Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Spread out I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Spread out I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Spread out I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Spread out

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Rep. : 0

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 am

*Dr Sin gathered his minions within the cemetery after wandering the land cloaked and hiding his looks especially from Hilden and there stood 4 figures, 2 of them hulking and tall and 2 others just mere children* "minions you know what to do here, now go!" *Dr Sin would say while he sat back to relax as his 4 minions spread out seeming to search for something. Meanwhile Dr Sin would walk around the cemetary having his living tools spread out to patrol the cemetery*
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:50 am

William would walk into the cemetary to find a good solid place to sleep where no animals or people might disturb him. Looking around he saw a strange man wandering around which peeked his intrest. Keeping a close watch on him William crept closer and closer to him avoiding both the minions and staying out of sight of them.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:43 am

(with you being here at your rank just a warning but you could die....or worse)

*a whir of a power bone saw would whir as it leaped behind will making a deep slice in his back and using the cord to tie around him in a quick whipping motion*

*Dr. Sin turned toward will with a sinister grin even if the powered bone saw missed its attack* "well well the doctor will see you now" *he would say as the table rolled up on its own inbetween the two with a sadistic grin on Dr. Sin*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:48 am

"Oooou a bondage game" william said with excitment as he lay across the table.

His blade began to glow and suddenly became covered in a thick layer of thorns.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:52 am

*once layed on the table the straps would hold you down tightly at the chest, neck, legs and wrists as a scalpel hopped up into Dr. Sin's hand and in the other the manual bone saw, the chemical set would meanwhile be mixing a concoction as Dr. Sin would be making the first slice slicing open his chest not caring if it hurt* "well this is the first patient...or should i say subject to go along willingly to it"

(....o.O *laughs his ass off* )
Back to top Go down
William
William

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:35 am

"Onyx Slash" William said like a question.

Immediately following the word Onyx black thorns sharps as razored fragment of metal spewed outward towards Dr. Sin this also caused the straps on the table to be torn loose.

Bursting off the table with excessive force William lunged into the air and made his get away.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:01 pm

*Dr. Sin would back up and what thorns that did hit him would bounce off him that would give off the knowledge he has tougher than normal skin probably a type of metal. AS will amde his get away a small little girl would step in his way and face him with pure white eyes and a twisted grin* "don't worry it will all be over soon" *as blades would shoot out around her from her body acting as a makeshift barrier around her stopping will lest he run straight through razor sharp blades slicing him severely*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Floating backwards William swung his blade out creating a gust of wind. Using the wind combined with air manipulation he would throw his blade outwards with his good hand and grab hold of it with his other hand. Another shower of thorns would rush for the girl.

"I hope she don't travel faster than me, or those bladed object don't have the urge to follow" he said to himself trying to escape again.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:11 pm

*the blades would be manipulated to act as a shield for the girl as they just bounced off leaving dents and the other half shot making yet another wall of blades blocking Will*

*Dr. Sin would face will* "Chomp come here!" *as the earth rumbled with footsteps as a giant Golem came forth with a cloud of darkness over his eyes with giant hulking fists*

*Dr. Sin instructed the golem* "deal with our defiant subject will you?" *as Dr. Sin walked off and when Dr. Sin was gone the cloud of darkness over the golem's eyes vanished and it growled menacingly at Will obviously REALLY pissed off at him and it would roar a sundering roar in intimidation as it charged straight to will*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:15 pm

As the wall of blades formed William would pull his self upwards and launch his blade straight towards the Akroma Mountain range. He kicked off it and headed straight for the golem. Both of his hand glowed red and blue. Pulling both arms to his side he combined the two energy colour forming purple. Pushing both hands out at the same time he unleashed a devastating energy attack using both hot and frozen energy.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:19 pm

*the golem would throw a counter punch with his massive strength knocking him down like a fly which would be extra devastating since will was flying towards it as well and because of the speed will was flying forwards at he was most likely going to be hit. Admittedly the golem would suffer the damage but withstand it then if the first hit was a hit with a very good chance it would hit unable to be dodged bring both fists up and swing down a double hammerfist to squish william into the ground in a devastating attack that would be easier to dodge than before but still becuase of the damage there would be a possibility for will to be stunned from the punch*
Back to top Go down
William
William

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:24 pm

William was successfully hit by the first attack and sent blasting backwards. As any human would normally crash to the ground William instead landed in all fours as if a cat. Putting one hand into the air he smiled. Despite the fact he was bleeding all over and his machine arm had been heavily damaged he was still able to go on.

"Don't you know. Kitties have 9 lives" he said lifting himself to both feet.

Pulling his rifle out he placed in his machine arm and kicked himself into a backflip. This was just enough time to fire off a rapid 32 round burst.

(Hammerfist, I knew it was you XD)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:26 pm

*the golem would raise a giant hand to block the bullets that would half deflect and half go in yet would cause minimal pain then charge straight to will in utter rage*

(knew it was who?)
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist
Guild : The Academy

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 pm

As the golem charged straight forwards a black hole would appear before it. The black hole was aiming to only swallow the golem. Behind the black hole holding a hammer out was Erik. He had sensed a power similar to the boys coming from this general area and decided to investigate.

"Oh doctor! I have a patient who would like to see you!" yelled out Erik

(same guy who is Funk)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:32 pm

*The doctor was not around only 3 people was there and that was a small little girl who held a blade barrier around, the golem who utilized his massive strength and ran away before he got sucked in and will who was in previous battle with the golem*

Last edited by Dr. Sin on Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
William
William

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:32 pm

William looked ahead and saw Erik standing there with a hammer. Sensing evil power coming from 3 different areas William looked back.

"And it's a home run" he said running to safety
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:34 pm

(denied and who is funk?)

*the blade barrier was still held up stopping will anytime he tried to run lest he takes the full slicing damage of the blades*
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:42 pm

A small black hole would appear right before the girl. Another would appear before William and begin to draw him into it. This hole wasn't deadly but more or less would take William somewhere else. Ensuring the safetly of anyone with the General's bloodline was something Erik had to do. Being's William was the General only from a parellel timeline. It was still nessesary to protect him. For if William died it would afect this entire timeline resulting in Erik never coming here.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:44 pm

*the little girl would also retreat using some shot out blades to act as a makeshift delay plug for the black hole and would run away as fast as she could now all taht was left as Erik*

(General i read the come forth neo east thing and didnt kami say anyone afiliated with neo east would be frozen?)
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:52 pm

(William is not affiliated. Bill me grows up and on the way to meet up with Ash for the first time. Erik show up and murders Ash in and uses Ash's father Gerold who is under his control to do the killing.

Erik comingback intime causes the timeline to split in half. William Suwhenzeties side happens as if Ash survived and later just died in life. Making william change his name and take on the alias Penguin Man Bill.

the General's timeline take place when ash gets killed. Unknowing Erik did it the General lives his life as Erik's freind who over the years uses the General in various experiments and later imbeds his soul onto a sword and kills the General's body.

There fore William yes is the General but, No. William is not affiliated with the E.A.S.T. Empire in anyway nor does he know it even there as in his timeline everything is different. and where he comes from there is the Earth Federal Forces ruled by an unamed tyrant.

No E.A.S.T. assosiation and interation means these two character are different entities with the same past before the split)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:54 pm

(well its not up to me its up to the admins)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:12 pm

(your post will)
Back to top Go down
William
William

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:44 pm

William was sucked into the black hole and sent flying out of a random portal else where.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:42 am

*Dr. Sin would walk within area alone his living tools would stay back* "i hear you have subjects to tell me about"
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:45 am

"One goes by the name Hilden Alderon and the second by the name of Alieth, Alieth has recently died but I'm sure a man of your stature can surly bring her to life under your control" Erik said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spread out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spread out   Spread out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spread out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next