Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Shinigami Techs

Go down 
+2
Skye Silverclaw
Abari Yatsutoru
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:51 pm

As a shinigami I am very versed on the various forms of Kiddo as well as combining them as well. But I can so far able to do Kiddo Techniques from 1 through 90 for both Hado and Bakudo.

Bakudo

1.Sai (Restrain) Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.[4]Incantation: unknown.

4.Hainawa (Crawling Rope) An energy rope entangles the target's arms.[5]Incantation: unknown.

8.Seki (, Repulse) Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.[6]Incantation: unknown.

9.Geki (Strike) Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.[7] Incantation: "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!"

21.Sekienton (Red Smoke Escape) Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.[9]Incantation: unknown.

26.Kyokko (Curved Light) Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.[10]Incantation: unknown.

30.Shitotsu Sansen (, Beak-Piercing Triple Beam) Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of a perfect triangle.

37.Tsuriboshi (Suspending Star) Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.

39.Enkosen (Arc Shield) Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.

58. Kakushitsuijaku (Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows) Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found. The number set seems to be a variation on longitude and latitude.

Incantation: "Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain."

61.Rikujōkōrō (Six Rods Prison of Light) Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.

Incantation: "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!"

62. Hyapporankan (Hundred Steps Fence) A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.

63. Sajo Sabaku (Locking Bondage Stripes) Similar to Bakudō No. 4, but stronger, this spell binds the arms of a target.[20]
Incantation: unknown.

73. Tozanshō (Inverse Mountain Crystal) Creates an inverted pyramid-shaped barrier around the caster.

75. Gochūtekkan Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars) Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains to pin a target to the ground.

Incantation: "Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end."

77. Tenteikūra (Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air) Transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing. In addition to reciting the spell, the user must draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages. The messages can be spoken either by the caster or by another within the vicinity of the caster.
Incantation: "Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line. Form a circle and fly though the heavens."

81. Danku (Splitting Void)
Void) Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89

Last edited by Abari Yatsutoru on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Hado

1. Shō (Thrust) Pushes the target away from the caster .Incantation: unknown.

4. Byakurai (Pale Lightning) The user fires a concentrated, powerful lightning bolt from their finger. Incantation: unknown.

11. Tsuzuri Raiden ( Bound Lightning) Electric current flows through any object the user touches and is able to lead electricity, damaging any target that is in contact with the object the current runs through.[33]Incantation: unknown .

31Shakkahō ( Shot of Red Fire) Fires a ball of red energy at a target.: Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

33. Sōkatsui (Blue Fire, Crash Down) Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power. Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."

Haien ( Abolishing Flames) Fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.
Incantation: unknown.

58. Tenran (Orchid Sky) A widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target
Incantation: unknown

63. Raikōhō (Thunder Roar Cannon) Fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.[39]
Incantation: "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"

73.Sōren Sōkatsui (Twin Lotus Blue Fire, Crash Down) Essentially a doubled version of #33, this spell fires two shots of blue fire with greater potency than the single-shot variety.
Incantation: "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens."

88.Hiryugekizokushintenraiho, (Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon) Fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in an truly enormous explosion. Its full strength is however unknown since Aizen used Splitting Void before it could hit him.

90. Kurohitsugi ( Black Coffin) Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.

Last edited by Abari Yatsutoru on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:59 am

Let's not do any Kido beyond level 30 until you're around 5th rank (3 stars) alright?
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Got it mr claw
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:56 am

Edited both Hado and Bakudo
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:14 am

Studies

Necromancy:This is my first Study and first Greater Study. With it I have the ability to control Soulforce, and control spirits and the undead, wards, etc.

Soulforce: Main energy type behind Necromancy, This mutation of Navitas is the life-force of a Shrew, and has a high destructive factor and is one of the purest, if not the purest, form of Spiritual/Soul energy there is. Once Necromancy is learned, a Shrew can manipulate their or other Shrew's life-force/Soulforce. It can be used in conjunction with other spiritual energies, or even sometimes as a filler for them. It can also be used to degrade, drain, or heal a person's soul/life-force.

(What It looks like)
Shinigami Techs Soulforce3

(Concentrated Soulforce)

Shinigami Techs SoulForce

Soul Tracking: Allows a Necromancer to track beings based on their spiritual levels and energies, etc. Distance of tracking depends on rank.

Soulforce Aura: Skin tight aura of Soulforce that protects me from other Soulforce and spirit attacks, and also deteriorates things that touch me, making them weaker.

Summons

Undead Resurrections: Can summon/animate undead liches in the form of soldiers, mages, and the occasional dragon liche all depending on rank and level of the summoner.

Pentagram. When summoning large summons such as my dragon or lich king this pentagram would form.
Shinigami Techs Pentagram16-1

Skeleton Army- By tapping into the atmosphere around me I can summon skeleton warriors to do what I need to do.

Shinigami Techs Skeletons

Skeleton Dragon- By Focusing a high amount of energy Navitas I can summon a three headed skeleton dragon that is laced n soul force meaning that it can absorb other soul like energies and fires it right back at them.
Shinigami Techs UndeadDragons-1

Liche King-The king of Liches through my version of soulforce through its scythe he can manipulate the soulforcerce as if I am and can also adsorb other soul related attacks as well
Shinigami Techs Bonemonster
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Chronology: My second study and my second Greater Study. This allows me access to control over time and speed.

