Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

a spar between the newcomer and someone else

Go down 
+2
Aeon
BlackBlade
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Rep. : 0
Nation : ex-resident of the village in the swamps
Guild : ex-member of the academy
Energy Type : demonic

a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:32 pm

*The new BlackBlade would just laugh at unknown* "you think these flimsy borders would hold me?" *as BlackBlade would vanish into another realm only to reappear far far away outside the barrier made*
Back to top Go down
Allyson Seras
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Allyson Seras

Nation : Someone Must Show Her
Guild : Acadamy
Energy Type : Spiritual Ice, Ice and Water.

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Khamerta would slow rise to her feet. She would limp and whine about energy as she fell down once again. She was a long way from her home world and needed energy. May that energy be food or water. Seeing Unknown she would call out to him for help.

"Help me" she said as her voice beamed across the landscape for anyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:22 pm

"I don't know you...." As Unknown saw the boy attempting to leave he would leave an extract of telekinesis on the boy as he would then teleport outside the barrier he would be instantly shocked. As the boy was getting shocked from the telekinesis. Tentacles would rave from the ground wrapping around the boy quickly, the energy of the tentacles were distortional and if he did teleport the same sequence of what just happened would continue.
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:32 pm

*BlackBlade would return within the boundaries and grin perhaps i must weaken you then" *He would then with a massive increase in power compared to before (in rank terms rank 3) send a massive amount of tendrils that are glowing green with poison swarm all around unknown at all angles plus as a defense leave a telekinetic barrier around him*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Unknown was quite skilled in the arts of Telekinesis in fact he was considered the master of it from many people. Considering Unknown's telekinesis skills were at a more advance level. Unknown would then raise the ground creating a miniature mountain that collided with the tendrils. "You don't know how far you're out of your league....the black hole will devour you..." Yes in fact the black hole was spinning around on top of the dome that was created of distortional energy as of now telekinesis. "I'll show you want a real master of telekinesis can muster...." As Unknown would say this the large eye behind him would lift into the air engulfing Unknown's body creating a air lock seal around his body, yet able to breathe. Unknown's body was now covered in a almost clear film as a large pupil moved along the body of Unknown as the pupil fired a red beam of some sort of energy that was able to fuse the black hole and the dome together. "This thing will collapse as of you..." The black hole / dome would suddenly shake the ground around the dome even inside, as everything was being picked up floating into nothingness. As of the girl Unknown had to save her for some reason that wasn't known to him. He felt the need to. As the black hole would then suddenly suck in the tendrils that were deflected with the miniature mountain that surrounded Unknown entirely. It was his escape route. As he lifted his hands a bright blue orb surrounded the girl, floating where Unknown was quickly. Suddenly Unknown's body turned almost invisible marking his ability to walk through objects. "Can you even survive this power? Or will you die...." The girl now in contact with Unknown would send her through the ground up outside the barrier. Unknown would slowly and I mean slowly descend into the ground as he watched the boy most likely get caught in the terror of the back hole. After all the tree's were flying in the air he was bound to go unconsciousness and then get sucked up.
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:56 pm

*BlackBlade would just grin*
"i have no clue who made me or who gave me this ability but i have one thing to say" *as a small circle of chains would form behind him*
"syanora"
*he would then seem to disappear completely in some sort of portal that formed from a demonic energy within the chain circle as he was gone the chains that circled would shatter and fall to pieces and the energy would dissipated leaving no chance for anything besides him to go through*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a spar between the newcomer and someone else   a spar between the newcomer and someone else - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a spar between the newcomer and someone else
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2