Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Spades Techs and Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Rep. : 0
Guild : Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas/Soulforce/Muteki

Spades Techs and Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Spades Techs and Abilities   Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:12 am

Muteki(Emotional Spevtrum Energy): Allows me to use the colors of emotion from people and spirits.
Colors of Emotion:
Red Throes of Rage(Elemental Equivalent Steel): Since its so far down on the spectrum, it has an enormous amount of power it amplifies the strength and piercing power of attacks.
Spades Techs and Abilities Redlanternhatred
Orange Light of Avarice(Elemental Equivalent Light): Integrated with medium to drain and absorb energy from attacks people and other things.
Spades Techs and Abilities OrangeLantern
Yellow Fire of Fear (Elemental Equivalent Fire):Consumes matter, energy, etc.
Spades Techs and Abilities YellowLantern
Green Might of Will(Elemental Equivalent Earth): Allows me create tangible objects
Spades Techs and Abilities Willpower
Blue Rays of Hope (Elemental Equivalent Lightning): Most powerful of all the Emotional Spectrum, Integrated with medium to increase speed and slicing power or used independently can pierce virtually anything.
Spades Techs and Abilities Hope
Indigo Glow of Compassion(Elemental Equivalent Water): Power switches to fit whatever situation is presented i.e. absence of air allows me to breath water etc.
Spades Techs and Abilities Compassion
Violet Aura of Love(Elemental Equivalent Air):Like the Red Light, the placement of the Violet Light at the far end of the Emotional Spectrum means it can have a particularly overwhelming power creates barriers of different consistencies and attributes.
Spades Techs and Abilities Violetlantern
Black Presence of Death(Elemental Equivalent Darkness/Fire):The ultimate power of the Dragon of the Darkness flame representative of the absence of light and emotion and thus, in turn, the absence of sentient life itself a power so great that it can fold the fabric of reality of space and time. (Footnote: Since Im just starting out, im only using this to jump dimensions and stuff like that but there is still more to come >) )
Spades Techs and Abilities Blacklanternsymbol-thumb
Black Fire of Dragon of the Darkness Flame: An inextinguishable fire the corrupts as it burns turning the purest of souls into the darkest of souls.(Has same properties of the element fire)
Spades Techs and Abilities Kokuryuha__unfinished__by_Kitsoru_s

Last edited by Spade on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Rep. : 0
Guild : Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas/Soulforce/Muteki

Spades Techs and Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spades Techs and Abilities   Spades Techs and Abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:25 am

Studies/Navitas
Jagan: Accursed Eyes that consume the souls of the wicked.
Penance Stare: Spade looks deep into the eyes of his victim and consumes the souls of the the wicked in the black fire of the D.D.F.
Geology: Power over the earth, minerals, heat, flame, etc. Can control earth, dirt, mud, fire, crystals, etc.
Earth Harmony: Spade become completely in tune with the earth as a whole from the crust to the core letting him bend the element of earth to his will. (Making pillars,Lava,etc.)
Titanus: Complete synchronization with Earth with the addition of Green Muteki modifies Spade's strength to Titanic Levels.
Phantom Tremors:Earth synchronization allows Spade to simulate the movement of tectonic plates in solid material.
Metal Creation : Spade can create any metal he can think of inn any abundance out of earth.
Necromancy: The control of spirits and dead organisms
Astral Projection: Spade can project his Soul out of his body and can interfere with the world.
Oversoul: Spade can combine souls and soulforce with mediums to create greater weapons.
Crudus Techniques:
Regeneration: Spade uses the creation abilities of Geology and Spiritual abilities of Necromancy to regenerate dead cells of biological organisms.
Animation: Spade creates Animate objects and gives life to inanimate objects (i.e. Carbon Copies of self, zombies,Metal Golems.)
Colossus of Rhodes: A huge Bronze Golem infused with a massive amount of Soulforce.(Can be used as Medium for Soulforce)
Spades Techs and Abilities Talos_the_bronze_behemoth_by_dudeam
Back to top Go down

Spades Techs and Abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: