Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Elemental Energy? Work on that later. XD

Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:03 am

*Shiro smirked a bit as he returned his eyes back to the sky. It's been a while since he last had slept outside. Ever since he came here, he had rested in the dorms. It was a good feeling being outside. He had always loved the outdoors, it was rather soothing to him just to be out in nature. He took in a small breath, and blew out seeing his breath in the light of the fire. Because he could control the elements, he didn't get cold as easily as others would.*

It's been a while...
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3
Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:18 am

She rested her cheek on his chest again, though this time it was so that she could continue to look up at him, even as his gaze was turned upward, away from her. Just tell him!!! she scolded herself... But still, she couldn't bring herself to admit how much she was enjoying herself. She bit her lip, then looked down at her hands resting in her lap. Zennyth? Nervous? Again? Oh dear god... The world must be about to end....
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:21 am

*Shiro simply kept looking up at the sky completely oblivious to what was going on. His eyes began the following motion again, until they stopped on one key thing, a single light moving across the sky at a hit speed. It was a shooting star. Laughing he spoke aloud as he pointed up.*

Now would you look at that...
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:28 am

Zennyth looked up just in time to see the tail end of the shooting star. She blushed a bit as she thought her wish, Please let him like me too... She then smiled,

"A shooting star... A good omen, perhaps~?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:36 am

One would like to hope so...

*Shiro laughed at what she just said thinking of his past, well the parts that he remembered. He had the good times, but it seems those bad times would tend to outnumber the good ones. His smiled started to fade a bit as his memories seemed to be haunting him it seemed.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:42 am

(Aww... Let's change that... XD)

Zennyth twisted a bit,

"Shiro..."

She said softly, looking up at him.

"I have something to ask of you..."
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:45 am

*Shiro blinked, and then looked down.*

Shoot.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:50 am

"I... I know we've only known eachother for a little while... But... I was wondering..."

She bit her lip, while her inner voice screamed CHICKEN!!!! CHIIIIIICKEN!!!

"Uhm... What do you think of me?"

Her cheeks coloured. Come on, super shooting star wish powers!!! Don't fail me now!!
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:23 pm

*Shiro started to turn a little bit red again, he smiled letting out a nervous laugh as he began scratching the back of his head.*

Heh heh... Uhmmm.. What do you mean...?
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 pm

"I-I mean..."

She sighed, then started again.

"I mean to say... That I do like you quite a bit~!! ... I... I was wondering if... you felt the same..."

She fell quiet, her cheeks colouring further.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:19 pm

*Growing a bit silent, Shiro sat there a little shocked by Zen's sudden statement. He wasn't necessarily surprised, but more over caught off guard.*

Well... Uhmmm...

*He started stumbling about his words as he continued to turn red looking away with a nervous laugh.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Owch... That... That hurt. Perhaps he didn't like her, and just was trying not to hurt her feelings? .... But then again, he could just be ACTING shy... Or he could be genuinely shy... Or... Or... There were so many possiblities... She also looked away, not tearing up just yet.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Dammit...!

*Shiro shook his head wildly, his hair slapping his face as he then turned to look back at Zennyth, ending up to close to a point where their noses were practically touching. Now, he was a rose pink looking at her with his eyes somewhat wide from the fact that they were so close right now, but he couldn't move, in fact he didn't know what to do.*

...?!
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Zennyth froze as well. So close..! She thought, blinking once as she relaxed. She opened her mouth to speak, only to find that her voice as not to be found... Oh dear. Plan B.

Leaning forward ever so slowly, giving him more than enough tine to pull away, her eyes slid shut as she closed the gap between them. Whatever would Shiro do...?
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:24 pm

*Shiro started to pull away but simply didn't move. He then let Zennyth close in until their lips would touch. His eyes were wide at first but then closed as well.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 pm

Zennyth deepened the kiss by a faction of a degree, not wanting to scare him off. She didn't move from where she as at his side, twisted only slightly so this kiss was possible.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:33 pm

*Shiro would then pull back, his face still a rose red as he hand flew back to the back of his head. He smiled looking at Zennyth not saying a word. This should answer her question now shouldn't it.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Zennyth smiled back, a bit disappointed that their first kiss hadn't lasted a little longer, but it was still one of those sweet, hesitant ones that you just wouldn't be able to forget.

".... I see~"

She said, then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:36 pm

*Closing his eyes with a smile of contempt, Shiro returned his gaze to the stars above. He felt pretty good right now, seeing he just kissed a beautiful girl. Letting out a sigh, he leaned back with his arms supporting him, watching the lights in the sky. It was still pretty dark outside, although it seems like it had been hours since they've been sitting there.*
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Still curled up against him, Zennyth twisted back to be comfortable, their sides still touching. She echoed his sigh happily, and leaned a bit more against him, though in no way did she weigh all that much. She watched the fire that Shiro had built for a little while, before she found herself starting to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:20 am

*Shiro simply smiled as the night was still young for him. He normally was one to be awake until the sun began to hit the sky, so he new he would be awake for a while. His mind began to wander back to the moment just before. He couldn't help but have a shocking feeling at the fact that it just happened. Without thinking he simply blurted aloud.*

Wow...
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:34 pm

His voice startled her, her eyes fluttering open. Drowsily, she looked up at Shiro, a slow smile forming on her lips. She raised an eyebrow at him,

"Not planning on letting either of us sleep, hmm~?"

She laughed a bit at that, kissing his cheek.

"I don't know about you, but I always thought camping would involve sleeping at some point in time, Shiro-kun~"
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:31 am

*Shiro laughed as well. He knew she was sleepy, but he simply wasn't.*

If you want to sleep then go ahead. Didn't mean to wake you.

*Still smiling he moved his head side to side to loosen and crack his neck.*

I'll most likely be up most of the night... At least until the first light hits the sky. NO worries.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:50 pm

"Mm... Okay...~"

She mumbled sleepily, closing her eyes once more. Within moments, she was fast asleep. Sleeping apparently with pleasant dreams, she didn't stir for quite awhile, not even a snore passing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:05 am

*Shiro simply smiled looking at her for a few seconds until bringing his attention back to the sky above. He then pressed his palm against the ground, making a small rock rised up enough for him to rest his back on. He then moved his arm around Zennyth, moving her gentle enough so she wouldn't wake, and let out a small sigh of relief for not doing just that. He then looked nack at the sky watching the dark colors with the sparkles conitnue on for miles.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.   Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showing Off: Time to Play with Fire.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: North - Akroma :: The Woodlands of Ice-
Jump to: