Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Can Tomon have a fight...?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:32 pm

William would burst forwards faster than he did before. Holding the tactical arms laminated side out he would let the blade take the hits from the bullets. And hopefully the laminated armour would stop the soul bullets.

(Laminated armour stops things like energy and that)
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Undead, Souls, Life draining.

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:29 am

If he were to burst straight through the hands that were trying to cut him off, most likely, even with the armor, his souk would be absorbed because physical touch from Tomon is a lot stronger in draining souls than his soul taking a soul, and since Tomon was in his fully undead form, his power in stealing souls was also a lot better, as well. Basically, Tomon was trying to drain the energy from William if he were to pass through, so... Yeah.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:10 pm

William still burst through the soul hands. Even if someone tried to pull his soul out what were the odds that it would be sucessful. His old blade was built on the premesis of tearing William's soul out but that was unsucessful.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Even if Tomon didn't get his soul, touching Tomon would still allow Tomon to suck out some of his energy to restore his own, since that was the secondary ability that he possessed. Tomon would then seep himself deeper into the ground, hopefully to find some water to pollute with his body so that he could grow larger... If he melted deep enough, eventually he'd find water, and everything would be good.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:27 pm

William let him sap energy. He then rose into the sky and waited there completely open to attack.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Tomon would find a liquidy source, then finally absorb all of the liquid to make up his sludgy body once more... With a rumble of the slowly deteriorating earth, Tomon would rise up, larger than ever, slowly sucking in more and more liquid... Or, whatever liquid was in a plateau. But yeah, he grew quite large, questioning William's intentions "What's the matter, pudding bag? Your organs get tired or something?" Tomon would be holding off any attacks he was going to do until he got an answer...
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:39 pm

William held his hand out. He didnt want this ability but found it useful right here. A massive barrier of water would form around Tomon. The outside of the barrier because solid as steel trapping him inside. Inside the walls of this barrier would form massive spikes that all would shoot at Tomon this attack was 99% unavoidable.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Regardless of hardness, water is still water, thus being a liquid, thus being able to be made up of Tomon's current sludge-body if he absorbed it. Not to mention, spikes would simply either go through Tomon's body or melt because of it. Besides, if Tomon just slithered back underground, he could probably come up from the other side, since William said nothing about the barrier going underground... And even if it did, still water, so, it's like... It doesn't really mean anything.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:15 pm

(so Tomon went underground?)
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:18 pm

(Basically, after taking in the water... So he can get MORE water. XDD )
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Willaim let him do this "that things gonna explode" he said pulling into the sky more.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Tomon would slither from under the barrier, then reform, his body easily touching the sky now, since he had absorbed so much "Explode, you say? Well, let me help you out then, skin monkey!" Tomon's soul would slip out through his eyes, floating in the air. With that, Tomon's body would swell up to double its width and size, becoming orb-like and bulbous, and finally, it would explode, covering EVERYTHING it could in nothing but his terrible, toxic sludge, not to mention a SHITLOAD of his gasses, trying to contaminate the air all at once, cover everything in sludge and such... And finally, when he had exploded, his soul would fly back to the ground and the sludge would reform around the soul back to form his body, though now he was normal sized, for he used up a lot of energy just by exploding, but hopefully William couldn't... avoid this.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 pm

William raised his fire shield to block the sludge. The gasses he didn't wrry about. All that William's eye's were fixated on was Tomon who was weakened and on the ground. With a smile on his face he rushed for Tomon with his fire shield up and his tactical arms pushing him down faster.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:41 am

Tomon smirked, "Did you not remember that there was water here?" Just because it wasn't part of Tomon's body right now did not mean that it wasn't there and that he still couldn't use it to his advantage. Sucking in more water, he would shoot a watery sludge arm at William once he got close, trying to put out his shield and melt him in the process.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:31 pm

William collides with the water and formed a barrier of air around himself vie air manipulation. Using the cusion of air and the power from the tacticals arms thruster he shot through just like a torpedo under water would.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Tomon laughed "Fool..." That being said, since William was IN Tomon's arm, because Tomon made his arm whip out at William, if he was drilling through it, that would mean he was going through the inside while the outside of this arm would stay perfectly fine. As such, there was only one thing left to do... Revert to his normal form. If that was done, then William would be trapped inside of Tomon's abysmal body as well as being locked into his soul as well, making him Tomon's prisoner inside of two.. prisons. So, Tomon would revert to normal, his arm becoming solid now, William most likely trapped inside since wind can't protect him if he's already inside of Tomon and he wouldn't have any reactionary time to do much of anything, and being inside of Tomon meant his energies would drain out at an EXTREMELY rapid rate, which they should be gone within moments. As such, William would also be trapped in Tomon's soul. "... Did I do well...?"
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:55 pm

William now trapped inside the body of Tomon would begin to drain of energy fast. He was potected by the wind bubble but that wasnt enough. "Time for you to vanish" william said as the entire insode of tomons body would be swiling with an aura.

A massive energy aura at that.

"VORTEX DRILL" william said spiraling around on the inside of Tomon.

This was his last chance and since he was inside tomon there was 0% chance of tomon dodging it.

William would absorb alot of tomons energy and fling it back at him straigh for his heart. area. After this the battle was over for william.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:12 am

(Um... You're kinda within his soul, you know... His body isn't exactly within his soul, so..)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:56 pm

(Ths William sucks his soul in and fires it back at him)
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:06 pm

(How can you suck it in if you are trapped within it AS WELL as it sucking away your power at an incredibly fast rate? If ANYTHING, it should be sucking out YOUR soul. XD)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:39 pm

(I can suck in water if im swimming in it. And like I aid this was my last attack)
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:27 pm

(His soul isn't made of water... It's made of... Um... Soul? XD But, whatever. I've got this.)

Tomon, knowing everything that goes on within his own soul at all times, would simply expel his own soul from his body, or at least the portion in which William was in, and let William do as he pleased... Elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Tomon have a fight...?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: Dusk Plateau-
Jump to: