Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Luna
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Luna

Rep. : 0

Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:40 am

Luna's perked up as she peeked over kyles shoulder, she devently was like a kitten, and she was very shy when meeting new people. Luna blinked looked at the two new people, but didnt say anything.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:17 pm

*Spartacus couldn't help but spread a smile on his face. Feeling a nudge from Alyss, his body bent to an awkward bow*

"Thank you."

"Thank you Sergeant."

*Alyss gave a dazzling smiling, giving a nod to him. Spartacus done his work for her and walked to the food, filling a plate for himself. On the other hand, she walked closer to the three to speak. Her eyes fell upon Luna, someone she hadn't seen before and was hiding behind Ripper*

"Oh? I see there's someone I don't know of."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Ripper smiled as the two new people began to fill their plates. "You know spartacus, I remember a battle some time ago where I had to take the souls of two whole legion's of roman's. Guess who got them...the spartan's." Ripper said in a calm tone with his smile still across his face.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Luna saw the queen lady look at her, she waved with her taill "hello" she said shyly
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:31 pm

"Ah yes. I know of knew of the Spartans. What a brave king Leonidas I was. Luckily I wasn't part of them.

*he came over, shoving a small drumstick in Alyss' mouth, which she made a noise in protest, catching the piece in her fingers. Embarrassed, she gave a small wave back to Luna, just as shy from Spartacus*
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom

Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Bioelectric Field (500 point limit)

Character sheet
Race: Mutant/Supersoldier

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:47 pm

After Frey and Spartacus had sat down to eat, Elijah sat back down and drank his tea in silence. He noticed the antics of others, but he expressed no reaction to them.

He knew it was silly to get so worked up over the sudden appearance of Frey - she was still acting normally. He needed to loosen up.

"Just be cool Elijah, there's no reason to freak out, it's just lunch," he thought as he poured another cup of lemon tea.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Ripper looked over at Elijah to see he was playing the good soldier act around Alyss. "Elijah lighten up a bit my friend, its not every day we get to go to the beach." Ripper pointed out as he hugged luna. "I can't get over how beautiful you are Luna." Ripper told Luna as he finished eating.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 am

"You're right," Elijah admitted. Everyone else was having a good time, so why couldn't he? (However, he wasn't going to get as loose as Spartacus - the Roman was in a league all his own. XD)

"So, Queen Frey, how is the food?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Luna blushed brightly but giggled and snuggled into kyle kissing his cheek
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:18 pm

Ripper smiled as Luna kissed his cheek. "So Alyss hows life going for you these days?" Ripper asked.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:05 pm

"It goes well. At least now it does."

*Alyss gave a smile and then looked out towards the ocean. A breeze rolled in to ruffle their hairs and clothes. Spartacus looked over to Elijah, curious, as he was finishing a piece of chicken*

"I've been lucky recently. I get to go out more often."

*to that she gave a small glance to Elijah, remembering their day out to the carnival, then back at Ripper*
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:03 am

((Exit Post))

Frey didn't answer his question about the quality of his food, but when she briefly glanced at him after mentioning that she been able to go out more often recently. She was undoubtedly referring to the time that she and Elijah had went to the carnival together. He couldn't help but wonder what else the Queen was thinking about as she had looked at him.

Elijah saw that Spartacus had been looking at him as well, while eating polishing off another drumstick. Annoyed, Elijah met Spartacus's gaze with an eye roll. He instantly regretted the action after he had done it, but Spartacus didn't seem to mind, as he didn't make any mention of it.

As Elijah went to fix his first plate of food, his cellphone began to vibrate. He removed it from his pocket to answer the phone, but as he flipped it open, he saw that he had received a text message instead of a call. It had come from his commanding officer, ordering him to report back to base immediately, presumably to mobilize for a new mission.

He rose from the table. "My CO has recalled me back from leave, so I must go now. Queen Frey, I was honored to have you and Mr. Spartacus join my friends and me for lunch today." He smiled at her, his first since Frey had arrived on the scene.

He then turned to Kyle. "I'll leave it to you clean up after you all finish with eating. You can drop off everything at my house." With that, Elijah turned away from the party and began the journey back to city; after walking 200 feet (61 meters), he launched into the air and flew the rest of the distance.

((Can detailed posts from non-mission/non-combat RPs be used to earn money?))
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:44 am

Luna waved "bye bye eligah" she said just before he left
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:07 pm

Ripper looked at Elijah as he was ordered to leave. Ripper grined. "This is what happens if you let the military control you..."Ripper mumbled to himself. "Oh and I'm truely glad you have more freedom now then you once did." Ripper replied as he brushed his blue hair with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:09 pm

luna feel asleep leaning on kyle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)   Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyle and Luna. (Feel free to join in if you want)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: South - Bloom :: Pearl Beach-
Jump to: