Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Making Origami I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Making Origami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:34 pm

*Susanoo moved through the grasslands of the Underworld until he found a place he thought was suitable for whatever belligerent soul may come along and bother him. Naturally someone always would like a spar...he was no different. Just didn't go around picking fights.*
"Hmmmmm, oooooo, naoooooo, bunnnnnnn"*He hummed an old Buddhist chant as he folded a bit of used paper into an origami box. He was never particularly skilled at origami, it was just something to pass the time.*
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Energy Type : Kazakh, Chakra

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:47 pm

*There would be slight rumble in the ground, as a sarcophagus rose out of the ground, and opened itself. I would step out, as I looked at Susanoo* Hello there. *I would notice the origami, as I bent down and sat on the ground, grabbing two sheets of paper, as I began to fold* Looks like your having fun....mind if I join...?
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:53 pm

*Susanoo gave a gentle smile and nodded. He continued folding his paper*
"Is that what you really came to do?" *He looked at the paper this gentlemen picked up...it too had been written on.*
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:00 pm

*I looked at Susanoo, not answering at first, but continuing my origami* Well....yes and no....
*I would finish, revealing a perfectly hand made origami shuriken (I really make these too XD) as I shot it off across towards Susanoo to catch* If you want to spar, that's good, but I'm content sitting here, folding origami and talking with you too.... *I reach for another few sheets, as I look up at Susanoo again, smiling, my mouth only barely visible under all the bandages*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:28 pm

"Well..."*The paper shuriken sped up as it naturally would when it neared Susanoo. He caught it between two fingers and continued*
"If you insist." *The shuriken turned jet black as the ink spread across the paper. The stack of paper the man reached for would also become soaked in the jet black ink.*
"I would say not to touch that...but you already have."*A bit of ink had rubbed off onto the man's fingertips naturally.*
"Whats your name sir?"*Susanoo would say as he slowly rose to his feet*
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:34 pm

*The Bandages that were now covered with ink would snake off of me instantly, and then break off, so that the ink would no longer be on me* Kasane....and yours....? *I would say, as I watched Susanoo and his ink carefully. It seemed that this man used ink. Interesting*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:57 pm

"Susanoo"*He would say as he said with a modest bow and a hearty chuckle.*
"I wouldn't worry about that, it won't kill nor harm you."*It seemed as if the ink poured from the paper but was quickly absorbed by the ground. Susanoo grinned and whisked away in a blue blur...only to appear soundlessly mere milliseconds later behind Kasane with the ink ridden shuriken still in hand. A blast of sound originated from Susanoo's previous position signifying the use of his Sound Warp jutsu*
"At least not yet."*Susanoo muttered under the loud blast, also swiping at Kasane's back with the shuriken which was now fully metal*
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:12 am

Humph.... *The Shuriken would swipe through my back, only to find more bandages, which shot off my body, extending themselves, as they shot towards Susanoo, trying to wrap him up, as the bandages that had ink disconnected themselves from me. I would then leap away, as I faced Susanoo* Nice ink....but I prefer something else... *I would snap my fingers, as Hathor shot out of the ground behind Susanoo, as it opened its lid, and the portal inside it would connect to the desert once again, as huge waves of sand poured through, trying to engulf Susanoo. Hathor would vanish after releasing this, as I would clench my fist, as the sand tried to crush Susanoo as it was already curling around him. My other hand would make a seal, as all of the bandages that were released around and on Susanoo, their seals would start to glow, and then poof, they all summoned a large amount of paper bombs, would would let off a large explosion. If Susanoo was still struggling with the sand, be would be blown to smithereens, and also crushed by the sand. My hand would then descend to my Katana, as I waited for Susanoo to reappear*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:15 am

*Susanoo flung the shuriken into the air letting it dance on the wind...normal shurikens wouldn't do this if they were made of metal. That meant it had returned to its paper state. Susanoo grinned as he was consumed by the sand...but that was okay. He collapsed in a mound of ink and paint. The resulting paper explosion either scattered or incinerated the remains of the paint clone. The paper that was left a drift on the winds quickly unfolded to let an unscathed Susanoo pop out.*
"Oooo...replacement jutsu are always a nice touch."*Susanoo again let out a chuckle*
"Not bad genin..."*Susanoo hovered above Kasane and motioned toward him.*
"Care to try again?"
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:46 am

*I would look Susanoo up and down, sizing him up. I would then quickly whip my arms around, as the bandages started to unravel, extending and snaking around anything, as they made their way towards, or under Susanoo. It seemed that they never had an end, as I was still totally covered in them. I would then make a seal, as a lot of the seals on the bandages glowed, as suddenly, out of all of then rockets exploded, rocketing upwards, covering the sky with explosive rockets. They wouldn't be aimed at Susanoo distinctly, but some still shot at him. As they made their way upwards, near enough towards Susanoo, they would all explode violently, covering the sky with explosion, trying to catch Susanoo somewhere in it all. Meanwhile, the sand would have all gathered around me in a large circle, as I watched and waited for him to reappear, knowing that I would definitely loose, but it was valuable battle experience for me, so I pressed on, doing my best*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:29 am

*Susanoo bolted backward flying further away from the reach of Kasane's bandages; at least for the moment.*
"Hmph..."*Susanoo made a motion with both of his hands one simply froze whatever rockets flying in Susanoo's general direction, via Gravity Trip along enough time for the explosion to occur when he was out of range. The other hand flicked the "origami paper" across the field, spreading them out evenly.*
"You fight like another I encountered...."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:06 pm

*I would sigh, as I watched Susanoo* And whom would that be...? *As I spoke, a portal would suddenly open, as some of the sand behind me disappeared down into the ground somewhere. Through the portal behind Susanoo, which he was moving rapidly towards, would burst out a large amount of sand, which would instantly encompass Susanoo, and try to crush him with maximum force, and at quite a speed too, since Susanoo would be moving into it already, as the portal disappeared too*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:24 pm

"His name escapes me at the moment..."*The sand indeed engulfed susanoo, but it did not touch him. It just "encased" him. The reason being the amount of electricity coming of his body-mainly his gloves.*
"But he used similar tactics."*He said with a muffled voice inside the sand ball. With a loud 'crack' Susanoo let go a charge of electricity hot enough to turn the inner shell to a thick glass shield. The origami sheets rose into the air and begin to rotate slowly around the field in a counter clockwise action.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making Origami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Origami   Making Origami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Origami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: West - Theodora :: The Creed :: East Division :: Sparring Grasslands-
Jump to: