Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Alchemy

The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance Empty
PostSubject: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:37 am

I would wait in the battle field which was already scorn with my Alchemy symbol. I would wait for Vyland to show himself.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:41 am

-A shadowy black mass formed a few meters off from the challenger, and Vylence would spawn from the energy-
"Hm? And who are you?"
-He said as his scarf blew in the atmosphere.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:42 am

"I am Aeon, the next runner up to become a supreme flame" I would say as i spun my scythe around spelling my name out.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:48 am

"Hm, you seem to be another humanoid to me."
-Vylence declared. His eyes squinted at Aeon as his shadow protruded from the ground.-
"Vylence is the name. Now, cut it with the field show."
-As he spoke, shadows raced from near by trees and/or boulders towards Aeon.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:50 am

I would move my scythe to either side of me and a wall of fire wold form around the perimeter of the alchemy symbol blocking the shadow form entering. My barrier would fall as I lowered my scythe.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:58 am

"Such an amateur.."
-Scoffed Vylence from beneath his scarf. Aeon did himself a huge disservice right now. As the wall of flames formed to blade the shadows, more massive shadows would emit from the flames. Vylence's third eye opened, and as it did, the large shadow created by the flames would grow multiple eyes with a piercing red pupil.-
"Shade Spikes.."
-Muttered Vylence as the shadows would split into several dozen shadows with an eye on each one. They extended towards the sky at high speeds, and would curve into the perimeter of the walls of fire, crashing down quickly and heavily at Aeon. Vylence gripped his sabre, and closed his eyes, all except the third.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 am

I would tap the ground with my scythe and suddenly the entire alchemy symbol would begin to glow. As it did each section of it light up with triangles and began to rapidly fire blasts of concentrated fire at the shadow attack.

I myself would revert to cover by vanishing into the fire and appearing somewhere else within the alchemy circle.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:10 am

-As the shade spikes combated the fire blasts, Vylence scowled.-
"Such annoying flames, Shadequake"
-Vylence said as he brought his hand to the ground and forced a pulse of shadows throughout the ground. A tremor would follow shortly after, followed by the destruction of the ground on a small scale. It was enough however to split sections of the ground up as well as create more pillars and fissures across the field, perfect for making shadows.-
"Now, where are you Aeon."
-As he spoke his shadow would spiral around him, still connected to the ground. Where ever Aeon was he would have at least lost some type of balance due to the quake.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 am

I would watch as my alchemy symbol was demolished no one had ever though to do that. I would draw a symbol and watch as it went into the sky becoming me eyes allowing me to see everything on the battle feild. This symbol was invisible to anyone but myself. I would draw my two heat shotels and runs forwards with incredible speeds slashing down the great pillars of stone as I went by.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:23 am

-As Aeon scurried about, a red demonic looking eye would appear on his shadow. It would give a large smile and fire a beam of dark energy right at Aeon's back from what seemed to be point-blank range. Meanwhile, the shadows around the field would extend to other landscapes connecting to other shadows, forming what seemed to be a spiderweb.-
"You can't escape my vision with pure speed Aeon."
-Vylence stood in the same position with his shadow swirling around him.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:27 am

I would sense the build of of energy and quickly bolt to the left to avoid it but somehow i would sense it wrongly and it would send me shooting into a pillar in front of me.

My alchemy circle in the sky would begin to expand and suddenly i would brace for impact as the entire area would suddenly explode in a violent flame. As the flame vanished I was gone and nothing but my name would be there

It was obvious I needed for that mire fire pillar ability to win.
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:36 am

(Don't understand how the field exploded but okay. And what fire pillar? What the hell is mire? You did this on the fly didn't you...)

-Vylence's scarfs would wrap around his body, like a mummy of sorts, protecting him from majority of the explosion. Once it subsided, The scarfs would unravel themselves, and Vylence would stand with a bland expression and minor burns.-
"Good thing I saw that coming."
-He muttered to himself. He looked around, and saw no one but Aeon's name atrociously engraved in the pavement.-
"Ugh, no class."
-Vylence would seep into a shadow and vanish from the area.-
Back to top Go down
Aeon
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:37 am

(The alchemy symbol in the air made the ground explode. and i meant to say more that my fire pillar)
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:14 am

(The thing is that you made no fire pillar. There was not one instant in any of your post that say anything about a fire pillar. And what about equivalent exchange? You can make alchemy on the fly without paying anything. You would have been drained of energy making the field explode because your energy or something of the sort would be used as the exchange no? This fight was meaningless to say the least, you even ran despite being the one to make the challenge..)
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:08 am

(And its Vylence with an "E" not an "A".)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance   The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flame Epitaph Challanges Vylance
Page 1 of 1