Chrono Beams: Thin beams of Chrono that slow down things around the beam, and freeze whatever the beam lands on, which would be the intended target.

Chrono Field: Creates a small area around me which is covered in small dots of violet light. Whatever or whomever steps into the field starts to slow down considerably, and the closer they are to me, the slower they get.

Object Speed Manipulation: Allows me to speed up or slow down the motion of a moving object, such as a thrown weapon, or in other cases, as thin beam of darker purple energy is shot out which hits it and makes it fall faster or slower.

Self Speed manipulation: Allows me to speed myself up to greater speeds. With this i can far expand my flash step into two forms of speed.

Flashbang:allows me to use one flash step to maneuver around an opponent in a very unorthodox fashion. by pivoting my foot with each turn I can increase my movement.

Flashwarp: By slowing down the area Im and as well as speed my own body I can essentially warp from one area to the next without little to know chakra once i get good enough with it.

Object Age Manipulation: Basically if I chose to I can either make things older or younger. haven't really done it for humans but for animals and such I can.

Chrono Force Immunity/Resistance: Creates an aura around my body that disconnects me from the time stream. When using this aura, I am almost invincible from time/chrono based attacks, as they Im not affected by time. I will also be either totally resistant, or partially resistant to forces and attacks that manipulate things which do damage over time. Forces like gravity and friction, which are forces, and also things like entropy or poison cannot do damage over time because Im no longer linked to time either. I will not feel tired from labor or fighting. However, this takes a larger drain on energy so that using it alot over a fight could cause me to run out of energy quicker.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:59 am

This is a prime example of too much, but I digress. Can't wait 'til everyone here is runnin' around with time control...yeah...
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:10 pm

What wrong with it
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Nothin'...I'm just sayin'. Controlling time is, a pretty broken ability.
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

Energy Type : Chakra

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Time abilities aren't that broken. Annoying as shit, yes (this is coming from a Time user), but it's not super broken. The only thing that worries me is if everyone starts trying to get Time based abilities. Because that's what my Kekkei Genkai is based on, and a KG isn't so special when anyone can use its power *coughSharingancough*.

Also, the Lich King summoning has to go. I'm not sure if you're aware of how powerful a Lich King is, but they are broken as shit. They are the strongest type of Lich. They can't be killed (permanently) through regular means. They have no soul in their bodies. The ONLY way to kill a Lich King is to destroy their Phylactery, which could be anything, located anywhere, in any time period, any dimension, any parallel universe, etc. They can create and are healed by Nega-Energy, which nullifies EVERYTHING, no exceptions (this includes those of you who have powers that eats and corrodes other energies). They can summon any creature they please, no matter how strong seeing as how they have a damn near infinite amount of energy. They have insta-regen and are highly resistant to all elemental energies, and are so strong they even Holy energies barely do any damage. Basically, a Lich King as a summoning is a big no.

As for the rest of your abilities, I don't have a problem with them. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the whole "act you rank" attitude that some people share. I say, you deserve to have a few Beyond Rank abilities if you've been training your ass off. Otherwise what's the point in training if you're only allowed to do attacks that fit your rank. So, as long as you've worked hard to gain the abilities you now have whether they're Beyond Rank abilities or not, you can keep. At least that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

Guild : Creed

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Damn, you can read minds can't you? Everything I had a problem with you covered.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:49 pm

Ah, this is a different kind of liche king...its just like a undead mage of sorts....and unless it specifically says that it cannot be destroyed, it can be....don't assume things based on past explinations of subrelated things....
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:11 pm

I think Abari will be pretty upset seeing the spam here..
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Ezekiel wrote:
Ah, this is a different kind of liche king...its just like a undead mage of sorts....and unless it specifically says that it cannot be destroyed, it can be....don't assume things based on past explinations of subrelated things....

If its an Undead Mage, then call it that. Because a Lich King is COMPLETELY different thing than a simple undead mage. May I suggest changing the name of the creature then? Or else other people are assume the same thing. Because if all I see is Lich King, with absolutely no explanations regarding its usual abilities then what am I to assume? Exactly, that it's a standard Lich King. If you don't want confusion in the future, change the name of the creature, or have a pre-written description on what exactly the thing can do. That is all I can think of at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Lyla: And you wouldn't be...

Xzy: And who are you to decide what people call their stuff...??? I could have a move that ignites my thumb with fire, and call it Supernova if I wanted to.....don't be so picky!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Not saying I wouldn't be...can't the excess stuff be deleted once everything is resolved?
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:37 pm

......WTF WITH THE SPAM!!!
Back to top Go down
Xzystins
Champion of the Depths
Champion of the Depths
Xzystins

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Hey, I just suggested that if you don't want people to "assume" anything about your "Lich King," change the name or at least have a description that says what it does. You can call the creature "Lich King" all you want, as long as right next to it, you write "Is really an undead mage of sorts and is not related to the traditional Lich King in any way, shape, or form." Otherwise don't get surprised/offended if people assume you talking about an actual Lich King. It's your fault, not ours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinigami Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Techs   Shinigami Techs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Techs
Page 1 of 1