Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Legendary Roam... (open-ish)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Rep. : 0

Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) Empty
PostSubject: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:40 pm

On the top of the Crag, a large yellow figure could be seen looking quite proud. Though he was more cat than dog-like, he looked quite proud standing on the highest peak of such a mystical place... This was what he called home afterall, after roaming the place for so many years. With a mighty roar and a flash of lightning, Raikou bound down and began his daily run around the Cobalt Crag..

Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) Dpmfa243
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:14 pm

39 appeared and walked around looking for this beast.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:17 pm

"The beast shall not be controlled by anyone. It shall have free rain of its life and choose who it master shall be" said a voice ad Erik came stopping in front of 39
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:19 pm

"Who the hell are you to decide what I do" she said flinging a small rock at Erik.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Raikou let out another growl, this one sounding more "electric," however that sounded. In an instant it zoomed past both 39 and Erik, glowing yellow and buzzing with electricity. As it passed both of them the electric ball burst, sending major voltages at both of them (Shock)
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Erik is a blinding feet of speed trailed behind Raiku "I wish to speak" he said.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Getting hit with the shock 39 began to twitch around. Later she ragained it all and headed after Erik
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Turning in a 180 degree angle, Raikou leaped for Erik directly fangs filled with lightning and aiming to chomp, hard. (Thunder Fang)
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Erik lifted his hammer up and formed a bubble of darkness around the Pokemon. "Is there such a need to attack one who only wishes to help free the world of its evil" he said.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Coming to a stop beside the bubble 39 would draw her Mirror's Fragment and attempt to break the bubble trapping the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:34 pm

The Raikou easily broke out, skidding to a halt in front of the two, growling fiercely. It didn't know their intentions, it only saw them as being threats to its vast territory. No one was here before, why should it start allowing wanderers now?
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:35 pm

Summoning a vast black hole on both sides of the beast Erik would stop 39 from coming close. He moved towards the beast with his hammer out and formed another bubble around it. He would not harm it what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Pulling back from the black hole it seemed to not suck anything in. It more or less acted as a barrier that could pretty well stop any attacks.

"What the hell is that freaks problem" she said.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:42 pm

The Raikou would simply knock the pokeball away with its tail, and proceed to charge its way out of the bubble and away from the black holes. It used a large discharge of lightning to burst its way out, now running in a circle around Erik (Quick Attack + Thunder)

((Erik's Pokeball count - 5 left))

Last edited by Escalus on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:43 pm

I watch from a distance in the sky as Raikou handles the other two. While, this type of creature isn't usually what I would go after (not cuddly enough), the sound of a reward appeals to me. I reach into my bag and toss out the pokebox holding Blu. The Altaria happily flies out and circles me. "Alright Blu. Let's catch us that there Raikou." She screeches as she dive bombs the ground in between them. The ground begins to break apart as an Earthquake shakes the land.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:45 pm

"Very well, I'm sorry for this Kristi(<---Hint to a new antagonist who is the controller of erik)

Erik looked at the pokemon and summoned another ball around it. failing at the first ball he covered the entire radius of the area in a shroud and swung his hammer just once causing a super nova wave of energy to shoot out in all directions. the only thing that could stop this attack would be running out of the barrier or teleporting through the attack.

Lighting and sparked trickled off Erik.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:50 pm

After creating the Earthquake, Blu notices the attack heading towards Raikou and flies in front of it. A barrier of her own is formed around the 2 (Protect) in an attempt to make sure that at least Raikou wouldn't get hit by it if the barrier should fail.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:50 pm

Raikou jumped out of the way of Altaria, as it thought that the pokemon was targeting it herself. It was mistaken though, and got knocked around a bit by the earthquake, but still held its posture. It growled at the place Altaria had dived..

And Raikou did just that to Erik's barrier - run right out. Surrounding itself with electricity it bolted at the speed it normally runs at (pretty damn fast), shattering the barrier and avoiding the attack altogether. But it didn't stop there. At its close-to-light-speed, it skull bashed Erik clean in the stomach, certain to do a number on him..
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:53 pm

Erik was indeed hit but as he was the pain was instantly transfered into his hammer and charged as energy. With a single swipe of his fist he grabbed for the Raiku and placed a ball on its head and tried to capture it. He coughed twice showing the attack was effective but was mainly absorbed by his Miller Warhammer
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Seeing the other trying to catch Raikou, I send out my Delibird. "Steal that ball!" He squawks and runs up to the enemy, swiping at the ball (Pluck). Ain't no way I was gonna let him catch Raikou.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Oh, Raikou was pissed now... After the failed attempt at a capture, it charged its hind feet with electricity, turned around and bucked Erik as hard as it could muster, sending him flying out of the area, pulsing with remnants of electricity.

((Erik's pokeball count = 4, Sadi = 7, Erik is out of the thread.))
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:01 pm

39 looked around and saw the pretty dog creature. She looked at Said then moved towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:05 pm

I land as Narius returns with the pokeball. "Good job buddy~." Narius claps while I focus on Raikou. "Let's do this properly. Blu! You alright girl?" The Altaria chirps and flies back weakly. "Alright. Take a break." She nods and flies elsewhere to Roost. "Narius. Go get it." Narius puffs himself up before charging at Raikou, rolling into a ball as he picks up speed (Rollout). I glance over at the female moving closer and raise an eyebrow. "Please don't interfere with this."
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Raikou almost has a black glow from its mouth as it braces itself for the Delibird, before launching itself at the right moment to land an interrupting Crunch on its balled form. It would make the attack from above, landing on the other side of it, so as not to take the hit of Rollout.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Poor Narius squawks out in pain as he takes the Crunch. "Oh no! Blu, get this thing now!" Blu, now healed up enough to battle, charges back into battle, in an attempt to knock the Raikou away. With an angry screech, Blu spreads her wings. The clouds grow darker as comets suddenly fall from the sky (Draco Meteor). I return Narius before he gets hurt anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legendary Roam... (open-ish)   Legendary Roam...  (open-ish) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legendary Roam... (open-ish)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next