Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Mission to find Pieces.....

Go down 
+2
Escalus
Falx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:35 am

*Miles would try what was not tried that would probably give a reaction by mimicking fuel then lighting it ablaze sending flame at the barrier*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:36 am

*As Miles lit it blaze, I would wait to see what happened, and for the reaction to stop until I then shot freezing water and ice and lots of cold through the aura to see how it responded to that*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:00 pm

((almost a week late... sorry ><; ))

To the fire, the aura didn't respond. It wasn't directly a manifestation of energy, and therefore it had no interest in it. To the ice however, it immediately encompassed it and seemed to form its own crystals of ice, cobalt blue in their color and clearly made form the aura itself. After time, as always it would dissipate and the aura would return to normal.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:49 pm

"hmmm what if you use the ice again and while it's formed i wham it hard possibly cracking the aura?" *Miles would say*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:51 pm

Sounds good.....

*I would say, as I made icy frost shoot into the aura again, making it produce the same as before, as I then waited for Miles to wack it*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:57 pm

*Miles would swing back both fists then shape them into large ogre sized fists via shapeshifting tar with nano steel covers over as makeshift skin then slam them down on the ice as hard as possible with his immense strength due to his musclemass bonus he permanantly has within*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:09 am

The ice wouldn't crack, not even chipping slightly despite the force of Miles' fists. Instead though, the ice would continue to form up Miles' arms, threatening the freeze them as well with their sheer cold.
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:18 pm

*COUGH*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:05 pm

((Sorry...))

*As Miles started to freeze, I would quickly hit his frozen arm with lightning, as I used the powers of the Shrewish Senkaku to bend the lightning so that it would only conduct through ice, and thus no hurt Miles. It would also make it very hot, so that the ice would melt, or just break off from the lightning's vibrations*

Hang on Miles....
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:01 pm

*Miles would flex and mimic built muscles made of nano steel which would with the force of them forming break the ice apart in combination with the lightning from falx then Miles would mimic fuel over his arm and use his electrical blood to spark igniting it and since his mimiced muscles would be made of nano steel his own fire would not harm him but heat up the steel mimiced melting the ice even further*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:19 pm

The aura would melt back into its original form, doing so as a ripple across the entire landscape once more. All was back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Whew....that was close...

*I would say, smiling, and being thankful that Miles was always quick to act. I would then extend my hand, as three more powers untested swirled around me, poison, wind, and water. I would point, as the water shot through the mist, as I then waited to see what would happen*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 am

*Miles would watch too aware and ready if any danger were to occur*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:50 pm

...nothing else happened form there.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:42 pm

Hum....ok...

*I would then whip several dozen blasts of wind into the aura, and then waiting to see what happened*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:55 pm

The aura would immediately begin to swirl about in the air, quite magnificently, the tufts of blue outlining the wind current like watercolors. After swirling about and flowing in the air, making all sorts of scenes, it stopped.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:03 pm

"what energy types have we tried already?" *Miles would ask Falx*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Wind, lightning, water, fire, chrono, ice.....all I have left is poison....

*I would say, readying it around me*

Miles, we might wanna get back for this one....

*I would say, as I went up 25 yards or so into the air, as I then shot down the poison, and waited to see what it would do*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:44 pm

*Miles would back off as well behind Falx*
Back to top Go down
Escalus
Omniscient Equalizer
Omniscient Equalizer
Escalus

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:18 pm

To the poison, the aura would have a different reaction. The moment it hit the aura's wisps, it immediately parted, avoiding it completely, before caving in on it and showing a large display of blue light. In a matter of seconds, the poison was eradicated.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:55 pm

Guess it doesn't like poison then.....

*I would say, as I watched the poison be destroyed. I would then turn to Miles, who was behind me*

Um, anything else we should try, or should we head back...?

*I would ask, having used the majority of my powers on the energy*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:04 pm

*as Miles thought something occurred with heavenly crimson and would have an aura of clear unscented energy around Miles which Miles too deep in thought would not realize, this aura to those who can detect it had a copy feature to it and would copy and store energy signatures the osmosis skin knew of*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:49 pm

(reminder)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:25 pm

((SO sorry...))

*As Miles started to think, as I would then notice the aura of energy around him, and using the expirt examining skills of the Raikogan, I would quickly anlize the energy around him, realizing that it was much like Miles other power, an field of energy which would mimick other energies explosed to it*

Ah...Miles...are you feeling ok....?

*I would ask, continuing to analyze the energy, as I snapped my finger, making rolling thunder echo across the area to try and get Miles back into this time and place, as I also looked at the aura we had been testing, wondering if it had been from that...*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 pm

(what was done with the rolling thunder?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission to find Pieces.....   Mission to find Pieces..... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission to find Pieces.....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Cobalt Crag-
Jump to: