Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Vylent abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

Vylent abilities Empty
PostSubject: Vylent abilities   Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:08 am

Shadow control- Vylence has the natural ability to manipulate all shadows. This includes being able to make the shadows solid and physical.

Darkness control- The ability to manipulate the darkness that resides in the shadows. Those who think there isn't a difference between shadows and the darkness in shadows are wrong, cause there is. Shadows are the absence of light, while the darkness is the negative energy that is in almost everything. dark emotions, villainous personnel, even darkness itself possess this negative energy among other things.

Third eyes- When Vylence opens his third eye, an eye opens up on all the shadows he is currently using. Whatever these eyes on the shadows see is incorporated into Vylence's vision, letting him see what they see.

Shadow fiends- At Vylence's will, the shadows he uses can grow mouth with razor sharp teeth, which could be used to devouring other negative energies, shadows, etc.

Shade Spike- Shadows will extend upward at a high velocity with a blade like tip, skewering what happens to be in their way.

Shade Drill- Shadows extend at a high velocity with a blade like body. They vibrate and spin at an alarming rate, forcing itself through extremely tough materials.

Shadequake- A pulse of negative energy pulsates through the surface in which either the shadow being used for the attack resides, or where Vylence stands. This quake can destroy the enviroment by injecting negative energy to damage it on impact.

Shade wave- A wave of shadows races across the ground in a single direction. Anything hit by the wave will be caught in a shadow possession by Vylence.

Shadow possession- By connecting the shadow that comes from his own body with the shadow of the target, their movement ceases, and their actions will mimic Vylence's.

Inanimate possession- Vylence can use the shadow of a near by object to possess other targets. People possessed by these object's shadows will be disabled from moving their legs as long as possessed.

Shadow beam- Beams of dark energy, shadow energy and/or negative energy shoot out of the third eyes on the shadows. Size and power of beams vary on the amount of energy used.

Shade Impulse- Vylence holds his hand out and fires a shockwave of shadow energy. Whatever is hit by this shockwave becomes partially paralyzed and movement speed will decrease.

Scarfs- Vylence's three scarf ends can extend and move about on their own, or according to Vylence's thoughts. They have a third eye on them at all times.

Shade Shield- Shadows protrude from the ground around Vylence and form a barrier around him. From these walls of shadows, Shadow beams can be fired.

Shade Vortex- Vylence's current strongest move. Gathers a monumental amount of shadows to a single point then they begin to spiral, forming and opening a black hole like portal that sucks in whatever is near by. This can only be done twice in a single match.

Umbra Tundra- Vylence releases a burst of negative energy and shadow energy that corrupts the photons in the atmosphere and merges with them. The burst of negative energy and shadows also degenerates everything within its range, as well as corrupt them.

Shadow Spiders- Spiders forged from Vylence's shadows. These spiders travel along the ground as shadows do. if these spiders bite the targets shadow, they will become paralyzed.

Shadow Sneak- Vylence transports himself from one shadow to another.

Crimson Blood- Vylence's blood can create 'shade spots' on the surface of which they touch. These 'shade spots' are mini shadow dots that do not dissipate in light, but Vylence cannot attack from them.

Devour Adaption- Whatever Vylence's shadows consume, he can adapt to.

Ability consumption- If Vylence consumes a humanoid of some sort (clone, person, android, etc) he gains a physical trait from that person as well as a temporary power boost.

Shade Merge- Vylence's shadows can condense themselves. They aren't as plentiful this way, but each shadow have more penetrating force and a better resistance to light.

Shade Illusion- After devouring Slain, Vylence gained his impressive speed, allowing him to move so fast that after images are left in his wake.

Jovian-
Vylent abilities Black_10
Vylence creates a small sphere of concentrated negative and dark energy, forming a ball that attracts anything in the area to itself, growing bigger over time. This being said, Jovian has a very small core and is composed of majorly tainted energies and elements, like a Jovian planet. It acts as a amplifier for shadows and it sucks in photons, corrupting them afterward. Its has the same attributes of an actual jovian planet, so it acts as a natural occurrence and cannot be purified or effected by abilities that show divinity, etc.

Black Sun-
Vylent abilities Black_10
Vylence creates a shade vortex that quickly absorbs energy, heat, and photons in the area then corrupts them, creating a giant mass that is a black sun. Temperatures that exceed 1,000 Fahrenheit, the Black Sun strengthens Vylence shadows. This black lets shadows be used even after all photons in the area have been sucked in. It mimics an actual sun, making itself a natural occurrence that cannot be purified, etc.
Thats all for this rank.

Last edited by Vylence on Wed May 12, 2010 11:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Vylent abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vylent abilities   Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:23 pm

As a reference for Vylence's shadows, I have some pictures so you can see how they look and range with/without the eyes.

Vylent abilities Fma78-10

Vylent abilities 0610

And before someone nags "Those are Pride's shadows" Yes, I know. The same way Kama uses lightning like Kakashi, milies can shapeshift and stuff like that guy from Prototype, or even back on Vessy how Atra is a nara, My character is similar to pride. So no complaints, please.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Vylent abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vylent abilities   Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Summon: Condemn

After a confrontation with Rozalyn, Vylence devoured her giant, dark energy imbued spider, Charlie. Vylence thought the name was a tad plain (Sorry Unknown) and renamed it; Condemn.

Visual
Vylent abilities Charli10
It is formed in sections, which can split apart and reform as something else. Charlie is mainly summoned from Vylence's shadows, but it is NOT a shadow itself. It can manipulate its height, with 40 feet being the max.

Abilities of Condemn;
-Can create a black spider web. The webbing it creates has the trait to catch energy, trapping it within it's web. Stronger attacks may also be constricted, but break out over time (the amount of time depends on the strength of the move.)
-Can conjure up an infinite amount of smaller, regular sized spiders. They are much easier to kill than Condemn, like stepping on them makes then disperse into dark energy. Their webbing is different from Condemn's. It doesn't trap energy. It web thread is a stronger, razor sharp material. Its thickness may vary. If the shadow of something crosses over these black webs, the real thing is also cut. Vylence is obviously unaffected.
-Very powerful and durable. Cannot be squashed like a normal spider obviously and is tougher than some metals.
- Massive pincers and large claws have mold breaker ability, keeping abilities from effecting it. So evading is the safest bet here.
-A little slow. Condemn doesn't move very fast with its bulk, but the smaller ones do.

Redemption
Vylent abilities Chchar10

=Condemn can manifest itself as a more manageable being known as Redemption. Its a blob like form that doesn't require liquid and doesn't falter in heat or dry places. A variety of weapons can be used from its body and it can enter Vylence's shadows at will.
Redemption abilities;
-Very swift.
-Top notch flexibility.
-Powerful. Doesn't have mold breaker.
-Shape shifting.
-Doesn't fall under illusions and cannot be possessed.
-Sentient being.
-Understands human speech.
-Tough, flexing hide. It cannot be penetrated easily.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Vylent abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vylent abilities   Vylent abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Redemption-Humanoid form
Vylent abilities Z_cond11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vylent abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vylent abilities   Vylent abilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vylent abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: Character Info :: Techniques and Abilities-
Jump to: