Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

In the Mood for a Drink

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

In the Mood for a Drink Empty
PostSubject: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:08 pm

I step into the building and take in the atmosphere. "Patron Tequila" ((for those curious, the first link in my siggy)) plays on my mp3 player, getting me in the mood to possibly get wasted. It was one of those days where you just wanted to sit, chill, and have a drink or 10. I don't mean it was bad or anything, but it was indeed a 'time to drink' kinda day. I walk over to the counter and hop onto a stool as the bartender asks me what will I be having. "A Bewitched please." While I'll drink pretty much anything, I prefer the sweet stuff otherwise it's just not as fun for me. He returns quickly and I thank him before moving to a booth on the side wall. I watch as some idiot spills some other guy's drink and gets stomped by said other guy. Unfortunately for the other guy, the idiot has people with him who in turn stomp the stomper. While entertaining for a while, it becomes boring really fast. I sigh into my drink. It's nice to be out around other people who don't necessarily want to fight you, but something's missing. I sigh once more before downing the rest and signaling for someone to bring me another. The waitress navigates around the perverts and various types of drunks before arriving at my booth. I take my drink gratefully and kick back as I continue watching the drunks act like...well...drunks.
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

Rep. : 0
Nation : ex-resident of the village in the swamps
Guild : ex-member of the academy
Energy Type : demonic

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:05 pm

*in would walk a teenage boy with chains intertwined as a backpack like shape on his back and he would sit at the bar. he would feel compelled to enter here and for an unknown reason and would sit next to sadi trying to make sense of how he came here and where he awoke*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:51 pm

My ears twitch at the sound of another person sitting at the booth. I turn my head around slowly with a confused look on my face. Why this person would choose to sit at my booth rather than another table or booth is beyond me. "Um...Can I help you...?"
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:53 pm

(oh your sitting in a booth? not at the bar table? sorry must have misread)

*BlackBlade would face Sadi* "oh sorry i didn't realize someone was sitting here i'll sit somewhere else and won't bother you" *he would begin to get up with the sound of clinking blades on his back*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:34 pm

I raise my hand, my mouth opening and closing as I think of something to say though the motion is hidden behind my mask. I shake my head before being able to properly form a sentence. "Eh...It's ok. I suppose this is large enough for both of us. No big deal."
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:54 pm

"alright thx" *BlackBlade would sit back down across the table* (btw that was clincing of chains not blades in my previous posts)
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:59 pm

((No matter. I totally overlooked it. ._. ))

"Aa...So, what brings you here? Are you even old enough to be visiting an establishment like this?" I raise my eyebrow and give him a suspecting look, but I'm just teasing him. I'm not one to talk about underage drinking.
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:02 am

"i honestly have no clue how old i am even but what does age have to do with entering somewhere" *he would ask*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:09 am

"Well...," I point around to the various alcoholic beverages and lift up my own glass in emphasis, "This ain't just a normal restaurant if ya ain't notice yet." With my glass in my hand, I realize that it's quite empty and wave someone over to bring me another.
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:32 am

"huh?" *it would seem from his lack of knowledge either he was from another world where this sort of age restriction did not matter or he probly doesn't know much of the world.*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:37 am

I facepalm at his response. "...Never mind..." A waiter comes with my drink this time and I stop him before he leaves. "Oi~. Could I get a bottle please?" I turn to the stranger and tilt my head in thought. "Hmm...Since you're here, you might as well get something too."
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:34 am

"ok what about a rum and coke?" *he would say ordering off what he heard about around town not even realizing what he ordered*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:41 pm

"Aa~! Classic choice!" I turn to the waiter. "Well, you heard the man! Bring him his drink and bring me my vodka please." The waiter makes a sound of understanding before walking off and I turn my attention back on the guy. "Alright, so you seem like you don't remember or know much. Do you at least know your name?"
Back to top Go down
BlackBlade
Genin of the Swamps
Genin of the Swamps
BlackBlade

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:20 pm

"no. i remember nothing only waking up in the swamp and so on" *he would take a sip of his drink* "well combat skills and techniques as well but thats all"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Mood for a Drink   In the Mood for a Drink I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Mood for a Drink
Page 1 of 1