Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the waters fine (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : ummm sugar?

the waters fine (open) Empty
PostSubject: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:31 pm

it was night, and if it had not been for the moonlight shining off the water, it would be blacker then coal. but one person was not so thankful for this, it was dark enough that she could not see out, but the light on the water made it so someone out in the near trees could see her. she had been traveling for days, having now grown used to it. but still needed to keep her nomal bathing, and so there she was, her dress washed in the water and hung to dry next to a fire, and her? she was in the under a small water fall, scrubbing away the dirt and grim that clung to her body. she was still causus, so she wore a bathing suit she had bought a few towns back.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Divinity

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 pm

He was coming down from the Waterfall cathedral when Lucius idly saw clothing laying by the fire, immediately jumping to conclusions far too fast as always. He ran down the slope to see what had taken place; he always assumed the worst of any situation, until he saw the girl bathing in the falls. His eyes widened and he immediately darted behind a nearby tree, red-faced. Thank the gods she was wearing a swimsuit...
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:04 pm

the girl turned and looked around "hello?" she called out, thinking her had heard something, but it was too dark to see. she simply shruged and went back to cleaning up, she hummed softly as she did
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Lucius stood behind the tree for what seemed like ages. She didn't seem too strong but he knew she could easily hear him if he were to move. And soon she'd come back for her clothes too... Oh this was not good.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:35 pm

labelisa dived under the water, rinsing her hair and went back up pushing it behind her ears, slowly she waked back to her fire, still humming happily. she sat down on one of the rocks and grabed a peice of wood, she needed something to do while she wated to air dry, so she pulled madusa(her dagger) out and started carving
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Oh curse Lucius's young mind... Now things were about to get bad unless he acted quick. Maybe she wouldn't detect a flash-step? Worth a shot. He used a flash-step to get back on the nearby road just before the waterfall's clearing, hoping she didn't notice and would only see him as a common traveller.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:43 pm

labelisa blinked "what was that?" she said getting nervous. she stood up and dressed quickly. putting madusa back in her case and putting on her cross
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Lucius strolled down the path, whistling to himself and twirling Umbra's hilt in his hand. He hoped she didn't suspect a thing...
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:49 pm

labelisa was about to lay down in sleep then she noticed fresh foot prints my the camp "what the hell" she said, her short temper coming "who the hell was here" she yelled
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Lucius held Umbra up to his face in a futile effort to hide as he began to walk faster next to the waterfall.. Even though he was still in plain sight of Labelisa
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:24 pm

labelisa calmed her self, not even looking at where lucius was. she sat back down and played with her cross, her then poped open the top of the cross and pulled out a tube, it was glowing green as labelisa stared at it "i hope i never have to use you"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:41 pm

*Susanoo was gliding the skies above Escellia as he'd normally do when he noticed the chakra signature of Lucius. Normally he'd mind his own business and continue but a different chakra also emitted from the area, albeit much weaker almost bogged down by Mr. Blackthorn's. Susanoo converged right before this unknown woman clutching...a cross of all things*
"Hello."*He would say quite suddenly appearing pretty much out of nowhere...much like a phantom.*
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:50 pm

labelisa eeped and feel off her seat onto the grounded, the man scaring her. she almost troped gods rath, the tube, but caught it in time, she said and slid it back into the cross.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:26 pm

*Susanoo looked rather surprised. He'd forgotten how converging in front of someone may look upon first meeting.*
"Are you ok?"*He took a step back...he wouldn't approach her any closer than he already had for the mere safety of herself.*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Flushed, Lucius was gone. Thankful for Susanoo's untimely appearance, he flash-stepped away from the area altogether.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:02 pm

*Susanoo glanced behind him as Lucius's chakra disappeared completely.*
"Hmmm..."*He said suspiciously with his hands in his sleeves. He turned to look at the girl whom was still composing herself.*
"Who might you be?"*He said with a kind of false cheerfulness.*
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:47 pm

"ugh" labelisa said as she fnialy got back up, the very tiny angel wings, probly now brused. she rubbed them, luckly they where hidden. "im labeilsa" she said looking up at the person who had just poped up next to her.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:05 am

*Susanoo gave a slight bow and returned with the appropriate reply.*
"I'm Susanoo, pleased to make your acquaintance young Labelisa."Susanoo was never much of a talker due to his programming but initiated conversation for the sake of this girl.*
"What might you be doing here...in the middle of nowhere?"*He questioned*
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:45 pm

"im a drifter, i wonder everywhere, and im here right now because i just finished cleaning" she said, moving a peice of hair, which was still damp.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm

*Susanoo looked around*
"I see..."*Susanoo thought for a moment*
"I used to be a drifter once. Do you not want the responsibilities of belonging to a nation? Or a guild for that matter?"
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:39 pm

"o no no, i was just told that if i didnt like fighting, its not a good time to join a guild" she said
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:52 pm

"I see. I'm not a fan of fighting either. I simply do it for defense."*Susanoo lifted off the ground and sat cross legged, since he thought he may be there for a while. Labelisa was an interesting person. Not like others he'd studied.*
"So...what brings you to Escellsia? Looking for something or someone perhaps?" *Susanoo sat deathly still as if balanced on some invisible stool*
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:54 pm

labelisa laughed lightly "no i sorta....stumbled a pone this world" she smiled "its kind of a long story"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:59 pm

"Ah...you and I aren't so different."*Then again, the circumstances in which Susanoo reached this place along with a half dozen other souls was quite the spectacle*
"I haven't had the luxury to travel for quite sometime now..."
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:00 pm

"really? why?" she asked tilting her head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the waters fine (open)   the waters fine (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the waters fine (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next