, entropy didnt care. I would nod, as an aura of Kujo-ku would burst out around me, I would qucikly whip myself around, causing about three consecutive tidal waves of mud and swamp water to be expelled on right after another towards the General. As the waves shot towards him, there would be a loud hissing sound, as a snake the size of a subway train suddenly curled itself around the general, and whatever he was in, as it was coiled around the branch which he set down on. He wouldn't have noticed, however, cuz it blended in perfectly. The snakes head reared, as it made to swallow him whole, which it could do easily. I would make a few seals, as a huge bluish glowing mushroom shot out of the ground under me, carrying me upward above the General, as I watched him*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:01 am

As soon as the mud was flicked up things came into play. the General's wings flashed open and with in an instant he was gone. As if he had teleported. Particles of light flew and danced all over at the same moment he appeared. Some 100 feet away he stopped and watched the onslaught he had almost gotten messed into.

"A greeting would have been nice" he said.

as he pulled a cube out and summoned forth the Banriu Blade. as he did the his right shoulder lifted open and 6 two flash, two stun and two explosive rushed out. They all headed right for the mess of snakes and mud.

His top two metal wings suddenly split in half and burst toward the sky in hot pursuit of Chizuni. They burst in the air like fly's with almost unpredictable movements. These bits as the General called them every once and a while would stop for a split second and fire a shot of charged rail run energy. This happened about twice. totaling 4 shots. all which headed straight for Chizuni.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:12 am

*Being the type of person that likes to just get things done, I ignored the General's remark, as I thought these things could wait. I would extend my arm towards the bits and the shots fired at the snake and mud, as many, many magic portals would open up, taking in the 6 of whatever they were, and also the rail run energy, and the bits and what not. All of them being taken in by the portals. As they all disappeared through, the portals vanished. A few seconds later, portals would open up all around the General, leting all that he had fired at me shoot back at him at point blank range. Sure, it was cruel, but I would rather have figured out what all that had done by seeing it hit him, than by seeing it hit me. As it all shot out of the portals at the General at point blank range, I would vanish, as soon all around the swamp those bluish glowing mushrooms would grow up, shooting into the air at over 30 ft tall, making it impossible to see the ground cuz they were so thick. I would continue to remain hidden, as all of the mushrooms started glowing*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:20 am

the General watched as the portals opened up around him. Just after his rail run energy shots hit him in 4 different locations. Like any other battle where his own attacks hit him they vanished. The missiles were converted back to data and the rail gun energy shots were nullified by his Energy Jammer Canceller. He looked towards the sky and in a flash was suddenly 200 meters above the swamp.

he looked down at the ground and watched as the entire area began to glow blue and form mushrooms. He held his left hand out and 4 glowing circles formed about 1 kilometer around him forming a large square.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:29 am

*Still hidden from veiw, I would still be watching the General, not surprised that his own attacks didnt hurt him, what kinda person would you be if your attacks could hurt you? As I watched, I would make a seal, now making the mushrooms cover themselves with spike spores, which protected them. Now I was ready. I would finish my seals, as suddenly all the spores that had began to fill the air from the time that the mushrooms started to grow, including the ones that were made by the first one that I had made under me, would all suddenly explode, causing a huge explosion that would cover every area around, trying to utterly tear the general apart. The circle things that the General had placed up would no doubt be some sort of shield, but that wouldn't help, as spores had covered even next to him by pouring in through the portals I had made, so that spores that exploded would even be very close to him, possibly inside him, as they were very easy to breath in*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:38 am

seconds before the explosion occurred the glowing circles formed massive black pillars. The black pillars took the explosion and only heated up till they turned red.

the General on the other hand was different. As the explosion hit him his Energy Jammer Cancellers kicked in and began copying the wavelengths of the explosions hitting him and copied them sending them back. Essentially nullifying them.

He couldn't see anything around him but he could feel the data streams coming from the now red hot pillars. The pillars had taken massive damage and were almost ready to fall to pieces. But they still gave off enough data for the General to know what was around him. to an extent that is.

(Trust me there is a way to hurt him, it's just very hard to get to)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:43 am

(Im not worried....)

*I would quickly focus my energy, as all at once, General would sense nothing but a coninual mass of liquid pouring up at him, as all the mushrooms below had excreted a ton of acid from their tops, and shot it upwards towards him, creating a reverse, upwards wave of it. The acid, being extremely power, since it could burn through most strong metals with ease, and given the amounts of it present, it would probably make it right through the pillar things, and right towards the General, and hopefully burn right through him too, although that was doubtful if it all came true, but Chizuni just watched, unexpressive*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:53 am

the pillars being 1 kilometer from the General were easily taken down from the amount of damage they took. the acid wave hit the General but like the explosion it was cancelled out and nullified. He turned towards the ground and looked down. Despite being surrounded by acid.

the General merely waited there. His E.J.C. was down to about 56% and was rapidly recharging.

"ANYTHING ELSE" he yelled as he rushed for the ground at about 80km per hour.

He held the Banriu to his side and readies his hand on it's secondary handle
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:08 pm

*Chizuni would snicker, as the General had just done the worst thing possible, well, ok, second worse. As the General was moving so fast towards the ground, he would be in the mushrooms within a few minutes. After reaching the mushrooms, I would finish a seal, and all of the mushrooms within a few hundred feet of the General, would also explode, but this time, with much more force. Given that the mushrooms where totally encased in spike spores, and that they were constantly making spores, so they were basically filled with spores to the brim, the explosion would be like 10x what it was before, if not more. The General, in this case would be all but destroyed, as I made sure that it wouldn't be enough to totally wipe him off the face of Escellsia, but enough to blow him uncouncious, and maybe loose a few limbs. I watched from where I was, to see what happened now, surely the explosion would be too much for the General's machines, so that they would overload, and he would fall*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:33 pm

the E.J.C.'s instantly took effect. as they dropped down to about 29% the General would vanish receding into his data realm. He looks around the area and saw it had all been literally vaporized. He walked along the ground and found an opening in the explosions and came out of his data realm there. In the real world this happen so fast it literally looks like he'd suddenly appeared there.

Those explosions had a physical attribute to them which had damaged his shielding system. If they had been solid energy and had not contained the spore spikes they would have been 100% stopped. He looked around and saw nothing but the fire and explosions.

"Doesn't she care about the planet" he said to himself.

He summoned forth the same 4 balls of glowing energy he did before. This was to be another attempt at brining forth the pillars. There was nothing he could do for now but wait.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:13 pm

*Now, being that The General was now on the ground, I knew this was really coming to a close. Just as the balls appeared around the General, the ground would turn sickly green for miles. It wasn't actually dirt any more, but was actually solid Kujo-ku, or Katai-ku. From it the greenish gas like Kitai-ku would seep from it, dispersing into the air, as it made for the General. There would be a rummbling, as I myself would shoot out of he Katai-ku, landing on it, as I was totally unaffected, and then springing into the air. The General would be a lot worse off, depending on how fast he could react to his feet being turned to dust, or worse. From the moment the earth changed to Katai-ku, the General's feet, and anything else that he was touching to the ground would be decayed away very rapidly. At the same time, the Kitai-ku (gas form) would be doing the same to anything it touched, making leathal for the General to even breath now, as it continued around him, being sent into the air from every inch of the Katai-ku. I would appear overhead now, burning with Kujo-ku all around, although the term burning was more a metaphor, as it wasn't really "burning", more it had the look and resemblence of green flames but had nothing to do with flames. The Aura around me of the Kujo-ku would spread, making it start to cover the sky above the General, almost preventing his escape. Thats when I would speak, ready to give the General the change before I unleashed hell*

"SO, Mr. General......you have two options now, surrender and live with few wounds, or take your chances against the most powerful of earths natural Laws....."

*I would pause, waiting to see what he was going to do*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:45 am

"MY SHIELDS ARE IMPENETRABLE TO ENERGY AND NON PHYSICAL ATTACKS" the General yelled as the gasses and toxic materials where all but nullified.

"IF YOU WANT TO HURT ME DO IN PERSON, FIGHT WITH HONOUR AND STOP COWARD HIDING BEHIND YOU WAVES OF ENERGY BASED ATTACKS" he yelled again.

His wings burst open and at that instant he looked towards the sky. He had finally lured her out into striking range. After all this waiting she had come forth. His Kydarin Crystal not being completely restored was in need of recharge time extremely badly. But he wasn't worried she was in striking rank. Glorious, glorious striking range.

He slipped into the data realm. There he moved behind her and pulled his blade around her neck. He pulled himself backwards leaving a copy of himself there. Moving about 100 feet from that clone he would wait to see how good she was at physical close range combat.

For now the Cloneral would act as him.

Everything cam back into reality. the Cloneral Literally appeared behind her in fractions of a millisecond. There would be absolutely no time to react. Unless of coarse you were able to see data and slow down time to a point where a fraction of a millisecond meant nothing.

He looked over from his 100 feet away position and placed his hand on his neck. He could feet the Kydarin Crystal resonating with pain and decided to end the fight.

"I surrender" he said making the Cloneral vanish into a pixelated dust.

He never liked winning anyways and decided not to go on fighting for fear of causing the Kydarin Crystal to implode. Which would inevitably kill him, her and about 1/8th of the planet.
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:16 pm

*Chizuni would shrug, as she vanished, not even being fased by the clone, which would have been destroyed anyways, but oh well. She would vanish, as everything below returned to normal, the trees, and whatnot reappearing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General   A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Spar: Chizuni vs. The General
Page 1 of 1