Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again Empty
PostSubject: Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again   Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:42 pm

Alyss' abilities are put into two categories, "major" and "minor". The reason for this is because the minor is less used and/or is more passive then the major ability that she has.

Major: Air compression

If I had to sum up air compression in one sentence it'd be this: Air compression is best described as a pressure that is able to push and pull objects to and away from the user. For Alyss, this is works directly from the hands, hands which have no holes or marks on them what so ever, just normal palms and instead the energy that is the air compression layers Alyss' hands an inch from the flesh.

Pulling

To understand Alyss' abilities, examples are best: For example, on a table lies three items: a pencil, a metal cube, and a glass cup and from the table stands Alyss, first starting at 50 feet away. Depending on the density, volume, and mass of the object, ALSO taking into account her very level/rank, she is able to pull these objects to her, as well as rearrange them as she wishes. As a genin at 50 feet she would be able to roll the pencil closer and take it in hand because it is light and smaller. The glass cup is a bit harder to pull and will take more time, but she'll eventually be able to pull it into her hand. Note, nothing touches her hand; the physical barrier of the item that she pulls will always stop one inch from the palm unless pushed with great force. That means, even if Alyss was to pull a glass cup to her hand at 100 mph, it certainly would NOT break against her palm. There would be no impact and would be suspended an inch from her hand unless she willingly grabs it. However, naturally, anything within the path of Alyss and the object will be hit directly. Lastly, the metal cube as a genin would be pulled slowly and would probably have to reach 30 feet from the original 50 feet in order for it to be in her hand. Once an object is in reach of Alyss' pulling compression, the object will move the speed depending on two things: 1. the distance Alyss is from the object ( say 50 feet versus 30 feet away means the object would move quicker to her hand ) and 2. the rank of Alyss herself. Therefore, at a lower level, Alyss starts with the pulling force of 50 mph towards her, chunnin 70 mph, so on and so forth.

Pushing

In addition to pulling, being able to grab objects, one would say this ability on it's own is pretty useless. However, Alyss' power is not limited to only pulling. In fact she has the ability to do the opposite as well, which is pushing. This ability allows any item/object to be forcefully propelled forward with great speed at a target. Note, just like in pulling, that the speed is increased depending on the skill level of Alyss herself. Since the ability to "push" is much more offensive and forceful, the speed of the throw is much faster than pulling; for example, at genin, the speed of a pushed object would be 70 mph versus the pulling speed of 50 mph. The properties of the item still apply ( as well as with pulling ), such as a glass cup will break against the target when thrown using air compression. In pulling, it is stated that there is such thing as a possible "rearrangement" of objects. Let me explain furthur. For example 5 shuriken are shot at Alyss. She is able to catch these in mid-air, stop their momentum, and shoot them back at the user. If you examined more closely, you would see that the shuriken are stacked side by side when they are caught, then released using force, which creates either 1. a spread effect of shuriken at the target(s) or 2. a concentrated path of the shuriken at the target, near hitting them in the same spot.

Physical application

Another technique that Alyss has using air compression is the ability to intensify physical attacks. Alyss is mostly a hand to hand fighter, but her major weakness is her strength. Hers is above average, but still average nonetheless. So, Alyss is able to concentrate air compression energy ( or wind chakra, whatever you perfer to understand it ) into a fist and release it upon impact to make her attack stronger and harder. It creates a plume, a wide spread effect upon whatever the target is, the plume being the released energy from it's concentration at the middle of the fist... The effect is best explain on a boulder or rock wall: Alyss punches a rock wall. The print of her fist will be in the rock, her fist the deepest and darkest in the rock, but around it will be ripples of the compression being released from it's concentrated state. Therefore the punch of a 5'5 girl would look more like the punch of 6'5 older man and when a target is punched, the area where a bruise would appear would be larger than Alyss' own fist. Again the effect of these attacks are skill and rank based, as in the concentration of the compression depends on the rank, which the strength depends on the concentration ( in other words: rank = concentration of compression = strength of compression punch ). Hope this makes sense!

Major: Hydrogen manipulation

Alyss' ability to control Hydrogen atoms within the radius around her. She is able to chain hydrogens continuously in her hands, creating a rendition of a small hydrogen bomb. This is invisible to the naked eye, being air itself. While in Alyss' hands and also when thrown, hydrogen atoms are inactive. But at command, the bomb reacts and creates a small explosion. The amount of hydrogen atoms that can be gathered is equal to the given time AND the ranking of Alyss to create the explosion ( hydrogen chained = time + rank = damage of explosion ).

Minor: Technopathy ( this will be a copy and paste from the bio section until I feel like I will update this furthur, even if I think it's pretty thorough. )

It isn't a lightning type of chakra...it's difficult to explain. In fact, if you'd like, it's very similiar to Lumiere from Kiddy Grade's ability...in terms of how it's used and it's basic effect. I would post a video here, but I'm not in the right place to at the moment but probably when I'm at a computer that doesn't restrict Youtube. >_> But you'll find videos on Lumiere's ability on Youtube no doubt.

Here's a quote from Wikipedia that sums up her power: "Her computer abilities do not manifest in the typing sense, as long as she touch an electric circuit she can bring it under control just using her mind. She doesn't even need to touch an object to interact with it, as her "Puppet" ability allows her to manipulate "strings" of nanites towards the object, allowing her to link with it from a distance."

Therefore, her technopathy is pretty active in a place with offensive technology ( i.e a robot with plenty weapons, for example a gundam, though not...in the same scale ). Her ability to use technopathy depends on the environment she's in. If she's in a grass field or a swamp, this "jutsu" is considered useless, because she wouldn't be able to control anything there in the first place. As I said, it has nothing to do with lightning chakra. She can't generate "sparks" or "bolts" from her hands, etc.
Back to top Go down

Alyss' Techs by copy pasta again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: